Russian section is more active then English. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Russian section is more active then English.

Yeah i agree with you. Russian section is kore active because their members is alot . And in English section the number of people are a few because most of the country are banned. So i think that's why Russian section is more active than English section. And their members use creative methods for post. 

I think the reason why the Russian speaking section is larger in volume number of participatand and active members is because all Russian speaking countries aren't ban as against the English speaking countries that have received ban from participations which is why the English sees low number of participants.

I think the reason for the Russian section is more active is because many countries are banned and the Russian section is more active because it is because Russia is one of the founders of this wonderful forum

Yes my friend, Russian section is more active then English section, I am new in this platform and I am happy to join this forum, and I like you informative news..

I absolutely agree with you that .As you friend said, more work is being done in the Russian section than our section, they also have more reactions from us, there are more realities too, there are more comments too. This is because he works harder and works more than us, due to which he is going ahead of us. If we do more work, we can go above them .Success can come to everyone just meaning Only we have to work hard .

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah i also noticed that and i wish i could learn Russian as i feel there the mystery of crypto is going to reveal and the reason behind this action is i think crypto was more early introduced to them.

What you said is ok, they are in Russian, I have seen it, I have seen too many, too many posts, I have read very little English, because I do not understand the Russian language, and it is a pity that I do not understand what I am writing, I understand English.  For I do not do everything in English now you can understand

Yes that's right.. There is more interaction but here there is also good activity and interaction so choose the item that suits you and join it. In the end, the idea is the same in both types. Good luck. 

Yes, it's more active than English section i think this is because of more active members in Russian section and may be the number of members in Russian section are more than English section. Moreover, this platform is launched by Russian adminstration and they prefer Russian more than English.

The forum offers the Russian-speaking population the opportunity, instead of English, they choose to write in their native language. I suppose, would rather write in our native language than in English. You will better communicate your ideas and be heard.

• Useful or interesting 1

I noticed that and i really can't understand why even tho the english section contain people from all around the world and the russian section is only for russian so the english section should be more active and i pray for this 

I also wanted to realize that the section that speaks in Russian has much more activity in which we speak in English, I think there is more activity in the Russian section because they are people who are more interested in cryptocurrencies
A big greeting to the whole community

Hello friends, I have noticed that the number of posts in the Russian section is a lot, but in the English section, the number of scammers is less in English. We see that crypto talk was sometimes more scammed by scammers. However in the Russian department, they are using the local language. So I think they are more active and prominent in this forum.

Yes mate I notice that Russian sections  are more active then English. Actually Russian sections has more members than English. Thats why they are more active. Guys we need to more active. So we need to gather knowledge and skill more.

• +1 1

yeah, we have noticed that and we think the reason is that they are good numbers of people there are they are excited to know more. Even the English Section is not too bad, everyone should have to stay active and share all the important information related to this platform.

Of course yes, the main reason is obvious. There are more members from the Russia section than the English section.

I think, in russian section, there are more members than english section. More member give more post and comments. That can be a reason the russian section is more active. This is a russian site. Because of that this forum is more popular than russia rather than other countries. Russian members also have huge number of post and huge reputation. That can be another reason. 

• +2 1

the primary explanation could be that the quantity of individuals in that segment is a lot more noteworthy than the quantity of individuals in the English area, despite the fact that the Russian segment is a part for Russia in particular, yet the English segment is a segment for the remainder of the world...

Because they are more active then us. As simple as it is. From russia lots of people are working here and the amount people increase day by day. Our section is not bad. This is also very cool. I love  this  environment of work. This is really nice.    

• +2 1

Because the forum is russian it is possibility mostly people are from Russia and therefore this section is more active. I wish i can understand russian language.

Whenever we know something good about this.  Only then can we make some good comments.  Hopefully one day if given the opportunity here we can do something good here because there is a lot of responsible work that has started here that people don't know yet. Hopefully one day they will know something good here in English.

The origin of this forum is in Russia, so obviously it will have Russian users more. As the number of Russian people is comparatively more it makes the Russian section more active and popular among them. 

English spoken states is more than Russia. More than 70% of the total population of member here posted with English. I don't know how you came up with your claim but i totally disagreed with your submission that Russia section is more active than English.

I think this forum is more popular in Russia than any other country in the world and they are using local language and so they are more active and prominent in this forum.

I think this forum is more popular in Russia than any other country in the world and they are using local language and so they are more active and prominent in this forum.

• +1 1

I think in this time the things are interchanged. That is English forums are more active . And english communicating peoples are larger than russians . So  presently English forums are more active than the other forum.