Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts.

I totally agree with you. I also noticed that many people don't give any reputation on others post. I don't know why the people doing this but it is possible that many members are thinking about payment because they know that now there is no payment for giving reputation on others post that's why they have no interest for giving reputation.

Yeah we are all human beings, a social thing. We are here to collaborate each other. If we read a topic and if it find likely then we must give reputation,it is our responsibility. So make this forum a better community by interacting each other. Be a human, don't ever try to be a bot.

In my opinion, we must be realistic in evaluating other people's posts and even if they have the title of legendary and give positive evaluation to those who deserve it and negative evaluation of those whose posts are useless or have nothing to do with us is circulated here.

I think most of the posts and topics I have seen created by the legendary members of forum  have huge amount of positive ratings which is quit appreciative.

What you had said is absolutely a truth. I too had noticed many informative posts left with no good reputations. I admit that we should never gift reputations to useless and misinformative posts. But once we notice a useful, informative and creative posts stop scrolling and pay a few seconds to give it good reputations. It will be a great appreciation for them. I regret that at first I also refused to pay attention to such posts.

• +1 1

What you had said is simply a fact. I too had observed many informative posts left and not using a desirable reputations. I admit that we need to by no means present reputations to useless and misinformative posts. However once we observe a useful, informative and creative posts prevent scrolling and pay a few seconds to provide it excellent reputations. It will likely be a wonderful appreciation for them. I regret that before everything I also refused to take note of such posts.

Yes, dear friend, most of the members do not use the reputation well, but this is wrong My friend, there are a lot of useful publications and topics that are published by members, but there is a weakness in the reputation. Yes my friend, every member of this forum must put a heart or reputation next to every useful post or  to beginners

Buddy head to head for the reason that Maine when you discover a matter in view this meeting place considerably I'm able to feed the landlord a wide name.
If I discover a bad res adjudicata, I will be able to not throw up some name to the subject field.

Now a days there is opportunity for members as they are free at homes I want to ask all members if they find any good posts wait for 2 seconds give reputation then go ahead. Most people do not even take the time to give reputation to a good useful post. If I find any useful topic like yours, I give it a reputation point if I have some left for the day. Its really bad seeing content having few and mostly no heart reaction compare to nonsense but  has many hearts and we can't do anything but to respect them and let it be. 

Welcome, my friend, a publication that is useful and striking. We must distinguish good publications and read them well and give them their right in general. In general, follow-up to all publications in which all the benefit is for us and we must not lose, tired, those people who published, for our benefit

Yes dear right I noticed that old topics have move more repotation but now a days all topics have just 2 or 3 but we should to give repotation on useful topic and useful content.  Because this is our duty for giving repotation. We should to give repotation on useful content. @Ayesha ali

@Ch Ayyan dear friend you said well if we give ratings on deserved posts it take only 2 seconds to give reactions on posts.  It takes our only 2 seconds but they 2 second very helpful for others.  When we give positive reacts on deserved posts it will motivate them to work hard. 

yes mate, now most of member have stopped giving reputations on the numerous subject matter.

i have determined too many time.a number of the posts aren't getting higher popularity as the subject deserves. i don't know why humans behave rudely with this topics and don't provide any repetitions if they do now not want to provide reply.. i remember that you should encourage the member  for they've created subject matter for us for asking whatever or sharing knowledge.

• +4 1

Okay, my friend, I have noticed many posts rich in new and very useful ideas, and yet they do not receive the required good evaluation, we are here one family and we have to support each other and be skeptical of the positive reviews of the posts that they deserve.

This may be due to the fact that the posts were not very good or not understandable for many people, remember that the forum is wide for all the people who can work it, so let's have patience to have good results with the new posts generated.

On 4/13/2020 at 10:42 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I found  many old posts having  outstanding reputation.  But if we look at posts  now even on very  good  posts  there is no reputation  or only  one or two reputation.  Now a days  there is opportunity  for members  as they are free at homes I want to ask all members  if they find  any good  posts  wait for 2 seconds give reputation  then  go ahead. Don't  run after just completing posts and get payments.  work  in the forum like a real members.  As we participating in our faimly  or in our community  as a real and useful member  to all. 

Yes! its true sadly. We should appreciate what is ment for appreciating (too good content). Now a days people are not reacting on posts or topics I dont know why, but please do react on other posts /topics as well if you find them interesting. It really encourages some one and show love and support for what is right.✔️🤗

Hello, it is true that the publications lacked interactions, I also do not understand why since it does not cost much time besides being free, but not everyone shares that gratitude to the writer of such an article.
In my case I think the same, the recommended thing is to be able to interact with the article and to be able to encourage the reader by granting an interaction that one considers honest, but it will depend on each colleague of the community, greetings.

The reputation is very important for success and people post informative content and get reputation automatically. . Sometimes people just that make reputation is a base less activity and they give in without judgement. 

Hi Dear. You are absolutely right because reputation is most important thing for our success. If we read a good and valuable post then we should be giving positive react on this post and appreciate them for Best post. Giving React on other's useful post and getting more React on your useful post.

Good luck.

This happens because many participants only focus on making their publications without giving evaluations, and now that they no longer pay for reactions they have lost even more interest, but there are really very good comments that deserve their valuation. 

Trying to understand the current rating system is to be able to support people who create good content, for example, if I enter a topic and I really like what it says and the way it explains it, the best way to thank that contribution It is important to give it a positive reaction, we all win if we think that way, besides that, as far as the old publications have more support than the new ones, I have no idea why something like this happens.

Yes. Of course I agree with you. Because I think the member must post well.  Some members may not be able to focus on the good and the important because they do not focus on the good.  I think we respond to the conservative post.

That's right ,, this matter will only take us one second and it will not cost us anything ,,

We must give a positive evaluation of the publications that deserve it.

The entire reason is due to the cancellation of payment for giving reviews, I hope that we skip that and always give reviews ❤️

Giving reputation to a topic is not a big deal here, the reputation do not affect the quality of your post. Some legendary posts have less reputation because they are not visited as much as the present posts 

Now i tell this it’s depends on luck. Not everyone give you react. If anyone’s react you then i must say it’s luck. People here are not reacting. Whenever a beginner join here all have to support himself by reaction and by giving good suggestions. But we don't do none of these.