I have found the button where we can find all the unread topics. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I have found the button where we can find all the unread topics.

Yes people, you can see the button at right side of your profile it was written there "unread topics" those are topics that you can posts on there a lots of topics there today and those topics that have been posted a year or a month ago. It gave us opportunity to finish the maximum posts per day and it is quite good that people are still commenting on the posts even though it was posted long time ago. 

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, thank you for my benefit. I am a beginner and I did not know how, but after this post I learned how to choose new unread topics in order to write my posts on it and learn more experience and skills

Waooo! I like this topic and I have been looking for it. With this information I'll know how to get my unread topic. From this I'll make necessary corrections and avoid such in the future occourenc. Best of luck to all members of this great forum.

Thank you so much for this great and instructive topic.  I now know how to identify unreadable topics in the forum but now these steps will make it easier.  You can make money if you post well here regularly.

On 4/13/2020 at 11:13 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends  I have found where the button  located on clicking we can find all the unread  topics.  Scroll  down at the bottom of each  section in the right  corner you can find there two options no. 1 is * unread content . no. 2 Mark site read.you have to click on unread  content.  Here you can found  all unread topics in the same list there.

If you fine my post  useful  make me smile  with 💟 thank you.

Hey @Ch AyyanThis data is truly valuable for apprentices to find out about the highlights of this gathering. I think new individuals in this segment have taken in a great deal about the gathering. Much obliged for sharing.

Good dear I also face many difficulties to search a unread topic then I search for it I am going to every page for unread post then thanks dear to guide us. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks you so much my dear friend, I have wanted to been here for a month and I had troubles regarding for still the increased for your finding their are finding our United Kingdom posts is very is becomes is very easy. I have know that to find the United for your topics your commented.  Thanks a lot.

I found the button after my first post, it wasn't hard at all, however replies are dangerous to ask as I've read posts about a possible removal from the campaign if you do that in ways that bypass the authenticity of this system.

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this valuable data about how to discover uninitiated points I trust it will help numerous particularly novices who had inquiries on this one.

This is a good observation and a knowledge gain from your hand work we will use this in the platform and out of the platform. With this we will not stress our self in searching of unread post or so.

• +2 1

The flags next to each topic indicate whether it is read or not The topics in each section can be arranged according to date, most response, and several other options So that the account owner can, according to a specific strategy and organization, lead to his success.

• Useful or interesting 1

Am a beginner I have never noticed it but with this topic I think it has really add to me in fact I love topics like this because am exposed to new things. 

Thanks for your advice, it was very valuable to me.  I am very glad that people on the forum help each other.  Good luck to everyone in your endeavors!

I generally utilize this choice to get uninitiated posts I think it is useful to everybody and we ought to consistently utilize it to discover uninitiated posts So I think this post is significant and compensating for all individuals who know nothing about this choice.

On 4/13/2020 at 11:13 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends  I have found where the button  located on clicking we can find all the unread  topics.  Scroll  down at the bottom of each  section in the right  corner you can find there two options no. 1 is * unread content . no. 2 Mark site read.you have to click on unread  content.  Here you can found  all unread topics in the same list there.

If you fine my post  useful  make me smile  with 💟 thank you.

Thanks dear for telling this useful information because sometimes i confused that i already comment on topic or not.by this we can easily found read and unread  topica.

Dear friends i hope its doing work but i never try this and its not a new option here in the beginning i saw this option and also use it but i don't know its show you unread comments or not . I personally used just refresh the page and i see the new comments that i don't read this  its very easy for me .

Hello my dear brother, first of all thank you for noting down valuable information. But normally I use " next unread topic" for going to next unread topic very fast. I think it is more time saving and improve efficiency of posting in this platform. Hope you all make use of it.

Wow that's a very nice idea. As I am a newbie this idea will help to look for unread topics. I must appreciate that you have given us a very informative topic. For now on I will  work according to your suggestion. 

I will try this option now and i think it will facilities the process of discovered nee in the forum and i do not know if this is a technical mistake i have and only everyone.

@Ch Ayyan @davy22 @Mrbeen890 @Zoya_88pie @Hadel

I used it the other and I saw so many topics new topics that one can write on and this was really important to me we need to work and we need to work to really be good in working and finding solution to some of this problems the problems of having a topic no replied on, but sometimes we need to make topics real and really authentic so to me there is a working principle that works for every single person out there 

Thank you for this information. It is good to know the read topics from the unread topics and I liked you so you smile

Better believe it, I additionally found this catch quite recently, so I don't have issue with read points demonstrating again when I click on the following uninitiated subject catch which has been baffling before now.

Its very simple,Scroll  down at the bottom of each  section in the right  corner you can find there two optionsno. 1 is * unread content . no. 2 Mark site read. you have to click on unread  content.  You can search about unread topic there. 

If you have find the bottum where we can find all unread topics please help us with it by explain more about that particular buttom for usefulness of other members in the forum.

Thats a good finding for us.It will be a lot of helpful.Sometimes I come back to same topic for some new answers but it becomes hard to find them.Now I can easily find those to read.It will reduce my work for quite sure.