I have found the button where we can find all the unread topics. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I have found the button where we can find all the unread topics.

thanks for sharing this useful content. you said right . instead of going back to the beginner section and find the post which we have not ever seen . we can easily find unread by following you statements

This option is very good, I did not know it to tell the truth but I could say that it will be very useful to search for new content in the forum and you can classify the content in which we have entered, I would like to be able to highlight some content that I find extremely useful, this forum has incredible functions that are really useful to work every day.

• +1 1

On 4/13/2020 at 9:13 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends  I have found where the button  located on clicking we can find all the unread  topics.  Scroll  down at the bottom of each  section in the right  corner you can find there two options no. 1 is * unread content . no. 2 Mark site read.you have to click on unread  content.  Here you can found  all unread topics in the same list there.

If you fine my post  useful  make me smile  with 💟 thank you.

@Ch Ayyan Several days ago I was asking myself how do I know this. and because I read your topic and found the answer, i want to  thank you very much this benefit me alot .

• +1 1

Thank you bro for sharing useful information i think it is good and I see many time but not click and don't understand that what is this but now I click and check the this new thing which of me 

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post . This is very helpful for everyone to knowing about unread topic . I try it and I hope it will be helpful for me . I think in this way we easily find unread topic . I wish you get success always in your life .

• +1 1

Yes,there is a button on the site from where we get all unread posts It help to read these posts and comments on it,if necessary.It is very useful and amazing too.I am also curious to use this button.

Yes you are right . This button give you unread contents and without wasting your time. Thanks for sharing this information. It might be helpful for newbies.

On 4/13/2020 at 11:43 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends  I have found where the button  located on clicking we can find all the unread  topics.  Scroll  down at the bottom of each  section in the right  corner you can find there two options no. 1 is * unread content . no. 2 Mark site read.you have to click on unread  content.  Here you can found  all unread topics in the same list there.

Hey mate, Thanks for this sharing this useful information. This post will help lot of other members in this forum. I think we can also see one button at top right corner ( unread content ). Using this feather its easy to sort out unread content or new topics. Thanks

Hì dear,I'm very grateful to you for sharing this useful information and creating  a informative post finding it will be a great pleasure for me even though all credit to you dear @Mohssineand @Ch Ayyan i will kindly visit the section now to confirm it 

Edited by Beryymark

Thanks   you shared this information   with us This information will prove to be very important for newcomers so that  I feel very easy to search about the topic idea .The information  will be very helpful for those who come and many people will benefit from it. 

• +2 1

I also saw this before but not liked it because we can't choose the next unread topic we moving to , also sometimes we may not have the ability at the current time to reply to a topic while we may do after some time so if er read it the button won't back us to this topic again 

I prefer to choose depends on the signal next to topic titles either it was a dot or a star to choose

Edited by Yuki
  • +2 1

Thank for sharing this usefull information but i habe seen the topics on which i comment few minutes ago.Then i check my comment again either it is posted or not to confirm it.

There is an option of unread topics at the very top at right side.we can get new unread topics here and can make good comments by reading our fellow views and by making good research.

I read your post and know how to find unread post but there is no only one method lots of method here to find the unread post so you share a one of those thnku dear for increase knowledge about this

• +3 1

Dear friend .. You did well to publish this information in the interest of the novices who are on this platform so that they do not feel complicated by entering more than once on the same topic ♥ ️ ♥ ️☝️

That is a very good discovery the more our stay in this site the more we come to realize new features and we share it with one another that is interesting I have stay long in this site but I never notice there is something like unread post there.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is an interesting post created by you @Ch Ayyan. You have been one of the senior members contributing positively to help we beginners on the forum to quickly adapt to the system to work on the forum with ease. Thank you so much on this.

• +2 1

Thanks for your useful information. I don't know where to find unread topic in crypto talk forum before, with the help of your topic i can now be able to search for unread topics. Keep it on

On 4/12/2020 at 11:13 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Isn't that additionally on the upper right corner of each page? I have been clicking it each time when I needed to see new posts.

Kudos to you for this excellent effort from you to increase the beginners knowledge more on the forum. I have been following some of your topics for some while i joined this forum found that your topics has always be of help to the beginners to learn widely in the forum. Thank you for this @Ch Ayyan

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes my dear it is the button from the start and I think it is the best forum but I say you it is not the topic but you can't seem before I think. It is in the bottom when you submit your content.

• +1 1

On 4/13/2020 at 11:13 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Thank you so much friend for sharing this Useful information with all of is. but I tried this button and this button take me to a read topic on which I already commented.  It is very difficult to find the new unread topic. 

On 4/13/2020 at 11:13 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

That's funny man, these buttons are not a rocket science to find these are visible to everyone and can be found very easily. By the way thanks for sharing this post for newbies because many newbies don't know about this.

Gee however sibling I was not thoroughly concur with you I recommend you in the event that you need to peruse uninitiated points than you will invigorate tab 1 and than you get uninitiated subjects yet your stunt are likewise correct the two hints are correct so junior follow our recommendation it will be advantage for you.

Am able to learn new things with this idea you share in this grate forum and you taught me as a new beginner am happy to be able to learn new skills as a member thanks.