Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined

Yes, you are right, my friend. We do not necessarily have to sit without work. If we are in the quarantine period, let's work in this forum and earn money instead of sitting.
To work, friends

Yes I really agree with you, it is better to make money online while we are on quarantine. Other method also good but trading is best way to earn money online in my point of view. Thanks for sharing this useful information with us.

thank you my friend . I agree with you about this . We can use our time to work in the field of digital currencies and get a good profit through trading and investment . It is much better than spending our time on the Internet without interest .

Can you set up Sally Beauty ride this is a global chance to earn the money and wanting more I want to tell you that you should to be involved in the trading of cryptocurrency that will help you to get the money on this forum best of luck my dear friend

• +4 1

Thanks for sharing this well clarified information it's true this is the best time to make money especially from investing in bitcoins during this time of quarantine and working hard in this forum...

Thanks a lot for this information
It is really useful and fresh
I always wish the members to publish their new information to spread the benefit to everyone

• +2 1

Try to use your time during the quarantine period by working from the Internet and earning money and not wasting time on things that are not useful.

• +1 1

I agree with you that during this quarantine we can earn money by working in cryptocurrency without wasting our time and sitting at home so that we can become financially viable.

You are right, my friend, that the cryptocurrency is the best option for us in the quarantine period, so we can use this time to develop our skills and try to obtain as much information as possible. Good luck to you all.

Yes we should not waste our time we should work at thus platform and earn money by sitting at home.it's a platform where you can earn and learn together and it's not a waste of time in this platform.Work hard on this platform in order to save your free time.

• +1 1

Yes you are right, these are the ways by which we can earn from this forum and can make a good earning. So I always tell to the people to come and join this forum and it is giving you opportunity to earn a good rate from this forum. And I am observing that the poppulation is increasing day by day on this forum.

In fact, my friend, we must invest the empty time resulting from the quarantine due to the Corona epidemic by working and acquiring new skills and experiences, and working in this forum, whether by simple participation in comments or by publishing or even in investment, is one of the best ways to exploit this empty time, so we have to work hard and invest Time in the best possible way.

I believe the most of users were also quarantined prior to the arrival of the Corona virus, since we were involved in posting, investing, betting, and other activities related to cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

we should not waste our time we should work at thus platform and earn money by sitting at home.it's a platform where you can earn and experiences, and working in this forum, whether by simple participation in comments or by publishing or even in investment, is one of the best ways to exploit this empty time, so we have to work hard and invest Time in the best possible way.

It is a good idea to make money during the quarantine period
With encryption, we can work in our home
It is fun and easy to accommodate our needs

• Useful or interesting 1

I hope you have a nice day my friend, I appreciate your advice a lot and I see that you are right, there is no better way than to use our time at home than to spend it here, and reap profits, this saves effort and makes the time pass quickly, and at the same time we preserve the safety of society until  The end of the epidemic

I agree with you, my friend, I've seen a lot of people sitting at home grieving and not knowing what to do next !
It saddens me so much that they have to move on and try to learn even a little bit about cryptocurrency. You will get a lot of money .. Of course don't forget the experience and knowledge that you will acquire through it .
Don't forget the coronavirus epidemic prevention instructions.

• +1 1

On 4/16/2021 at 7:52 AM, Kathrin said:

Thank you my friend for this great topic. I think that the best thing you can gain from cryptocurrencies is trading cryptocurrencies and digital currencies because you will get big profits if you are an expert and know when and what currency you invest in. Gambling is profitable and depends on luck a lot, but I think you are in the end  You will be addicted to gambling and lose all your money.

Gambling is not for a second good because it lead someone to great lose and also difficult to leave since you will get addicted to it, earning in gambling is by luck and with that I suggest you stay away from it.

Yes you are definitely right working in the field of cryptocurrencies saved a lot of people from poverty during the quarantine period and I am one of these people and I agree with you about the positivity of working in trading and investment to achieve good and legitimate profits but gambling for me is not a good way to earn cryptocurrencies because you will end up loosing your money in it.

• +1 1

Yes, we need to work from home in this quarantine, and crypto is the best choice because we don't have to go outside. To earn money, I buy some coins and do day trading because I spend most of my time at home, so checking prices every hour isn't a problem.

Yeah I agree with you in this quarantine we need a way to make money and there are many ways of crypto-currency which is considered one of the good options because we don't need out of the House
 Thank you for sharing this information with us because it will cost us money

(I washed my hands) Then I wrote my comment, thank you for explaining these points smoothly and easily and as I am still in the stone imposed by the Corona virus, I spend a lot of time on the Internet and in this forum defiance and it is good to get money by working here, but I am still a beginner I think I will currently choose to trade from among the methods I mentioned, thank you

• +3 1

Of course we have opportunity to earn and we can earn money by cryptocurrency.  So we are facibg this panic suition so we can earn money when we are quarantine.  So it good if we have knowledge about cryptocurrency then we can make more money by investing into project of cryptocurrency. So if we have knowledge and experience then we can start trading and can earn more money then other in short period. So for decisions making is important and we can earn money. But it good we select trading and investment rather then gambling. 

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, when we are in quarantine while trading, this is wonderful because there is nothing and nothing but sitting on the sofa and our focus will be tight on investment and trading. Good luck my friends