The Importance Of The Save Function - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

The Importance Of The Save Function

It's more of a draft text storage than a save function, as you don't have to leave the page if you've already written texts; they're just saved there as per the users' preferences, as these saved texts aren't shared with other users on the same section of the draft like functionality.

Yes, my friend, this method is great for members who suffer from intermittent or slow internet, so I recommend using it to avoid wasting the effort spent in writing topics and posts. Thank you.

It will be a useful function for many, for example, what if your device is turned off for some reason, you will lose your topic that is being written, in this case I copy what I write immediately for any reason that may happen and lose this post.

• +2 1

Undoubtedly, this feature is very useful, especially if the Internet is bad, and sometimes we may exit before we finish writing, in this case we memorize the text, and the reason for leaving the Internet is bad.

This draft is very important because in many cases an emergency occurs, such as an internet outage or weakness, so what you wrote is saved in a draft, so that you can return to your comment after returning.This feature is very helpful to me due to the poor internet connection in our country.

Yes this function is is very helpful because sometime you may lost internet connection or have any other kind problem but good thing is that what you have written in the the editor section it will be saved and you can continue it again when you are good connection so it is very good night I think.

Yes, thank you for reminding us. Saving our work is very important for emergency purposes. Because its so frustrating if our worked get rd or vanished in just a blink in the eye. Like me who are so lazy doing or writing same things again, that is why saving is my work is very important. 

Welcome everyone to the crypto platform.  Save function is an important issue. It is very easy to save here. High voltage internet is not required to work here, you can save the subject even if the internet is gone while working and it requires good power.

This is the appreciating function of this forum.  Through which you can easily complete your 20 posts throughout the day. It helps you to complete your other work as well. This really helps me because most the time I have to do many other things. So I can back it without logo

I agree with you, my friend, I also benefit from this feature, it saves time and effort, and I can save topics easily, thank you, my friend, for providing this information

• +1 1

Dear Mate, You shared such an important information. Its really helpful for all of us. If their is any internet issue and we have to go some where we can save our written post and upload it later. Our written text appear on screen and its really a good feature of this forum. After internet connection back we can submit our post or topic.

Its very important that while creating your accounts you must save the password and username in you computer or mobile phone because if we forget this then its sometime dangerous for us thats the reason i always prefer the feature of saved function.

• +3 1

Thank for this ,because most of time we face this type of problem.  Because during working hour we lost our connection.  But now with this we can save our word and post. So because most of time i face this ,because my internet will goes on that time when I'm doing working.  So now i can handle this things very carefully.  So with this i can make post and manage my time. So with time spending on this foeum we would able that we should know everything which is important and which is not.

Edited by Jamii
  • +2 1

Yes save function is really one of the most important feature of cryptotalk.Because,by this function if we have written almost a full post,but for any reason we couldn't post it at that time,still we will have no problem.Whenever we will again open the the topic to post,the previous writings will autometically restore.i really like it because it saves my time.

• +3 1

It is really a wonderful thing, my friend, when you can memorize what you write if your internet connection is weak or unstable, as he said to you, and I too and I also suffer from this thing, my friend, thank you.

• +2 1

Yes, this function is useful for those who do not have a stable connection to Wi-Fi or the Internet is not good in their area. It is better that you save the posts so that you can call again and publish them.

• +1 1

Thank you very much, my friend, for this information. Some publications contain useful content. I was trying to save it in the outline, but to no avail, it disappeared with the passage of time. I expect that I have obtained the appropriate solution.

I think this is a great tool available that it is saving our unsend message I think this is very useful because if this option was not available then there might be a charge we have to do same work again and again because sometimes we are facing internet connection and the message was not sent this is a good information and good tool

Thanks fir sharing this informative topic with us. This is really useful topic for all new coming members.i think this is great function of this forum. I think the save function is very useful for all of us. We should use this function when we need it. Thanks

A very cool feature, we may accidentally click Exit, or accidentally exit the tab, because this is a draft that helps us refer to it as if nothing had happened. This forum provides us with important needs.

Yes your post is very informative especially for me because i did not have the stable internet connection but i have observed many times that posts are always deleted but now i will turn on that function so that my post are deleted and prove good for me. 

Yes, it is a great feature in this forum, as all what you write in the editor will be saved, and thus you will not lose what you wrote in the event of an internet interruption or weakness.

The Save function is very useful to me because I suffer from poor internet connection service when it breaks my comment does not go but remains saved I repost this feature saved me a lot and the most important thing is that I do not need to remember everything I wrote because I forget a lot .

Yes, I really agree with you, I think it is a programmer and it is very helpful. Clicking the Send Reply button first saves the post before sending in case there is an interruption maybe due to the internet and sometimes I store the reply in the draft so that you cannot edit it again or the internet is weak and this is a really good feature in the forum

Sometimes I write a comment and I cannot send it because of the internet point or other reasons, so I do not worry about these problems because the comments remain saved and I can send them when I come back.