Let's Follow each other and become friends - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's Follow each other and become friends

In the forum we all aim to learn and make money so we should help and encourage each other so that we can earn good income. And we should follow each other so that we can learn from each other and gain experience.

Following members who are posting quality content is beneficial as we can learn from their posts and can take assistance from their experience. It is one of the best advantage of this forum that it gives us a platform to interact with one another and we can help each to sort out our issues.

Of course, we are all here to be good friends, to follow each other and also to be able to have internments among our publications, it would be something quite positive indeed because it would be very helpful if we all remain as friends, in this forum apart from working we also seek to be a community healthy. 

Yes, my dear friend, your words are very helpful. In this forum, we must all deal with each other as one team, support each other, and provide support and assistance to all members, especially the newcomers.

Yes, my friend, I also hope that we share useful information, each according to his experience, and benefit from the experience of the senior members
And to be one hand cooperating in the request of knowledge

In Japan, work is like personal life ... maybe this is the reason for success ... you should consider this platform to be your office. ... Dont open the way to seeing your files Take the topic very seriously ... I think then you will feel that you Seeking something important ... In addition to making friendships - (reality more enjoyable) 

Edited by majdolin

I don't think this is a good idea, because there are some scammers who do disguise themselves as our friends,making us believe that they. an help us but in real sense they just justice ant to scam and steal our funds,since its really difficult to differentiate between our real friends and the scammers,I suggest we  shouldn't follow any body

Yeah it will be very motivating I like your content and let me tell you that we all the members big this forum are already a family but the thing we need is to know each other so that we can appreciate each other and can share our knowledge and experiences .

A good idea for many, but I honestly like to choose friends who I follow or follow me quietly after reading their posts and for reputation points we can give to every friend who writes a good topic

Yes, my friend, of course you're telling the truth, and that's really great, to follow each other, become friends, exchange information and experiences, so that our earnings can get better. 

• +2 1

It's a great idea because we will like each other and our reputation will increase which will increase our earning too.

Yes definitely true . We should follow each other.  But everyone not likes following people,  not time spend in making creative post. people follow each other just for there Owen needs they don't help others. Yes i think it's good things because we should work together with each other It is also found on a lot of conditions, if there is a problem, then that too can be shared with each other.

I think that in cryptotalk we form one family, and we must be cooperative to reach better results, let's look for new ideas and information to help each other gain enough experience and contribute to the development of this forum.

Right you are mate. It's like a social media. Where we can share our knowledge and can help each other. But I didn't get much knowledge in fb, Instagram or any other social media. But in this forum we can learn and earn. So we should spend our time in this forum rather wasting on other platforms. 

It will be awesome if newbies and senior members become friends. Newbies can learn a lot from expert. We can also support each others comments and correct each others mistake. That's a nice idea.

Great thought .extraordinary recommendation you gave here .thank you so much for this ..i moreover exhorted each one here to be together we all here are from distinctive nations diverse places !! We must get interaction with each other by taking after each other in this way we'll be familiar with each other .. And may be joined together ..and can get lesson from each other experienced individuals can direct us to play our major part here ..

• +2 1

Your words are 100% correct, and this idea wandered in my head a lot, but I needed an expert person like you to confirm it, and I try as much as possible to make it a reality

Dear Mate, Literally you says good. We should follow each other and appreciate each other by like each others. Make useful content and make your contribution for such a great forum. Keep sharing your knowledge and make every section full of useful topics and posts.

I did not understand well what you mean if you only talk about following us on the forum or really being friends. For me the word friend is very important and I doubt I can have friends that I know in the forum, if I can be kind and share ideas, but from there to call someone a friend seems too much to me.

• +4 1

Yes, working and cooperating as friends contributes to the exchange of knowledge and experience and leads to a great extent in achieving success and giving a good reputation by learning from each other in writing useful, high-quality and comprehensive publications on the topic that we want to raise, but we have to pay attention and beware of people who we do not trust much In order not to be defrauded and steal your effort and your fatigue

True, your words, my dear friend, I agree with you that we will work together like one hand and listen to the advice of old-timers in the forum because they help us in order to gain more experience, knowledge and more profits.

Hello my friend,

As a new here I prefer to focus on learning and experience exchange,

I will follow the good members who stick with the rules and learn from them to be better than now.

Thank you for this topic but I am not agree with you.

Best regards

• +1 1

I think it is a great idea for all of us to become friends and through that we help each other in order to gain a good reputation and in order to get money in exchange for supporting each other and helping beginners.

• +4 1