Who will be affected first ?? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Who will be affected first ??

Hello my friend In my opinion, the benefit will be for all countries, whether developing or advanced, but in order for Bitcoin to be used and more popular in some countries than others, the most important factor is experience and acquiring information about it and also knowing how to invest it. If this is achieved, then the benefit will be great from this cryptocurrency

In my opinion whole world 🌍 effected . Developed county and devolping county . But devolping with most effected because they don't have the alot off sources about BTC

I don't think there could be any negative consequences. Countries that use cryptocurrencies more are gaining more. And I think the use of cryptocurrency is spreading only in developed countries. Such countries will benefit and develop more in the future. In some countries, the use of bitcoins is banned and they are deprived of its benefits. As the value of the bitcoin continues to grow, I think all countries should adopt the currency.

• +2 1

I think that everyone will benefit, because cryptocurrencies are decentralized currencies that do not belong to a specific country, so I think that everyone will benefit

On 4/14/2020 at 4:53 PM, abualez said:

who do you think will be affected first, are the developed countries or the developing countries ?? ... and what are the negatives that may result from Of its spread?? !! 
Hope you share your opinions

@abualez Dear friend, every member on this topic has his own opinions as I have my opinion; I think developing countries will be affected first with the spread of bitcoin. It will have negative impact on the Fiat currency of that country, this is the reason why developing countries' governments have banned cryptocurrency as it has potential to take over fiat currency. I think so! Developing country's development will be affected as its own currency's worth will be down to flour while bitcoin will be at the moon and rule these countries. Same thing applies to developed countries but it will bring same situation as it is now, there will be a balance with BTC release but firstly developing countries will be affected.

In my view it will be for developing country because they can't take any risk. Developed country they may take risk because they have lot of money to invest and share more about technologies.

The developed countries will be able to take advantage of this because there is more awareness and capital spread for investment. When it comes to the developing countries, we the spread of information is not much among the people and high level of illiteracy will also hinder participation of people as well as the high poverty rate.

• Useful or interesting 1

The more benefits got by the developed countries because are financially strong and support bitcoin as the bitcoin spread than there is increase in its price or value.

• +1 1

those countries are work in this type of plateform..those are work.in a high level

..people can make a country in a famous and valueable country .if tbey work.in the form of group.

.  .  if tbey work hard to take a good stup.

those who.can not do something.they can not achieve it.

The spread of bitcoin affect every investors. The more you invest in bitcoin the more you get your return. In recent time, the rate at which price of bitcoin make an old investors make huge money. Many nations have been approving cryptocurrency trading which is a good development. It's advisable to invest now and make much money in the nearest future.

I suggested that some of the countries are affected but majority of them legalized bitcoin but don't know of others coin. But you can make use of it or exchange it in any of the crypto currencies market

I think that the growing international locations could be affected extra and this is due to the fact the unemployment charge in them is extra than the evolved international locations, however in standard the Bitcoin has grow to be rapidly spreading.

37 minutes ago, Onoru said:

The more benefits got by the developed countries because are financially strong and support bitcoin as the bitcoin spread than there is increase in its price or value.

your post is good. in my case develop countries will effect more with the increase in btc price. it may be helpfull for such countries. we can suggest about it but we have not any confirmation letter that which countries will affect with this.

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

Let's say, gentlemen, the spread of bitcoin has become very fast at the moment, so who do you think will be affected first, are the developed countries or the developing countries ?? ... and what are the negatives that may result from Of its spread?? !! 
Hope you share your opinions.

Firstly the developed countries which accept the Bitcoins affected because the other countries which does not allowed the Bitcoin trading no much affected but this currency is necessary for all countries because the digital world costly coming in future.

Developed countries will be more affected. This is because they have already invested too much money in crypto, so whenever the value of the cryptocurrency shifts, the developed countries will be most affected.

I think developing countries who have adopted bitcoin and legalised it inside their country will be very positively affected because bitcoin is going to remove the effects of they're small currency from the economy. 

• +3 1

Let's say, gentlemen, the spread of bitcoin has become very fast at the moment, so who do you think will be affected first, are the developed countries or the developing countries ?? ... and what are the negatives that may result from Of its spread?? !! 

@abualez yes my dear you are 100% right, nowadays in developing countries much involving and also going on high. According to my opinion it is not afraid my friend because it's a good thing about our digital currency bitcoin going high in our developing countries. Hopefully we will get all around the world this coin. 💞

• +3 1

In my opinion, Bitcoin will help every country whether it is in developing phase or a developed country. As Bitcoin rate is rising high and high, it is making rich people richer.

I think those countries which have adopted cryptocurrencies will be affected more by the Rapid spread of Bitcoin. Those can be developed as well as developing countries. But developed countries see Bitcoin as the competition of their national currency that's why it's very difficult for them to accept it.

• +1 1

Yes, they are absolutely right. First of all, the people who have benefited from it are very developing countries who have benefited from Bitcoin and it has benefited from cryptocurrency.

In the event that you need to create something great, share it with us here. You can accomplish something great. This issue might be the first among the created nations. Yet, I believe that could be the situation for Bitcoin. There is no examination of digital forms of money on the planet, it is exceptional.

• +4 1

In my opinion, developing countries will benefit from the spread of Bitcoin, unlike developed countries, and this spread will negatively affect them. 

• +2 1

It is not easy to ascertain or determine which category of country will be affected by the development of cryptocurrencies. In fact, crypto is growing so fast that developed countries are on their feet to ensure that they keep pace with the level of development. However, I can be conclude that, as much as developing and underdeveloped countries will benefit from crypto currency, developed nations stand a better chance to benefit more. 

• Useful or interesting 1

@abualezhi im new member of this fourm and as you said that it becomes popular day by day a lot of countries peoples using it right now so we can't decide which will be effected first as we know non developed or developed countries both trying to become good in every field

I think most third world countries will benefit from cryptocurrencies. Take Venezuela, for example. This country is suffering from high inflation every year. For these countries where people can not easily save money to buy gold or real estate, bitcoin is very good because they can buy bitcoins little by little.

• +4 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH