Who will be affected first ?? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Who will be affected first ??

My friend, both developing and developed countries will be affected, but developed countries will be affected more because they will deal more quickly with cryptocurrencies, and also if developing countries deal with encryption, poverty will go away from them and develop, and this thing is positive for them because cryptocurrencies increase in value and popularity very much.
Indeed, my friend, Bitcoin is increasing rapidly

• +1 1

Developed countries are the ones who will keep pace with the spread of the cryptocurrency first. Because it is considered a great scientific progress and developing countries will be unable to keep up with it. The cryptocurrency has its drawbacks represented in fraud and theft of funds and balances. I don’t think that it has other negatives. Because it is full of positives and useful things.

The development countries are to be affected first those that no the impact, their also no the gain attached to it and their ar the once that benefit from it for long why because less develop country didn't know much about the coins or the digital currency.

I don't think there is any negativity on purchasing or investing in the Bitcoin because this is beneficial for the boat the developing countries are third world countries so God can work and both can get benefit from this so this is not a problem for any of the country

dear as we know that due the highest price of bitcoin it will become popular all around the world and it has more chances to increase the price of bitcoin more in the future and everyone will take advantage including developing and developed countries from this currency because this currency makes our life very easy now we transfer a million of dollars from one place to another place 

I believe that advanced economies will be affected first, followed by developing countries, and that the pace at which Bitcoin is spreading has accelerated and will continue to accelerate.

Yes, the development of the world of digital currencies is increasing day by day, and I do not think that there are countries that do not wish to obtain this development because it contributes to getting rid of their unemployment rate.

I think that the developed countries will be affected at the beginning and then the developing countries will be affected, and that the speed of Bitcoin to spread has become very fast and this speed will increase.

Good question, my friend

I think that the developed countries are the primary beneficiaries of the profits because of the big capital and the provision of infrastructure

I hope that all countries benefit and become development and profit for all

This is very fascinating and the appropriate responses are difficult to be surmise as we probably are aware create ones would in any case vary and same goes to in any case growing however I think its going to be create nations first there are alot of reason yet its difficult to clarify it.

Hello my friend

Yes, the ubiquitous spread of Bitcoin will affect the global economy in general

In my opinion, the countries that started investing in this currency and relying on it are the ones that will succeed in investing in it before the developing countries.

In the end, however, all countries will engage with this cryptocurrency for ease of trading, but developing countries will be somewhat slow.

Hello, my friends. Developing countries cannot be considered abolitionist as having minds and educated people with experiences that can benefit and enrich the content we want to publish for. So we can adopt and collaborate beginning with publishing holistic proposals and selecting the best so that we can get the most useful thing for everyone. Because it will be in everyone's public interest... My friends and loved ones are fine. 

I think most of countries are not interested in these currencies. Only some developed country are ready to adopt the bitcoins. They are getting good profit from bitcoins because they know the importance of this coin. But this os still illegal in most of countries. I hope in future all country adopt bitcoins.

• +1 1

7 minutes ago, Abdullah 786 said:

I think most of countries are not interested in these currencies. Only some developed country are ready to adopt the bitcoins. They are getting good profit from bitcoins because they know the importance of this coin. But this os still illegal in most of countries. I hope in future all country adopt bitcoins.

@Abdullah 786 There are countries that are not developed and use bitcoin to exchange products, many of them with economic problems use cryptocurrencies to try to save the devaluation that their currency suffers, cryptos have been a source of income for many people who live in countries poor,
They have been saved from misery thanks to the use of crypto to protect their assets that devalue very quickly.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me  People are coming here to make some payments and payments in the form of bitcoin which can be matched with the motor text words of people which is not possible to buy bitcoin but now that they are at work it makes great sense for everyone to use it to invest it on them too.  Can  Our life is good.

• +2 1

We can classify dealers in digital currencies, into several groups, there are countries and governments, and from countries before dealing with these currencies in order to control them, and to know the volume of dealings with them, and to encourage central banks to control them, and there are other countries that do not have the technical elements that enable them to control To deal with these currencies, so I resorted to prohibiting dealing with them, and even to criminalizing that. These currencies will have negative effects on the economic reality of some countries that do not have advanced technological systems to deal with the owners of these currencies, as tax evasion will be made on these transactions, and it will also help in getting out And the entry of money without the supervision of central banks, as dealing in these currencies, buying and selling, will be online, and dealing in these currencies is nothing more than speculation, and that means the exit of money that had an opportunity in real investment and job creation from the markets of those countries, especially countries. Which helps in the spread of unemployment in these countries, and the decline of their productive and service economy.

• +1 1

It's all subject matter, my friend, and in my opinion that both countries should be involved, but the developed country will do more work and earn than the developing countries because they work on cryptocurrencies.

I think that all countries will be affected by the spread of cryptocurrencies, but developing countries that do not have a high level of security and a large percentage of corruption will use cryptocurrencies more than other countries because their residents will resort to using cryptocurrencies because it safe.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right my friend, the popularity of digital currencies in general and Bitcoin in particular has increased after the spread of the Corona epidemic and I think that all countries will be affected by this without exception because the use of digital currencies will make a qualitative shift in the global system

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Everyone will be affected by this currency because its development will be reflected positively on everyone because it will improve the economic situation and the reality of living. I hope that we always work hard

Everyone will be affected by this currency because its development will be reflected positively on everyone because it will improve the economic situation and the reality of living. I hope that we always work hard

Both can get benefits. But It is obvious developing countries will take more advantages from cryptocurrencies more than other countries because they are suffering from high inflation and the people looking for a safe haven and bitcoin is the best store of value.

My friend countries all will benefit developing countries and developed countries ,but the most beneficiary are the people of developing countries because the difference of fiat currency with cryptocurrency exchange will be very clear

• +3 1

I see that it will spread rapidly and frequently in the future, and developed countries and many countries now operate in cryptocurrencies. I do not see any negative in its spread as it speeds up the procurement process and saves time and routine work in banks.

Dear friends, I welcome you, it is a very important and beautiful question. It is known that the Bitcoin currency has become highly traded and that most developing and developed countries deal with it. Besides, we note that there are many traders and large heads of money in this digital currency because it is the only one that no one can  Control it, but there will often be complications and impacts on who deals with it

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. My friend, of course, the developed countries are the ones who are going to advance first because they have a lot of capital to invest in bitcoin. But developing countries can't buy bitcoin because it's too expensive for them. But if bitcoin becomes a currency we deal with in our daily lives, that would be excellent. Because bitcoin will definitely help a lot of currencies to become developed countries. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

• +4 1