Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets.

Correct friend, this forum pays you very well and in addition to that you enrich your knowledge of cryptocurrencies, opening new doors for you.

You can get a lot out of cryptotalk if you do things well, write good content and people also support your content, earn good money, you must also make an effort for it, the difference with a faucet is that this type of profit is practically without doing anything , just one click, here you should do an investigation on a certain topic, deal with a matter, write, do it well, it is more effort, more pay ...

It all depends on the way you work, for example in the case of faucets you necessarily need to have many referrals otherwise it would not be worth it because the profits would be very few, so if you work faucets and want to have a decent profit you have to invest your Time and effort not so much in collecting the faucets but in getting the largest number of referrals possible, now in cryptotalk it is different, just study the subject a little, make the daily posts and that's it.
  • +5 1

This last week I was very active in this forum, and the truth is that I have loved everything it proposes, not only because you can earn some money by commenting, but you are also earning some money learning! Nowhere in the world do you get paid to learn, and that's the best thing about this forum. I firmly believe that Cryptotalk is becoming my favorite site this year and I will spend a lot of time commenting on good posts and doing my own thing to share my knowledge with you. taps pay very little for the same level of Effort

It seems to me that in Cryptotalk, you can generate more income than in the faucets, because here you learn a lot about this digital world, and you not only earn by sharing your experiences, you can use that knowledge to invest in other projects.

• +2 1

It is my opinion of always on the faucets because I even tried some before but without concrete result. As for cryptotalk, I'm still new, I haven't gained anything from it yet but all opinions converge on one and only thing: cryptotalk is good.

Cryptotalk forum is far better than any best faucet campaign. You can participate actively in faucet for a  whole one month and get a paltry amount like $3-$5 .This is no where to what you can make from cryptotalk forum. 

• +1 1

Yes, exactly! cryptotalk pays users much better than faucets. In addition, the facucet requires a lot of work for very little daily money, instead cryptotalk pays very well for posting, commenting and helping us all regarding cryptocurrencies and exchanges.

1 hour ago, Memo.ru said:

Of course  Cryptotalk better than cranes!  No matter how much I tried to make money on the taps, it didn't work out, it was just a penny and it’s hard to withdraw it if you don’t collect a certain amount.  So most of the earnings are still there, and maybe this region has already taken everything for itself.  so it's better to read the forum and invest in Yobit than waste time on faucets!))

I totally agree with you @Memo.ru and @Nwankwodavid,this forum is the best of the best.In the previous year it was created and within a short frame of time any thousands of members have joined this forum and are know working on it,I think the credit goes to the moderators who worked so hard for making this forum the best.I think in about an year or two it will go ahead of Bitcointalk and obviously this forum is better then those fake faucets.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

It is very true friend, cryptotalk is the best platform to earn real money, pay and work hard but it pays for sure, it is a great opportunity for new ones who are starting in the world of cryptocurrencies, as well as it is known for publishing interesting topics that We all love them so it is not that difficult since we like to share information and we are learning and training so it is literally a school that pays us to learn new things that is great !! we all love it.

Yes cryptotalk much better than faucet.. If you join faucet and if you work full day i think you can earn 1 usd but if you work honestly with cryptotalk you can earn per day easily 3-5 usd per day.. So cryptotalk is better         

yes. But in case of referal system in faucets you can earn whthout doning anything .You may need somewhat 4-5 referrals depending on the faucet and you may be able to make the money that can be earned from one person.

This forum is also  nice platform though

If you take into account that for a useful post you can win 1000 satoshis and that in a faucet winning 1000 satoshis would take you a whole day, without a doubt cryptotalk is much better than a faucet

You can combine cryptotalk with faucets or other types of pages to earn a little more, if it is true that in cryptotalk it is paying quite well but I would not forget the beginnings, of those pages that helped you take off in this world

If it is true, it pays better but the most important thing is that every minute we are learning more about crypto and investments, that is why we are here, on the contrary, the taps fill you with advertising that does not serve you and half of them are fraud. I am very happy to be at Cryptotalk.

Hi good day
Well I think it is for a matter of taste lol, there are people who like faucets and good is valid, while here I see the added value that you support other users with useful and relevant content.

• +3 1

This forum is by far better then faucets because itoffers real knowledge combined by all users for all around the world, not only few satoshis.

Definitely. In addition to earning money for your publications,
 you are instructing yourself. There is no better reward than that. 
It is only a matter of entering the forum and taking a look at the platform 
and realizing the amount of information that exists to clarify your doubts
 on this wide subject.

I didn't find any site which supply us the maximum amount as crypto talk is paying. little question it's best site. But main thing is that by this site i study crypto world and now i making double take advantage of trading.

So is! cryptotal is a site that by spending at least three hours a day, you have the certainty of obtaining a good reward, instead in the faucets you must spend up to triple the time and I do not think you will get even half the reward that cryptotalk will give you

Yes for me l agree with your question cyptotalk is better than faucets  because faucets runners the lie to you and they give peanuts after all whilst on cryptotalk they are so many testimony of people who have been paid thousands of dollars and also they give you talk token if you meet the conditions so for me faucets are not welcomed 

Edited by dchaser
grammar error
  • +3 1

It's true, the only thing I don't know is how to send those cryptotalk btcs, and in the same way for me this cryptotalk forum is much better than any faucet, even the ptc pages