The Importance Of The Save Function - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

The Importance Of The Save Function

Thanks a lot for this information, it's really helpful, for as there're many people facing such problem of network instability,which sometimes makes it difficult for people to retrieve the contents they've lost before posting,as a result of network problemb,but this save function will really help,because when we save and the network goes wrong we can still see that same content,thanks once again

This is a good work of crypto talk forum when we write our posts and sometimes our post does not end due to internet connection and when we move to the same section and same posts our written text appears on our screen in good screen. The future is very good what you say  .  Because last time I lost my internet connection and I was worried about my post.  I thought my post was deleted but I was wrong. Thanks.

Hello my dear and good friends,

The function that I am talking about is very helpful especially if you have unstable internet connection like me.

This function allows to save whatever you write whether if it's a topic or a comment. So if the internet goes off, you will still have your posts saved in the editor. Thanks so much guys and good luck

I have seen a special feature in Cryptotalk that if we comment or write a post and we have not Pressed submit button Then it is not going to be removed. But it will be there in the writing section only So it's a very helpful feature..

Yes, you all said it all the save function in this forum is very useful whenever the internet connection is interrupted or the device went off u can actually see your sentence when you return back because it is already saved. 

There is a highly programmed crypto talk site. It provides us with a very awesome save feature, because when we write all posts and click the submit button and unfortunately the network link got disconnected our comment is automatically save on that feature.

Hello friend, I'm sorry for the bad internet connection, but if it's something very good that cryptotalk has for us, since there are also moments where my internet goes wrong and is saved, something very incredible that I really thank the creators of the forum, since this way our comment or post is not lost.

So there is an autosave function in the forum? I have not seen this yet, you mean if I write this post and then I leave without posting, the post will be saved automatically and when I come back it will be there waiting for me to edit and submit? Very useful option.

hello my friend and thank you for present this useful topic to us , I didn't know about that before and I have unstable network connection also, and this method can help me and save my time.

Thanks my friend for giving me such a help thing because i am also belong to that aera where the network issu i fased many time this help me a lost to save my reply when the network issu happen

This your information is really helpful to all the forum members am sure we have all benefited from this information that you have shared with us 

Yes, I think that I have already experience such situation where I have to attend to another issue on my phone and I lost the write up, but fortunately, when I click on reply, my original write up reappeared

Hello! Yes, this forum has a feature that lets you save whatever you write, whether it's a topic or a comment. Therefore, if the Internet is disconnected, your messages will still be saved in the editor. I had the Internet disconnected a couple of times and had to restart my browser. This is very useful in such situations!

• +1 1

Hello friends ,

Thank you for sharing great information .This is good function of cryptotalk  The save function in this forum is useful Cryptotalk provide us this is function and this is excellent if have very slow internet then it store our data .

Thank you 

• +2 1

This is really cool, and the forum already has such an offer, although it does not always work correctly, but in any case, this is a better offer for those who are afraid of losing messages. because difficult problems can arise and you will lose the work that you are developing, hopefully it will be implemented.

• +1 1

Yeah that's really cool feature. Sometimes I have problems due to internet problems and I worry that my articles are lost when my pages are closed. But when my internet comes back, I find all the pages in place.

I suggest that the saving function is very important to everyone because at times our network is so bad and you can save your text before submitted it, thats what i most like about crypto currencies world, its save the functions post and when the network is back you can restored it again

Friend, thank you for telling me and informing me about the importance of the save function because it is how you decide if I ever lose the wifi or I have a problem I will have this function that will help me a lot.

• +1 1

Save work truly supportive to save what we written on the off chance that that there's a startling issue that may occur while we are composing like losing of web association or coincidentally reloaded the page.

Hello, I use a lot the application to save all my publications because I am working from a laptop and when I started I lost some publications and when I inform myself I adopt it immediately so that it does not happen to me again I hope that most of them will put it into practice so as not to lose your publications.

Thanks to whoever created this magnificent tool to not lose the data already made. It is frustrating to do paragraphs and lose them because of a bad connection. With the save function you no longer have to worry.

yes you said absolutely right the save option is very important sometime you cannot send the message and you push the back button coming back your text is saved and your text does not waste that is very beneficial

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

It is right even when I am working and the computer is turned of for some reason there still will be the saved editor which you can use when you turn it on and make your incomplete post.

Yes this is one of the best features. Sometimes due to weak internet connection or power break you may lost your posts but thanks to this feature which help us in getting back our work.