The Importance Of The Save Function - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

The Importance Of The Save Function

Yes, I agree with you, that the quality of the mobile I use is a bit poor, it restarts on its own, sometimes while I create my post it restarts, but when I enter again to the forum I find my post is still saved, this is a really cool feature

• +4 1

Thanks for the clarification.  Yes dear friend, I have made use of the save feature a lot because sometimes I am in places where there is no stable internet connection.  So the save feature saves the topic I'm talking about and doesn't delete it.  have a good day

Hello my friend, thank you for your reference to this information which I believe will benefit many people, especially that you have published it here in the section of our new colleagues, I wish all of my friends here in the coding talk good luck.

• +2 1

Certainly, it is a good feature .. because a person may be preoccupied with the matter and it is advisable for him to amend or add some information to comment at a later time or when the internet or electricity is cut off as well.

I am not aware of this function right now but I think I would be able to use it in the future when ever I need it because it is already there and I do not have to find it and figure it out how to use it

Hi, dears, 

It is a good thing for everyone on this forum and I like it so much because it 8s the functions where we can save our work I mean our post. It is good information and also it is the best feature of crypto. Thank you bro for telling me about this.

I am not aware of this function right now but I think I would be able to use it in the future when ever I need  it because it is already there and I do not have to find it and figure it out how to use it.

This feature provided is helping a lots especially me, some times when I started writing to reply a comment, it has to take me to make research, make some necessary confirmation before posting.

Because I don't want a situation were I will give half-baked information, useless or meaningless contents that won't benefits the forum. 

Is there really the function of saving post? I haven't seen it yet even I also was searching for it. Because I have seen some useful posts and wanted to save for future use. But didn't find any feature of saving Function. So I created the screenshots of that posts.

Hi, my friend, indeed, we do not need to rewrite the post when the Internet is suddenly cut off, which is a very important feature for me, or when leaving the site for a necessary matter or to conduct a search before we provide our useful information.

• +2 1

Thanks you for telling us the importance of this save function, am sure it will be useful to majority of us whenever we desire to save a comments or post we felt is meaningful and will be of use to us later.

You are right, my friend . The preservation feature is very useful especially for members with unstable internet or internet outages . This feature allows you not to lose what you write because losing what you write because of the bad internet is really annoying .

• +4 1

Speaking of the preservation function is the most appropriate solution for a person who sings from the interruption or instability of the Internet where he can memorize all the topics and comments you write and you can write more than one comment or topic that may be programmed for him really wonderful and useful

Thank you my friend, this feature is good, as we can store a draft when the internet is unstable, and we can also store more than one draft.

I also really like this feature, in the beginning I faced internet issue while I was writing a good post and suddenly internet gone. After refreshing the page, I found my written text in the editor. I don't know how it works but it is useful for everyone on this forum. 

Indeed I concur with you commonly by unintentionally composing content after it is clicked and afterward with regards to private, you can see which one is still there so I like this framework.

Thank you my friend for this valuable information you helped me a lot I'm new here in the forum and I need information like that because my internet connection is unstable too ... Good luck

You are right if our concentration go away or we go away some where for somewhere sometimes our computer is off when we turn on our pc we can find our post that we have not post till. Or not write completely. 

Yes, dear, I agree with you for sure. This post by the forum is really wonderful. I think that this participation is when your internet is unstable or you leave the page and enter it by mistake. It may be very important for the forum to save this post in the place of publishing the participation and this participation is done  Saved, of course, the cache is random on the RAM, but as far as the forum servers are concerned, this matter is really very good. Thank you to the forum for this wonderful feature. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you, this feature helps us greatly, in many cases my internet connection drops or my computer restarts automatically, but I do not lose the text that I was writing with the help of this feature, I hope to see more useful features in the future

• +4 1

This is a good thing to save what you write in the clipboard. This feature is good for what you write is not lost. But when you write a topic in CryptoTalk, it will remain saved even if the connection is disconnected or the page is closed in the browser. This is something you should also know.

Really that the save function helped me a lot especially if I have a bad internet  You save all you typed
Thank you my friend on this wonderful information

Edited by Shefaaaudeh
  • +3 1

It is a great feature in the forum because sometimes the internet is separated from me and the pages that I used to open go away, and this feature allows me to re-show the comment that I have written.

Thank you for the information dear, 

but what is this function i can't find it, how to use it and where i can find it?

thank you.

• +1 1

Actually, my friend, the save feature is very useful and with this feature I will not lose anything I wrote before, so sometimes the internet connection is weak, so I save the responses in the draft and when the internet connection becomes strong I publish the responses that I saved

• +1 1