Have You Ever Tried Surveys? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Have You Ever Tried Surveys?

I surveys before joining the forum, but in my opinion surveys waste our time because he gives us very little payment in return which is not enough for us. But that's why I stopped surveying and I started working on this platform. We get paid for doing the survey but it is not enough for us. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No friend, this is just waste of time. So don't think about that you would waste your time not earn. So servey base on big benchmark but it return is low some time it is in zero. So don't try. I Would suggest to cryptotalk this is best opportunity to earning ,so you can earn by posting,trading and investment.  Cryptotalk is the only forum which give chance to earn in short periods  .

• +1 1

I have tried a lot of survey sites and tried to profit from them,  but i am failed to earn any money from that. Now i am here to earn money,  gain my knowledge,  to communicate all over the world.

Yes once I tried a survey but you listen when I take it and for next step I do it very carefully. At the end they says me you me are not eligible for this surgery. Then I can't join any survey.

• +1 1

I attempted each technique by which we can acquire. I additionally attempt study procuring yet I am neglected to bring in any cash from that. Presently I figure we can procure by jist venture and exchanging.

I tried the survey a while ago on many sites, but these sites impose difficult conditions. You must be from America or Europe, and you have documents that prove that, and the income of these sites is much less than that of CryptoTalk

• +3 1

Honestly, I have never tried polls, but I hope to publish a post and get the opinion polls to know how important my post is, or is it normal and simple. Is there a poll in this forum?

Thanks for this post my dear because i also want to know the answer of this question that should we try surveys to earn or stick to plateform where we are working.By your posts i am also gathering information and hope will do better in future by reading all experts comments who already tried these sites.

• +2 1

Well surveys usually gives us a low profit or rewards. So I personally do not prefer doing surveys. However in order to gain a better knowledge and experience we should also go for surveys. Good luck. 

I have visited some of the search sites. Surveys don't really matter because you spend time with them and they pay you a little more than you think. It is not worth living. This is the advice or I prefer that the best way to make money is to chat or post instead of searching.

No friends  i did not ever do any survey 😇. Because my source  of getting education is through books or mny educational videos . So i am.not going with this point of view.

I never tried surveys but my father used to do surveys to get extra income. But it is not as beneficial as cryptotalk as we need to spend a lot of time doing it but only earn less amount of money .

I have tried Survey Junkie, Crowdflower, Wanadas, Adgate Media, Personally and many more survey sites, but these survey sites are almost legal and payable to this day, but the only concern is that they are only available in certain countries like USA, Netherlands, Australia,  United Arab Emirates, Canada and a few other countries.  Worldwide, these surveys are not accessible and if some websites allow surveys, the payoff is very low.

Of course I haven't, I would never waste my time with scams like surveys, this is a scam as it is, it asks from internet users to fill surveys with fake data with a fake promise to pay them, and actual payments of course are always too low to even consider.

Yes my dear i have tried to work on serveys many time but i am faild and i have not find any real servey i need the real servey app or website can anybody helo me because i want to earn money but now i am tired and i think this is the only one website where i can earn money for long time if i will follow the rules of  this forum and i can learn also about the tradings for the better  profits.

Not yet,because I am beginner here. I am just managing my account and want to get registration as early as possible. So I can earn money but after registration I would conduct a survey. 

My friend, I am new user of crypto talk it is my first experience to work online this platform is very useful for me because I can improve our writing skills and knowledge without any invest. it is good way to earn money. 

I tried few surveys sites they are very difficult task paying so low currency surveys are just like cointiply counting in less significant values. To make minimum withdrawal can reach a month unable to meet the minimum amount for withdrawal.

Actually I don't have any experience about surveying but still trying it, and this was my first attempt at this forum, also in this forum I tried to learn a lot through which I can gain knowledge about digital currencies and how to gain here

Survey,s is note done by indivdual its need team work for earning money,

there are following types of surveys.

1. land survey

2, site survey

3. building survey

4. oil field survey

5. gas field survey

6, road suvey

7. dam survey 

8. furest survey

9. population survey

On 4/14/2020 at 9:22 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

I hear about people earning a lot from doing surveys and offers, but I haven't tried them personally. 

What do you think about that? Have you tried earning from them?

I appreciate your answers!

hi dearim new here and still learning about crypto courancy and digital marketing and exchange affairs affarir i am total new with it and i have Learned everything from here and still learning about crypto courancy 

Yep I tried out surveys and they payed me out literally half a dollar. Its pretty hard to get money and tell support that you been telling the truth.

I already tried a few of them, but didn't earn more than a few dollars. This site has a strong protection so you must put all your information correctly. For several projects and assignments during my academic and even in my job i have continued to do that. That actually gives a great picture to understand the market structure. I stopped doing it and I did not reach the minimum withdrawal money. It really takes time to earn in surveys. I prefer that the survey be carried out by crypto experts.

Guys when we are tried to use surveys we should make sure that survey is recommended, because some of surveys can ask you as couple of questions thats regarding your details. 

I haven't tried these survey sites because I consider them a waste of time and effort

It will not help in teaching anything new

And the profits we get from these sites are barely taken into account

As for the activity here in this forum, it will enrich you with information about cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them in addition to earning money