Can we search members in search bar. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Can we search members in search bar.

After you enter the "SEARCH" menu you will see an alternative to do a hunt by creator name. At the point when start composing you will see a droplist actuating having the names with the letters you are composing. Select the one you need and perform search to discover they posts of these individuals.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/12/2020 at 5:01 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend   I have  a question  if I want to find any senior member or any other how can we find them. If we don't  follow them. I try to search  a member  in search box but I don't find him. Give me suggestions  if you know you know about. 

Yeah bro its quite easy, on the left side of the forum a search bar is available. Click on it and search many thing like members, topics or many more. But for member, click on search box and then click on more options, then click on members tab and write the name which you want to find. Then you will be easily get the account of those person. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

Yes dear you can search anyone who is on this platform. Simply you need to go to search bar and then click more options and there put the name of the person you want to search. The only thing you need to do is  using the the correct spelling of the person name you want to search.

Yes if you want to search any users accounts then you can easily find it from the search bar easily it can be identified only the username of the user should be known search bar plays an important role in this forum users can also use it before posting a topic.

1 hour ago, Oxygen99 said:

It is possible to search for members using the search bar because the search bar is used to search for anything internally regarding the forum and not externally.

@Cleaner @cyptowhited

We can use the search option to find forum members.  This will make it easier for us to find a member.  And if you want to find a topic, you can search.  Because this forum has thousands of topics.  So the search option is very important for finding topics and members @Oxygen99

• +2 1

Till now I have not attempted this so I can't state precisely yet according to I realize you can look by name to any individual who is the individual from this gathering

There is a verstality in the search feature of the forum and to be true I also used that feature sometimes to find the content such as the topic and sometimes I found some senior and junior members they will help me to achieve the target.

Yes, you can search members name on this forum.Yoi can find the search options in the top corner of this forum.You can also search members with mentioned @ on this forum.

Yes mate you can search for anyone and any topic on the forum all you just have to do is to hit the search option and click on more options

Yes you can search new members. You click the member option and get new members and learn from them new ideas. It is a great forum in which we make new members and get new ideas

On 12/1/2020 at 9:30 AM, Cleaner said:

We can use the search option to find forum members.  This will make it easier for us to find a member.  And if you want to find a topic, you can search.  Because this forum has thousands of topics.  So the search option is very important for finding topics and members @Oxygen99

Yes I see that too, the forum is always improving and I hope it continues moving day by day with more earnings chances. Searching works for everything available in the forum. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can search easilu any member with the help of search bar. Click on search bar go to more option, give tik mark on people and type the name whom you want to search. Then the results will show but if the person block you then result will not come   

With the search bottom you can search for whatever you want to search for in the forum all you have to do is click on search and press more option

• +2 1

I also tried to search a member yesterday but I couldn't find him. And yes now I know that we can surely search anyone we wand doesn't matter we have followed him or not. At that time I didn't know how to do it because its my third week in crypto talk. But gradually I am learning each and everything about this platform as I plan to work here for future as well. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I don't attack people by charging. Because I don't need to attack people by charging so I don't do these things. Because I don't have a reason to charge people. So I don't do these things. Thank you.

• +5 1

This way is right you do search  any thing or member in the search box. You search in search bar find some one in this forum also that you search topic that is helpful for you. I have try to search some thinng or some one in this forum that is successful for me.

• +1 2

you can search for members in the search box but you can definitely visit any member's profile when you see a comment or post of that member and you can see the details which are available like name coming to reputation and other allowed details. 

• +3 1

Hopefully we can do more good for new members because we get a lot from here. If we share something for new members they can do a lot of good things so they can understand a lot about it. Hope they share it with us.  Should

• +2 1

in the search bar you first can only search for the topics but afer you have searched it on the next page you can search for the members too that is easy.

Yes of course in the search bar you can only search for topics at first but I think you can also search for members after searching it on the next page and it's very easy.

Yeah you can search member of this forum from search bar in this forum. You can easily find member from search bar. They give us this option for our opportunity. So you can use it for advantage.

On 4/12/2020 at 5:01 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend   I have  a question  if I want to find any senior member or any other how can we find them. If we don't  follow them. I try to search  a member  in search box but I don't find him. Give me suggestions  if you know you know about. 

Dear @Ch Ayyan You can search anything in search bar. If you want to search any member in this forum, first of all you need to search the search bar and then you will have some options, then you have to click on the More option, after that you should click on Members. And in this way again, whenever you search the name of the member, you will find the name of it and in this way you can search any member. And in this way in search everything, you can search for anything except searching for members, whether it is a topic or if you want to search for anything in this forum, you can do it there. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Yes, of course you can search for any member.  You will need a username for this.  We know that each of our members has a username, which is unique, does not match with anyone.  Searching in the search bar above with that username brings up the member's profile.  Forum authorities have kept this system for our convenience.

• +2 2

Yes definitely we can search for any topic in the search bar , members can also search the search bar. Even if you need any information about any topic you can find it by searching here. 

Hi there , if you are not specific about the member you want and just want any senior member, you can look at the posts and at the comments too, you will find the rate of every member on the top of his/her name then you can log into their account and follow them, this is the easiest way I know. have a good day. 

• +3 1