I have found the button where we can find all the unread topics. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I have found the button where we can find all the unread topics.

Am new here I really need help please someone should help me out I want to know where unread topics are plplease the senior members here should help me out 

Goodness, great To have known about this, as fundamentally I see that consistently, however I barely even attempted to tap on it, as to perceive what it can really do, it's was simply essentially now which I attempted and saw a greater amount of what the Crypto talk site can accommodate is to search for more post than previously, it's certain going to help.

Thanks a lot for sharing this if u can guide us to there it would be real helpful and i with all those others who got benefit from this will be thankful to you

• -2 1

My friend you have shared very good information with us. But there are many other ways in which we can find out which topic we have posted earlier and which topic we have not posted before. As we post on any topic in any section, there is a message mark on its left side. And as the topic on which we have already posted, its message marks are already filled. If we had not posted earlier, the message marks are empty. In this way we can also find out which topic we have posted earlier and which topic we have not posted before. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for the update, this is part of the way we the newbies will get to learn on the platform. If all expert will create such a useful topics that benefits especially we the newbies, the platform would have been the best so far. 

Yes, dear i also noticed this button and I'm using to find unread content. There are two buttons to find the unread content one is just under the comment box written as "next unread topic"  and the second one is at top right corner of the dashboard  under the search bar option "unread content". You can also find it by clicking the topics with light bubble symbol just at left side of each topic.

• +1 1

I have tried to click the next unread topic but I redirected to the next topic which I already have read before so I don't think it is working perfectly as you said in your topic.

Thank you dude ! Its really good info for that who don't know where to find unread topic if they read this topic thn they will know and this is great thing to know something about this forum.

Thank you for sharing this, my buddy, definitely, that this selection is good, however lamentably every now and then it directs me to a readable topic for me and I do not recognise if this is a technical mistake I even have or best every body

Thank you, my friend, for this information. In fact, I have been struggling to find new unread topics even though I am an expert in the forum, but I have not paid attention to this feature yet..Now it is much easier.

Thank you so much for sharing this valueable information.you made make work easy. I always struggle to find new topic's.now it is easy for me to find the unread topics

this does not work all the time you click on it you should  find any other way to do that some times you get simply the next topic no matter if it is new or old.

This is a good feature that can help all members to find unread threads, but I did not understand very well how to find them, so it was better to attach pictures explaining that.

Thanks alot for sharing this wonderful topic,it always confuses and I find  it difficult when trying to respond to a topic because of fear of been treated.well this steps would make it easier and simple in order to avoid duplication and mistakes.i now know where to find unread topics.thanks for this knowledge 

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing this useful information with us .. We are new users of this platform and it would be nice for you to share with us more information about it to find out anything new .. Thank you ..

The particular community forum, generally speaking, the equipment is usually fascinating, yet concurrently apparent and also user-friendly proper, and also this makes a difference continues to be considered, and also in comparison to, as an example, Bitcoin Tok, My partner and i notice a lot better than that inside levels, in which CryptoTalk will be seen as modernity and also stuttering, as opposed to Bitcoin Discuss, which can be seen as boredom and also equipment which can be incomprehensible or perhaps cloudy.

Yes I think that is very great feature because when ever one can know the post he have been commented on he will be safe from getting warned or lead you account to get banned from this forum.

I utilize this component and I nearly know this element Two months back, however I can't utilize this element on the grounds that the greater part of time its show old themes, so I use sortby highlight and chooses date of view, in this element we see most recent subjects, yet you do great job for new individuals now they discover points without any problem.

I found your topic useful and helpful i appreciate your efforts that you want new users should not be stress finding the unread messages or post which must of newbies don't know before. Finally thank you.

Thanks for sharing this information. You did good job. It's is helpful for all members. Now we can easily find unread topics. Now I will use this button because it will save my time. 

Thank you, my friend, for this important option. It is good to know this option to find out what topics are read from unread, and distinguish between them helps us a lot and helps all new members of this forum

Thank you so much with this you are able to help those who don't know how to use the button to see un read topics but with this am sure they will now have idea on that 

This friend you are absolutely right I agree with your view because really it is present in a feature that we are on because it is too much for us to read what we did not read so that we can read to our topic easily.. And I think that's a very amazing and intresting feature. You should also use this feature and it comes much earlier and would be too much for me.

• +5 2