Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts.

You are right mate, there are many post with little or no reputations at all In some of the posts here created by the experts here, the reason I can only imagine is that people don't give reputation much again.

We are here for effective participation and giving a positive reputation, and for that we have to present our best effective participation in order for everyone to benefit from these posts

Yes my friend I am also shocked to see this that some  post of legendary user contain no reputation . This is just don't acceptable. Its absolutely wrong. Its because we people didn't gave our daily reputation to right user. We just want to fullfill our daily limit which is absolutely wrong. 

• +3 1

13 hours ago, Guljer99 said:

I would say don't worry about reputation because we have to work with interest and remember reputation doesn't matter for your service.

Well currently, ratings does matter because if your post doesn't have a rating or if your post have a negative rating then it wouldn't be paid. So it is really important for us to rate contents that is really helpful or if the content is worth reading.

tjis topic are so involved in our policy in cover to many members turn out to be popular.  I noticed that most of the members here are only looking for money, not for interest. The forum did a really cool update, as it made some money on the long colbem encouraged gese bfver Mccain 

There are a lot of members here who have a great reputation, and this is evidence of the amount of benefit that they provide. We have to strive for it and share everything that is useful to obtain a positive reputation.

• +5 1

I don't have much idea about this but I enter this topic to know more about this and with what I saw from some of my mate here I think am okay with there suggestion. 

Your words are really good for everyone. As we are here we have joined this forum then why not we act like real family members because here crypto is our family now so thank u so much for diverting attention towards this.

On 4/13/2020 at 8:42 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I found  many old posts having  outstanding reputation.  But if we look at posts  now even on very  good  posts  there is no reputation  or only  one or two reputation.  Now a days  there is opportunity  for members  as they are free at homes I want to ask all members  if they find  any good  posts  wait for 2 seconds give reputation  then  go ahead. Don't  run after just completing posts and get payments.  work  in the forum like a real members.  As we participating in our faimly  or in our community  as a real and useful member  to all. 

It is absolutely true, my dear friend ..
And I would say giving a positive reputation is a free catalyst for every member of this forum to become more influenced and creative.
Good luck wjth your work.

On 11/1/2021 at 13:31, Ludmila Castro said:

Hola eres muy acertado amigo, muchos miembros dan reacciones solo para completar sus evaluaciones diarias y ni siquiera leen si fue correcto o no

It is certainly a serious problem, many people do not make qualifications judiciously but only to complete them, although that already ended because they eliminated the payments for reacting and even now it is more difficult to get reputation.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Indeed,this reputation have been very controversial,many topics here in the beginners section always referring on that reputation due to it is not being used properly and still nothing change even how many reminders we have read regarding this. Its really bad seeing content having few and mostly no heart reaction compare to nonsense but has many hearts and we can't do anything but to respect them and let it be. Besides reputation has nothing to do with our points.

I think you are right that we need to act as a true member of this forum, and learn, and share his knowledge, and make some money, for useful things, to give our reputation back to the people, when I  I read.  Feel a little weak, we need to give him a good reputation to encourage him.

On the contrary, many accounts contain thousands of reputation points, especially after changing laws And obtaining positive interaction became a means to achieve payment for it, and this matter contributed to the increase in the quality of good topics and the increase in activity and mutual interaction between the users of this site

Hello, I think there are less reputations to legendary publications because some are selfish and instead of helping those people who deserve a good reputation, the opposite is what they do, they do not give them good reputations because they feel intimidated or afraid. And they don't want to see those people who make good publications grow and who serve all of us.

• +4 1

A very informative topic, buddy. Keep it up.

In my own opinion, I think the reason behind this, is not getting paid of those ratings. When this foru8m started they also give paying on the ratings that have in every post because of having an issue of giving rating to those unmeaningful posts. But today the giving paid to those content that have ratings are disable that’s why many users does not give ratings.  

• +1 1

I think the reason behind this is that some people don't bother to read the posts and thus these posts are lack of reputation and also this is a fact that some of the posts having useless content have more then one reputation.

Many legendary posts have a low reputation because they make big mistakes in some things.Some posts may not encourage people. So they do not respond well to them.And some posts are made useless.

It appears a expansive rate of individuals are as it were curious about what they make from the gathering other than what the gathering is all around. A part of consideration are moved to posts about installments on Yobit, how to urge more notorieties, how to form cash and the sorts. And the prior things are taken genuine approximately this, the superior.

• +3 1

You are absolutely right my friend. It is really  a good idea to increase reputation. Mostly people give reaction on the old posts because old posts are written by the senior members of the site. So these posts are useful. Sometimes new members create usless posts so these posts don't get good reputation. But we should give reputation on the posts of new members to increase their confidence.

On 4/13/2020 at 10:42 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I found  many old posts having  outstanding reputation.  But if we look at posts  now even on very  good  posts  there is no reputation  or only  one or two reputation.  Now a days  there is opportunity  for members  as they are free at homes I want to ask all members  if they find  any good  posts  wait for 2 seconds give reputation  then  go ahead. Don't  run after just completing posts and get payments.  work  in the forum like a real members.  As we participating in our faimly  or in our community  as a real and useful member  to all. 

You are directly in your words there are a couple of good notorieties that are shockingly given on the grounds that numerous individuals keep this component and don't offer it to anybody and I recommend that we give the standing that we can give day by day

Hello to all my dear friend yes my dear it's a nice topic to talk about why there is less reputation in the legendary post.. actual mean problem is in this platform there are so many people who are making food but some people were commenting on posts they're not wearing their post carefully... just work on getting there posting they are doing their work.. nice you how to read the post if the post is containing high quality and positive content then you have to give positive reaction then only the posters will get good reputation and that is our work to read carefully what is the post for...

On 4/13/2020 at 10:42 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hey @Ch Ayyan Payment framework in the past was not quite the same as the current installment framework, so the individuals got cash for all the posts, some thought on the off chance that they were acceptable or not helpful.

You are true.your thinking is good. Member just focus on completing 30 post per day. They don't pay much attention  to giving repute. Member just read topic and comment it. I think everyone should give repute if he found good and unique posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right my friend, but a good post does not hide itself and deserves a positive appreciation for this work. This is what I do when I come across a good post I rate it positively.