Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets.

Yes crypto is far better than faucet because we make good post with good quality and content and we will be paid or earn good money we also have the opportunity to learn from other forum members 

Cryptotalk is better than any other thing apart from faucet, I really don't know about faucet but I believe this forum is better, I have had the way many speak good of the forum and the opportunity it gives to it members, I never hear people speak good of faucet like that, that why i also strongly believe that cryptotalk is far better

• +2 1

I don't know what us faucet but I'm sure that it is not better than crypto. I like character talk so much because it is very useful and really learning site that where we can work easily by posting some easy topics.

yes cryptotalk is batter than the any working online site.We can give here a proper and useful time to earn a lot .This forum has multiple great features like easy to use and multiple learning facilities to the members also students can learn part time earning as pocket money

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Yes dear i agree your post i don't know about faucets  but i think crypto is the best way to earn money,gain knowledge and different peoples getting new ideas to improve their skills

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I agree with you, Cryptotalk is much better than faucets, because you can earn more money. Besides, the best part is that you don't have to look for referrals. 
But not only that, it is also possible to acquire good knowledge about everything related to crypto, since there are a great number of topics that provide quality content.

• +1 2

Faucets are just time wasting and also they distribute very small amount of money in their users still more people are running behind them and leaving a knowledge providing site like cryptotalk forum

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 minute ago, Sadia702 said:

Crypto is currently very expensive.  If everyone continues to earn crypto coin then one day everyone will become very rich because it is very easy to earn crypto so in my opinion everyone should earn crypto. Yes cryptotalk is better then faucets.

But still we cannot consider the crypto as a get rich quick scheme, because without knowledge you will not survive in crypto market for more time 

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bro i think that there is no way for compare between CryptoTalk and Taps sites or anything else First thing, the way it work is different, second thing, the quantity that we get is greater and thirdly in other sites that what you produce is the maximum that you can get. In CryptoTalk, the future is full of profits, and the more effort you make, the greater your returns.

• +1 1

I agree with you, Faucets give us low amount payment for hard work. You cannot get high amount of crypto without a lot of referral. But cryptotalk is very good app for us. You can earn 20k satoshi everyday fo writing useful comments and posts. By this , you can get 3$ easily in a day. But you will earn $3 dollar for one month work on faucets.

Yes cryptotalk is much better than faucets because they give us small amount of profit where crypto give us a lot of benefits like earning, learning, knowledge of cryptocurrencies and trading.

We earn a small amount from faucet sites. Making money from the Cryptotalk site is better. We see what pays off for what we do. It will be better if the earnings increase a little more in the forum. Maybe someday money earnings go up on the forum.

This is the only sites that gives us big rewards and knowledge at the same time. But faucets are quite good especially if you have lots of referrals.

Cryptotalk is much better than a faucet, in cryptotalk with only dedicating a couple of hours a day you can earn what you would make in a week using a faucet,

I would really love to know if any non micro earning zombie clicked on it, had a browse through it and thought 'hey, this is some quality shit. No way am I returning to Bitcointalk now.'

They've got a pretty narrow window to haul it out of shitsville before they stop paying and the place turns into a ghost town. There's a million dead forums for every thriving one. I can well imagine popping back there next year and finding nothing but an unmoderated scattering of penis pill ads...

I agree with you, faucets pay very little or often do not reach the minimum amount to claim the rewards, instead cryptotalk and yobit make a fair payment even more with the value that has bitcoin right now.

Faucets grant us small quantity payment for challenging do you cannot understand shrill quantity of crypto without a fate of appointment but it is exceedingly good quality app for us you tin earn approximately percentage on it. 

The cryptotalk forum is the best ever, it is a safe forum and you make gains through your work in it in addition to a wide sea of knowledge and useful information in the world of investment

• +1 1

I think  cryptocurrency is the best platform for the other  online application .Because here you can earn and gain knowledge as well as make money and improve your skills. 

• +4 1

On 4/15/2020 at 2:04 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are working  are working before  Faucets.  But  they pay us few amount.  Cryptotalk  is much better  then faucets asit pay 3 $ per day by simply  writing  small artical on crypto.  Faucets  pay this amount  round about with in month.

Yes dude you are right that no one site would be better than cryptotalk. it takes less time and more again in the form of knowledge and also payments. And also give cryptotalk is much safer than faucets.

Yes cryptotalk is better than faucet because it provides enough earning to their users as compare to fucets. The working at fucets is quite difficult as compare to cryptotalk . The method of payments at cryptotalk also simple and easy than fucets. It better than faucet from security point of view as well. You can also learn here by others experiences while fucets you are not able to get this opportunity .

For me cryptotalk is better than faucets because cryptotalk pays much more and pays faster than faucets so if I have to choose one I will always choose cryptotalk because it is the one that suits me financially and for time as well.

I've found crypto talk better than any other platform of online work in the market. The genuine job on which you get paid is found scarcely. I was in search of an authentic forum where there is no initial investment and that can support me through my studies without affecting my study time and I think crypto is the one I was in search for. 

I don't their will be any other platform that pay he/her members like crypto talk forum did, a crypto members will just be in he/her room earning big money. For me Crypto talk forum is the best forum so far.

@Ch Ayyan That's obviously true that Cryptotalk forum is  much better than faucets because faucets involve the use and wastage of much time and energy to earn a low amount of money while Cryptotalk forum enables us to gain free crypto knowledge which enables us to make and earn our daily profits both inside and also outside the forum by sharing useful and informative contents about new cryptocurrency opportunities, possibilities, concepts and ideas