A tip for the Beginners and for all members! - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

A tip for the Beginners and for all members!

Yes I will follow your advise soon.As I am somekind of new to the site I lack many knowledge and information about crypto.So I feel unconfined to create topc.But I am working on it.I am learning everything about crypto with the help of this site.I will soon start to write attarctive topics.

You are saying good . I am also a beginner and started working about a few days ago . But no one gives me such a piece of advice . I will make good posts having informative content . 

My tip for the biggners to understood that what are the regulations of this site keep it mind and trid with your best and still working to upgrade you account so you can eran good wealth 

I would like to tell the newcomers about a post, the newcomers should post according to the rules of this forum. I would like to say to them, they must make useful posts in this forum. Need to post. All members must follow the rules of the forum before posting.

I have also noticed the same thing. In the hurry to complete daily posts everyone just comment on other's posts rather then posting new topics. We should contribute our part to this platform and post latest information about cryptocurrency to increase the number of useful topics on this forum. 

Hi our beginners first of all I want to say to our beginners please work to generate new post. And also you should remember rules and regulations of this forum. Please try to generate new topics because new topics will attracs the beginners

The important thing is to give thanks for what we receive and share about this and you are very right, so even though it is not something easy it is worth doing it every so often because this helps the community to be more active and there is new content that provides more help the forum and the community.

Everybody ought to compose valuable subjects other than replying, on the grounds that the themes will empower you to acquire notoriety focuses, notwithstanding that it will empower different individuals to discover posts rapidly with no obstruction.

Yes you are right. I am a newbie i didn't make any post yet. I am tring to make my comments valuable. When I will write good content I think I will post with new topic. Your post encourage me, thanks for it. 

Each and every one of us should try and contribute positively to the development of this platform by creating useful contents and making meaningful post that would broaden our knowledge of the cryptocurrency market and it would help us grow as humans, we should contribute our little quota to help us grow as a platform.

You are completely right. Actually I haven't created a topic yet. Because when I think about a topic, I see that it was posted on the forum before and I don't want to open the same topic again. But if I can think of an interesting idea, I will definitely make a topic.

Good tip I am ok dear hope you will be fine dear you raise good point of view if you want to become famous and get reputation then you create good post that have interesting knowledge about cryptocurrency and all about this forum.

Yes I believe you, But as you know I'm new here I will also like to no the much about the it ,I will like to share my own experience that I have as a beginner you must follow the rules and regulations of the forum and also give positive response to people topics and keep posting your own so that you can get positive response to your post.

As per my experience in the forum, most beginners aren't posting a lot of threads because we or they are being intimidated by the fact that there are a lot of threads that are being deleted everyday. Also, some of our ideas back then are already posted here and we're just avoiding duplicate of threads.

If it is really the best we can do, create new content, although it is difficult if it can be achieved, you just have to be creative and look for a unique and very important content for the community, not just fill the forum with doubts.

• +1 1

Friend, you are right we should create topics not only limit them because since the forum pays us at least we should give back something by doing topics and it would also be good for us because it would benefit us because we would get even more reputations than we already had .

On 4/11/2020 at 3:12 PM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys I hope you all are doing well!

As we all know a lot of newbies as well as beginners only try to comment on other posts.They don't prefer to post.But why?I think we should think about it.This forum is paying us,It should be our responsibility to do some favour for the forum.Creating interesting topics will attract the members to your posts and the chances of getting reputation increase too!

That's why I suggest all of you not to comment only!Create posts as well!

Here's a tip for me if you liked my content you can give me reputation.

Have a Good Day!

The beginners must read different posts and get appropriate knowledge about cryptocurrency while all other members should make helpful posts having good information about cryptocurrency. 

As a tip for newcomers and everyone in this forum, I can say that everyone should know the details about the work in this forum.  We have to work according to the rules.  You have to be patient and work hard.  No one's post can be copied. You have to work carefully.

I will advise to bringer's and to all Senior members which are using this platform,is that to focus on creativity and quality. Create informational topics and publish the useful post for everyone.avoid the cheating by copy and paste.

• +4 1

On 4/11/2020 at 4:12 PM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys I hope you all are doing well!

As we all know a lot of newbies as well as beginners only try to comment on other posts.They don't prefer to post.But why?I think we should think about it.This forum is paying us,It should be our responsibility to do some favour for the forum.Creating interesting topics will attract the members to your posts and the chances of getting reputation increase too!

That's why I suggest all of you not to comment only!Create posts as well!

Here's a tip for me if you liked my content you can give me reputation.

Have a Good Day!

If we make a topic we will get a lot of reputations but experience is needed to create a topic. If we can't make a topic with good information then modulator will give us warning points.So if we make a topic then we will make it better.

Hello ladies and gentlemen hope you will be fine I am the new members and I don't know how to improve your post and then further share it to another people and dear I agree with you that most of the beginners don't know about the reading and share the posts.

My dear friend. We should suggest new members. Those who have more experience. As such we will gain knowledge from them. If you want to post here. We need to acquire knowledge. Older members need to gain knowledge. You have to follow the rules to make the necessary valuable posts. We need to read the content and gain knowledge and then post it. Then we can do better. Thanks.

I think it's a good idea, when we all respect the function of the forum.crypto seems to be a Boss to every member which he deserves much respected because he pays for every work done. But as a biginner you don't just make post without the knowledge of how the forum work.

Hello my dear friend i agree with you and you are absolutely right there are many beginners are not reading the rules and regulations of this forum and keep posting a same topic best of luck 👍👥

Yes with you and you're right there are many starters aren't reading the rules and regulations of the forum and posting a same topic good luck........👍👍👍👍👍👍