From earning $1 a month to $3 a day. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

From earning $1 a month to $3 a day.

These are the types of publications that are often needed, because they motivate us more, and I know that this is possible and I tell you that you can earn more little by little that if with knowledge, studying cryptography, patience and a little luck in many cases

The truth is that the profit although it is small if you combine it with other income from other activities in the end it is a good addition to your total earnings...

There are many sites to display ads, we just have to go easy, you can get more benefits here if we see the positive

you can make a few hundred thousand sats if you have a yobit account. You can link your crytotalk account on yobit and go to the forums for positive comments.

all the income that increases in our lives are blessings; i am glad to know that you can speak well of your experience to other people and this motivate them to continue; thanks for sharing. 

To earn from 1 to 3 dollars a month, you could either start using different cryptocurrency faucets that exist on the network, which pay you to see ads and solve captchas, or there is the business of answering surveys and in this way they pay you amounts dollars per survey

Well, I am new here and I am happy with the opportunity that cryptotalk gives to generate profits, unfortunately I will be able to enjoy them because I live in a country where I understand they cannot enjoy this opportunity but I continue to give my opinion, and learn about all the issues that Here they are published, happy earnings and keep it up.😎

• +2 1

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us that we are starting to work in this excellent forum, the truth is that I have learned some things that I did not know, in each informative post that I have found it has been beneficial. I also hope to start earning on this site

• +3 1

On 4/15/2020 at 5:51 AM, George10 said:

Yes I just want to share with you this great success I have archived,before I was introduced to this forum by a friend I used to earn about 10,000 satoshi of bitcoins per month from viewing ads for 2hours a day in a certain website out there,I worked for 2 months without giving up and in the second month that's when I mate a friend who I was referring to that site who also introduced me to this forum after  I told him what I was earning from there,in short what I'm trying to say is that never give up easily in everything you are doing because you don't know where your success story will begin from,just imagin has it not been for me working hard in the previous site I could have not been working in this forum today. happy earnings to you all remember to continue following the rules of the forum.

Friend, what is the procedure you use to earn $ 3 dollars a month, I have been trying for more than 5 months and the amounts that I get are minimal. It would be nice if someone published how are the mechanisms and operation to earn coins.

I generated $ 2 a week doing homework all day and thanks to the yobit page I got to know this forum and my earnings are very high compared to what I generated previously, this is the best forum to earn money and learn. Cheers

• Useful or interesting 1

Thw best way to earn satoshi is cryptotalk.As the payment system is changed i really hope talk token wi be a good price.I haven't earned from this forum.I came here to fulfill the condition of dlrs.But still want to continue with this forum.Cause i am beginning to trust this forum.You poeple are great.

• +2 1

On 15/4/2020 at 4:51, George10 said:

Sí, solo quiero compartir con ustedes este gran éxito que he archivado, antes de que un amigo me presentara este foro, solía ganar alrededor de 10,000 satoshi de bitcoins por mes al ver anuncios durante 2 horas al día en un determinado sitio web, Trabajé 2 meses sin darme por vencido y en el segundo mes fue cuando me emparejé con un amigo al que me refería en ese sitio que también me presentó este foro después de que le dije lo que ganaba allí, en resumen lo que soy. tratando de decir es que nunca se rinda fácilmente en todo lo que está haciendo porque no sabe de dónde comenzará su historia de éxito, solo imagínese si no hubiera sido para mí trabajando duro en el sitio anterior, no podría haber estado trabajando en este foro de hoy. Felices ganancias para todos ustedes recuerden continuar siguiendo las reglas del foro.

I'm happy for you friend. Today I know the forum is thanks to Yobit launch. This week I see many interesting articles on ways to earn money and the truth is that I am very excited to delve into Cryptotalk and improve my profits, I would like to know if I can count on your guide in case of any doubt!

• +1 1

es importante mantener esta plataforma al igual que yobit.net  que es donde se puede cambiar la moneda, realizar los trabajos dentro de las reglas y pidiendo que la vuelvan aperturar para venezuela 

Well,here as you will try ,before I could not earn a day and$ 1, now I have already reached$ 20 a day .This is past my main job ,but it is also not enough you should always strive for more

• +1 1

1 hour ago, elmjor2012 said:

, of course we must comply with a series of regulations so that we are not blocked but with complying with the rules we will be fine.

Yes mate that's the first thing each member of this forum should take care of if he or she wants to make it in this forum and keep benefiting because there are no platforms better than this one out there it's for this reason we must value it.

@jhons10 my dear friend you can start earning vai this platform cryptotalk that's the one I used to earn $3 per day for creating 30 useful posts in the previous campaign however,you can still earn even in this currently campaign if you stay focused and follow forum rules thanks.

Edited by George10
adding infor.

earning for your comments and post really are a good idea because is like getting rewarded for something that you are already doing and it is not a job or shore so that you feel happy about it, I mean if I get let say 100 sats just for something like this post that is a winning because I was going to write this post either way, but it is fantastic if I get some extra rewards in my opinion the idea is noble. I don't write just because of the rewards I write because I want the world to know my ideas.

• +1 1

The perfect option to earn extra couple of bucks every day is to use your home computer for mining. The most profitable option is to use GPU for mining. For example, start form GTX 1060 with 6 GB of VRAM. 

Thanks for your experience but i think that it is not the best way to earn money viewing thousands of those ads. I think that the best way to earn with the help of cryptocurrency is to find a good ICO and invest.

• +1 1

Yours is a great experience; I have also worked on other platforms with ads and the earnings are very few, the truth; But when one has goals to meet, no matter how small the earnings, one only follows; I am still new to this platform and I also hope to meet the requirements to generate the same as you; But as they say, if you are not going to dedicate yourself to something, just don't start it.

This can be seen in any task of pay. Firstly the users would get only reduced amount of payments for their efforts. Overtime with more users and more popularity of the platform the payment package will improve for users. Soo if any platform has huge potential for growth like this cryptotalk platform it is advisable to the users not to leave the platform and continued to work so that you would be able to earn more out of the platform.

Yes, you have the right in the beginning, the profit is very little, and after timeand increasing users and obtaining experience will increase profit gradually. The important thing for success and achieving many profits is seriousness, continuity, and eagerness to provide everything useful to users....

• +1 1

I think it is possible if you have an optimal and stable strategy that works regularly and brings you everyday profit. That's kinda hard (for me ) to achieve but in general it is possible)) 3$ per day is a perfect result!

On 4/15/2020 at 1:27 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Yes you are right  there are thousands  of ads viewing  sites are available  now. And  mostly  people  are working  in these sites some  are free and some are investment sites. But they pay very bit amount . Cryptotalk  is best from all of them.

i hope cryptotalk pay per post be available always to writers like us. it's a good way to earn some money and be in a nice forum with nice people in there and learn new things everyday. thank you cryptotalk 🙂

• +2 1

On 4/15/2020 at 5:51 AM, George10 said:

Yes I just want to share with you this great success I have archived,before I was introduced to this forum by a friend I used to earn about 10,000 satoshi of bitcoins per month from viewing ads for 2hours a day in a certain website out there,I worked for 2 months without giving up and in the second month that's when I mate a friend who I was referring to that site who also introduced me to this forum after  I told him what I was earning from there,in short what I'm trying to say is that never give up easily in everything you are doing because you don't know where your success story will begin from,just imagin has it not been for me working hard in the previous site I could have not been working in this forum today. happy earnings to you all remember to continue following the rules of the forum.

That is wonderful, that someone can progress in that way is admirable, thanks for sharing.
There are many ways to make money with cryptocurrencies and the forum is one of them, there is a lot of information that can be taken advantage of.