Have You Ever Tried Surveys? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Have You Ever Tried Surveys?

I tried some methods to earn bitcoin but all was a waste of time. Comparing other bitcoin earning sites or apps, cryptotalk is the most efficient one. Taking surveys for btc is a waste of time because you will earn only a less amount.

Yes, I have tried the survey many times but I have never been successful in the survey work because I have to face many kinds of problems in the survey. The most common problem is in the case of payment because the survey sites do not pay properly.  So I finally worked on this forum and this forum is much better than the survey forum...

Hello dear forum mate.No i don't personally use survey to earn money.Working on this forum is my first experience of online working and i have a great experience with this forum because we can easily learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies and earn a handsome amount of money for living at the same time.

• +5 1

I've tried some kind of site that pays money for an online survey, but there are strong competitors between global participants to take part in the survey. You may even find any cryptocurrency platform that pays the sum.

I think best method to earn money form these kind of survey website if you find any real legit website. Mostly websites are fake an not paying. This forum is best for earning keep learning and try to invest your eearning in crypto trading 

• +1 1

On 4/14/2020 at 9:22 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

I hear about people earning a lot from doing surveys and offers, but I haven't tried them personally. 

What do you think about that? Have you tried earning from them?

I appreciate your answers!

I never hear about this and I also never tried this is because I am a beginner that's why I don't know about interesting knowledge that I should want to know about all the things and for this site on this forum to get married and I have gained many knowledge from many members post.

• +1 1

I think it is a nice post. Thanks for your post.l would like to say that I dont have survey.as i am a new comer so i dont have enough knowledge about it.I have to increase my knowledge at first. But i can say that cryptotalk is a good platform for work.    

• +1 1

Hello friend I am new here so I don't know much about the topic but I have heard that some people or members of our cryptotalk platform are earning money from survey or going to the offices. So it is true? Or not.

• +2 1

I think it is just fool thought that you can earn some handsome income from the surveys. But it is not easy. Also some of the sites do not pay you & scam you for this. So you must not waste your time on such scam sites.

• +1 1

I've listened of it and inquired about it, but I never found one I may believe and pay for. But I think it is an choice to form cash, and it is substantial and great for those who can do it. I am upbeat for those who can work with it and everything is fine. I am as of now working difficult and investing my time here, as I am compensated and do something I truly appreciate.

• +2 1

My friend the survey questions are easy to answer, it is not easy to earn. Many of them are sites and  others ask you a lot of basic and simple question which are repeated in every survey. Then in the midst of the survey, after spending  important time. 

Hello dear friend, you ask a good question about survey earning, yes i am try for survey but this task is very bad for me and I am not happy with survey work because their payment is very low, also survey work need a patient and most of task came at late night, that's why I leave survey work.

I tried this. But in our country there is no better paid surveys. Real research app give tnc coin for survey but it's not enough for stable our economical condition. We shouldn't waste our time in it. Rather than we should spend time in trading or freelancing. Thanks for your post

I do all the things the want for me, but I don’t get any profit , i think this is because my country , the don’t a person from my country to do it , they need people forum usa or Canada or Europe, for that for me i don’t like the surveys.

Hello dear friend, I think there are many ways to earn, but I think that entering the cryptotalk forum changed my life and it made me aim to become a skilled investor and an experienced trader in the world of cryptocurrencies. We must continue to the forum to gain more experience.

Yes, i have personally performed many surveys in different areas.

But, these mainly research based.

But, i do not hve any idea that the surveys are paid ? 
how could it be just paid !

if it paid ? Then it is conducted by big forums which gives the amount of money to their workers.

I also haven't tried it because I'm currently trying very hard to learn everything about the cryptocurrency world in order to become a professional member.  I will start developing myself and looking for other sources of profit in this world.  good luck.

Actually I have try slot if survey, and survey is among of others ways to earn through internet, 

But keep to remember you can't earn as you are thinking of, you can less than what you are thinking of.

In this forum we can more than 30k Santoshi but in survey I don't think we can earn similar to that.

I will say that yes I have been trying to conduct surveys since my college days.  I have been doing this for several projects and assignments during my academic and even my working hours.  It actually gives a great picture to understand the structure of the market. We are working to respond to the survey in my opinion, annoying, because there is only one interaction.  I prefer that the survey be conducted by crypto experts whose knowledge and answers are more precise and better. Thanks guys.

Servays are provided on this forum It shows how many people are reducing and how much they are earning.The way a country is served, how many people do less and how many do not It happens on all platforms.

Yes i have also try to check all those methods which help in earnings i have tried suverys also many times but stilll not be able or successful to get some thing or huge profits from them because there very little wepsites are present like cryptotalk which are scam free and help in earnings. 

This is my first experience working on the web I never attempted web based procuring . In this discussion I am learning a great deal of things which I have never heard .this is excellent freedom for me.

As for me, I did not do this kind of earning and I think that it needs fatigue and effort in exchange for weak profits, so the best thing to earn good profits is to enter into an investment or trade project. I wish you success in your business.

I consider it a waste of time, I just get nothing from it. And one of the things that made me move away from these services is that your account is approved in order to promote one of the offers that you have complained about, so you become a customer who find it.. 

I am learning a lot of things which I have never heard .this is very good opportunity for me.I think Cryptotalk is the best platform then surveying in the websites. You might also find some platform which pay amount in cryptocurrency.I can earn money by trading and investing very easily it will be the best way to earn income.