Corona coin on Yobit - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Corona coin on Yobit

It's really strange,
Many people do strange things around the world, but naming an electronic currency after the Corona pandemic is funny, and I do not think that the goal at all is to make a good currency and have a clear project, but rather a joke,
Of course, people kept joking and buying and trading on that currency.
I'm going to look at its price, maybe buy a little corona. LOL.

• +1 1

There have been a lot of these  coins about covid and all were terrible some were even scamming people. There have been coins about everything so some devs thought it would be great to make some money from this, which was a very bad idea to even consider.

Every body is presently talking approximately Corona virus pandemic so this is the purpose why people are trading with it  the moment however i can strictly advise you no longer to invest for a long term because i accept as true with the coin will move down at once we go out of this period of pandemic and for which you might probable lose so be a brief time trader to this coin buddies.

On 4/13/2020 at 3:12 PM, Dmasked said:

I found something hilarious on Yobit exchange. During this Corona virus pandemic a new currency has risen in the exchange, corona. There are already many tokens with strange names like FROG, SEX etc but this corona coin is some dark humor stuff. Who might have gone through the trouble to register a coin named after a pandemic and the funniest thing is that people are actually buying and trading it.

It is very strange that the platform like yobit got bugged about getting some mysterious tokens and coins. I have also noticed that sometimes ago there is a coin named Corona.

• +2 1

It is really funny to find such coin name and other strange names. I t is usual to find new currencies in the market but unfortunately not all of them have good price.

It kinda really funny. No one think about Corona coin. Everyone is now under a pandemic situation. There are lockdown in every country. People are working on home . Cryptocurrency price is rising this year.  So this is the best time for working on crypto. Corona coin is a funny topic. There is no coin name like this on crypto. 

We see different type of coins with many unusual names.And corona coin is a new to this list.Its very fimiliar now with that we are seeing new coins very often.But most of them gets lost in the established coins market.But its good to sell people are using this new coin.

It is the business startagy now q day everyone is talking about coronavirus so the owner take the banifit of this to launch the coin in this way to try his popularity 

thanks for sharing this I have never heard about corona coin on yobit exchange but one of my friend was saying that he is going to invest some money in Corona coin I thought that he is joking 

I found something hilarious on Yobit exchange. During this Corona virus pandemic a new currency has risen in the exchange, corona. There are already many tokens with strange names like FROG, SEX etc but this corona coin is some dark humor stuff. Who might have gone through the trouble to register a coin named after a pandemic and the funniest thing is that people are actually buying and trading it. Thanks so much

The Corona coin of the yobit is now dead during the corona season I received about 140 coins of the Corona but that time there is no value these coins.

Yobit always generate some different coins just like water, sex , Alisa and Yoda.

The yobit policy is very different from other exchanges

Yeah i have seen this coin in yobit. But i didn’t buy this coin yet. Cause i don't this coin details. So i'm lil bit worry to trade this coin. I need some tips about it. Then i will start to trade this corona coin.

I not like these three names of coins or tokens corona and frog because these names are not much effective names if so very bad for creator of these projects. So try to avoid to use these coins for investment purpose not good enough  of own of these need to choose good name for it. 

Those time I heard about it but I sees it as something fishes how on earth will they name a coin corona coin is somehow funny but a friend said is very expensive and very costly to involved your self in such coin because as from them it was highly recommended in the coin market.

When they decide to buy that coin, and it seems they make people believe that their project is a fast making money project, so people still buy and sell until now. I don't know why people buy those coins, or they think that the name of the coin. 

I haven't seen such things on yobit as other members are saying about this then it might be possible. But we have to be very careful about this as it may be a scam or froad .

Oh really but I can't find this because I don't know about it. This time I hear that there is a corona coin and I think it is the pandemic name coin and how its evaluation I don't know.

• +1 1

i laugh when i saw and heard about the corona coin . it sounds very hilarious but am not suprise majority will still trade on the coin. Funny how human do things but that how human's are and that what make us different . never the less the coin its out and already launch .. many people will still amke moni out of it .. thats just life to me its all about getting rich and making heaven 

So funny names are you shared corona, froag, sex I think mostly producers produce these types of coins or tokens because if we notice on corona in these days this word is on evert tounge so they want to get fame like as bitcoin due to which they created these types of coins and tokens because by this way we also get fame like of bitcoin but it's impossible by these ways we can't get fame.

Of course, the number of digital currencies is growing exponentially. And it's hard to trust all the currency information and coins. We should not invest in any coin without knowledge and experience. We must always invest in reliable and popular coins. If we start investing in new coins, we could face huge losses. Therefore, one should be careful and invest by gaining knowledge and experience related to coins.

• +2 1

I think moderaters or yobit platform manager should stop or banned this tyoe of people who are making this tyoe of currencies because there are lot of newbies who don't know what to write or what not so they will buying this type of currency and they will lose our money

• +4 1

There are many people who are talking about the virus and also there are some of the people who find it amusing and that is why there is the crona coin in the yobit exchange.

On 4/13/2020 at 3:12 AM, Dmasked said:

I found something hilarious on Yobit exchange. During this Corona virus pandemic a new currency has risen in the exchange, corona. There are already many tokens with strange names like FROG, SEX etc but this corona coin is some dark humor stuff. Who might have gone through the trouble to register a coin named after a pandemic and the funniest thing is that people are actually buying and trading it.

Actually def yobit non-erc-20 token. In the event that you didn't sell it at the right second - you lost everything. Just ones who bring in cash on it - first purchasers, similar to it was with Alice, dollar and other yobit tokens.

Trending name will be the part of the trade very quickly so the the is a danger and everyone have knowledge about that name so the that is the case of loss money. 

Corona coin on yobit ,the corona coin on yobit that name suppose to be given to a coin because any time peoples hear the word Corinna its sounds like heartbreak to them ,so please we should avoid such a name.