Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts.

It's a bit of a down side to this platform that more and more people are here just for the money, not to learn or connect. The majority of people do not even bother to present a better valuable post a reputation. Perhaps people would pay more attention to the posts during the lockout.

yes you're right you this is such a very useful information as a beginner I learnt a lot from your topic I think this is the basic reason why TalkTalk and had been introduced by the platform this way the user are encouraged make useful and unique topics and earn good reputation from here

• +3 1

that is very sad because those topics deserves reputation we are learning from the past topics we should give them reputation if the topics are useful and have some good information

That's really a good thought. Whenever you read a topic in this forum and found out is of benefit to you, then I think you should give that posts a positive reputation because its deserves it. 

I agree with you in that, dear friend, we must read Good topics before Malwarebytes most publications should not exceed the reputation of +2 and there are some wonderful worthy of more than +5 it is something that is missing among the members.

You are right dude, some old topics or post will have more positive reputation on them, and you come across new topics that are meaningful, informative, helpful and useful for the members of this platform but such topic will not have reputation, what is the reason. From my own understanding it’s because the platform is not paying for giving reaction any more.

• +1 1

Yes you right we have to work in this forum like a real member, and to learn , and share his knowledge , and earn some money, also we have to give reputation fir people deserve it , for the useful topic , when i read it i feel lean something new , we have to give him a good reputation to encourage him.

In my opinion, the number of reviews has decreased because they are no longer as profitable as they used to be. Therefore, evaluations have become just for interaction with other members of the forum and are no longer of much importance.

Indeed, you are correct my companion, we should work in this gathering as though we were genuine individuals, getting the hang of, sharing our insight, and bringing in cash. We should likewise offer believability to the individuals who merit it, for the helpful subject, when I read it, I sense that I discovered some new information, and we should give him a decent standing to support him. thank

It depends on the member who wants to give a reputation or loyalty. I think these posts are old and there weren't many members to rate these posts. Or because of the jealousy of their role model because there are members who are jealous of the hardworking and patient members. I suggest working hard and dealing more lovingly.  With each other, there has to be people who will do you justice, so don't worry

• +2 1

Our team the quality is mattering in this case because if we will not maintain the quality of I'll look for started working then we can not get a good lights for a good reputation in the crypto Forum so this is very necessary to maintain your quality in the post otherwise you are experienced and your Legends will not give you much help out

Dear friend, the reputation of the community we provide is related to the many members who submit their posts and daily posts and depend on the content of this topic.

• +1 1

So many new members come into the forum and don't understand the importance of good content, so they focus only on completing the 30 post challenge and leaving the forum early. Previous members were very good; they always respected each other and respected their standard of topics, so they gave popularity points without hesitation. Today, so many new members come into the forum and don't understand the value of good content.

Useful articles I will definitely respond and give fame. They deserve this. Previous members are really good they always respect each other and respect the quality of their topics, so they give reputation points without any issues, we have 10 responses per day, so if we keep them in the benefit, I think we need to deliver feedback .

It is not a good habbit to skip the post without reacting to it positively, especially when you find the content of the topic helpful, informative, valuable and descriptive. So, better is to react the posts of the person's who work hard on it and search for knowledgeable content only to make post beneficial for us.

• +3 1

You're right my dear friend there are topics of importance is very high .. But she is not very famous.. From my humble point of view I will tell you why .. I think publications that don't get much interaction .. We can't say it's not important, but the correct expression is that it doesn't occupy users ' thoughts ..

Yes, you are right. We must deal in this forum as if it is our primary job to work with honesty and dedication, give publications their right, give good reputation to those who deserve it, and give time to read so that we can benefit, learn, and be able to spread the benefit as well.

You are right, we have to work on the forum as a real member, not just to receive the payments and repeat that circle. We have to give reputations to topics according to their meanings so that we can encourage the write to write more good topics.

In my opinion, the biggest mistake is not to give your attention to others. You must be keen to create and grant a good reputation for every publication that deserves a good evaluation. The reputation determines the value of the publication that rises the higher the rating

Hello friend, I think that the legendary post deserve more respect from the members of the platform by given them good reputation, but nevertheless, I think we most encourage ourselves to work in the platform by given reputations to useful and constructive posts, thanks 

This is true, my friend, an important and interesting point. We must not skimp on good posts with positive evaluation, in order to motivate members to work hard when they write a specific post, without positive evaluation of useful posts, we will not be able to distinguish between important topics and less important and useful topics.

Hi my friend, Have a nice day 

Yeah, you're right. 
Not all premium publications get a good reputation and that's due to users who sometimes don't give support, Anyway we support such like those topics because they deserve.

Thanks. 

Very well said my mate. Really like this post. Useful and helpful post. Keep it up mate. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. 

• +2 1

Useful article I will definitely tract and give reputation.They deserve this.This also  encourage users to continue to produce more useful . Foucs on the quality of the post.

Yes you right we have to work in this forum like a real member, and to learn , and share his knowledge , and earn some money, also we have to give reputation fir people deserve it , for the useful topic , when i read it i feel lean something new , we have to give him a good reputation to encourage him.