Have You Ever Tried Surveys? - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Have You Ever Tried Surveys?

Hello my friends.

I hear about people earning a lot from doing surveys and offers, but I haven't tried them personally. 

What do you think about that? Have you tried earning from them?

I appreciate your answers!

My experience was not good with surveys in the beginning, most of them need a paid proxy, then they need a lot of effort and time and payment for that is very little and it is not commensurate with the time you spend working on them.

There are many survey sites for a long time there are some websites that claim to win the cryptocurrency for surveys, some of them cost little while others are scams that take a long time.  But I believe that no one can easily earn this, so I expect that investing and trading is the only correct way to earn.  If you have good payments please suggest it to others.

It would only be charged if the survey was extremely valuable, and it would be up to the person conducting the survey to decide whether or not to pay certain individuals. It's just a token of our gratitude for the time they spent with us.

In my opinion surveys help much, just like a tool, not the main force of money income, of course, this deppends of the country and the company who pays the survey, surveys help me much to reach my montly goal.

• Useful or interesting 1

No. I'm a beginner here and I don't know much about it. I have learnt alot from the posts by senior members but it's the first post where I've seen something about surveys. I would like to learn more about it. Thank you for this information 🙂

I'm new to this wonderful platfarm and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto world so sorry from my side for not answering your topic.

Hello friend. I hope you are doing well. No friend i didn't tried surveys yet. I don't know about it. If someone give me information about it and after taking knowledge about it i will definitely try surveys because in this way my knowledge will increase.

During the next two days I will give it a try, I may post a topic on which I talk about the pros and cons if there is interest from members in this forum, but I think it is a successful project

To be honest I haven't try any survey sites and I don't know how it works either. But I do heard that people earn alots from survey sites. The problem is most of us are afraid not to fall into the wrong hands. Because most of the sites are fake.

I have not attempted however I looked through the web and everybody had awful insight with the exception of certain posts I've discovered that were likely composed by the review proprietors that were attempting to make you want to telecommute doing that as a task which is obviously false.

No my dear mate I personally never tried surveys. But my friend tell me about surveys site I never tried this he tell me about inboxdollars and surveyjunkie. I never tried these sites but these sites are available for specific countries.

Yes I have tried many survey sites and apps, it pays but not that well you can definitely use your time in a better place and earn more experience and money.

I tried every way of earning that we could think of. I tried earning money from surveys as well, but I was unable to do so. Now, I believe we can make money solely by investment and trading.

My friend this is the first time I've been earning online before I've never been, My purpose in coming to this forum is to learn about training here and learn how to earn money online. I feel good here because I have learned so much from here, i appreciated to this forum for giving me a useful information and knowledge

Hello dear I have been trying to use it for a very long time and I have to tell you that it is not easy to earn anything important from it, so stop it and I no longer participate in the surveys. Thank you very much.

No I haven't tried any survey yet but I have listened from so many people that mostly surveys are fake and they didn't give anything in return and are just waste of time . And if some surveys are willing to give some money then it will be very little amount . So they are not useful.

Offcourse dear survey is good thing.I tried this when I am student of Master and I have perform the research thesis.In survey we can easily find the actual numbers and quantity of any thing.

Dear friend @Alon11 @Roaa @Haji Jalil i tried reward portal, Google Survey and many other platforms to work on crypto forums but i regret after compiling mining data that no survey is available which is absolutely disappointing for my experience with the survey. Please advise me if there is a platform that provides surveys from people around the world and actually also provides surveys. Thank you  

No, this is my first platform where I am earning money by working online.It is good platform, I came to know from my friends from this platform where we can earn good money by working two-three hours. 

Dear friend

what you heard is quiet true. I have tried survey websites for a long time but actually the offers they present have the great amount of money if you want to get paid more often.
I can suggest websites such as Swagbucks, Youpoint and feature points.
Hope you all the best.

Hy friend how are you I hope you are fine.We are working to answer a survey in my opinion is boring, because there is only one interaction. I prefer that the survey be carried out by crypto experts whose knowledge and answers are more precise and better. thanks my dear friend I am new here please read my comment and appreciate me.

Well I tried so many survey websites  since last year but can't successful maybe because of there rules and regulations or they only trap most of people like buy package or like this in my opinion we get knowledge and earing like this platform is good avoid to waste money and our time