A tip for the Beginners and for all members! - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

A tip for the Beginners and for all members!

It is a good idea to create more useful quality beneficial topics in different sections of the forum because it will make learning more easier for us all but the problem is that now all members have the courage and experience to create there own topic for that we have to be patient with some members especially newbies.

Yes my friend
All thanks to you
I am a beginner, to be honest. I am afraid that I will publish a post that is contrary to the rules of the forum
Can you inform me of all these rules.

Edited by mhd tello

Thank you my friend, this is a good tip but it can be a little difficult for beginners to create a good topic, so we have to help them first and give them some time to gain skill and experience. It is not important to create a new topic, but the important thing is for the topic to be good.

yes dear you are absolutely right if you want to get good reputation points then for this it is necessary to creat very interesting and useful post so that people would like your post and give you positive likes and make sure your topic would not be included into the repeated topic

I believe that it is in our best interests to create successful responses or topics in the beginning so that we can stay here and earn coins; otherwise, we risk being banned or deleted, and therefore losing our source of income. 

Thus, though selection may be good at first, after a period of work, the individual will be forced to innovate, or else he will be unable to continue because the simple and convenient options are no longer available.

hello everyone I hope you all people are doing very well first off I want to tell you that cryptocurrency is very good and legal bedroom for those people who are to earn money from home he could be beneficial from this platform

• +2 1

Yes, I completely agree with you, but as a beginner, I do not think that I have sufficient experience to create useful posts for everyone. I collect information and experience, and when I have useful information, I will publish it and benefit everyone.

You are right, but I am currently a beginner in the forum and I am collecting information about cryptocurrencies so I am only commenting and I will try to be close to the active participants of the forum. Thank you.

This is true, my friend. Most members of the forum rely only on comments and do not add any new topics, so they must every day create a good topic, at least to increase the benefit provided by all members.

Yes creating new post has many advantages like your creativity is increased. And by good reputation your moral for hard work is increased. And ultimately your experience is increased. 

This is true, my friend. Most members of the forum rely only on comments and do not add any new topics, so they must every day create a good topic, at least to increase the benefit provided by all members.

This is true, my friend. Most members of the forum rely only on comments and do not add any new topics, so they must every day create a good topic, at least to increase the benefit provided by all members.

Your words are correct, my friend, in the beginning, all newcomers should read the rules and regulations and abide by them to continue in this forum, and also they should work to create topics of value and importance and not focus only on participating in the comments only

I agree with you dear, but I still need more experience so that my posts are useful I am in the process of learning and I have a great desire to participate and put forward topics that attract members. I will do so soon

There is absolutely no crime in posting topics here in this forum, no matter your rank. But you must as well read the rules associated with posting topics and follow them accordingly. 

• +4 1

You are, of course, right, but there is fear among some beginners here because of insufficient knowledge. Therefore, I advise them also to raise their concerns, ideas and unknown questions in order to be answered.

• +4 1

Those who are new to this forum will always try to create a complete content of knowledge in simple language to present in front of everyone.  If you can create a good useful post, then everyone will benefit a lot...

For a beginner, it will be difficult to create new topics that do not previously exist, and it is better for him in the beginning to be satisfied with the responses so that he learns from discussions and becomes ready to create topics on which he can discuss

On 4/11/2020 at 4:12 PM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys I hope you all are doing well!

As we all know a lot of newbies as well as beginners only try to comment on other posts.They don't prefer to post.But why?I think we should think about it.This forum is paying us,It should be our responsibility to do some favour for the forum.Creating interesting topics will attract the members to your posts and the chances of getting reputation increase too!

That's why I suggest all of you not to comment only!Create posts as well!

Here's a tip for me if you liked my content you can give me reputation.

Have a Good Day!

Hello dear,Thanks for giving us such wonderful tips for beginners like us.  We have benefited a lot from this.Your content are so helpfull so i think you deserve a good reputation which I have already given you.

Thank you for your advice dear, yes, I think that every member should publish publications and not be satisfied with comments provided that they are distinctive and not repeated, which will achieve a good reputation and profits.

I think that creating good responses or good topics is in our interest in the beginning, so that we can continue here and receive coins, otherwise we will be subject to ban or deletion, and thus we lose our source of income. Thus selection may be good in the beginning, but after a period of work, the person will be forced to innovate, otherwise he will not be able to continue because the easy and simple topics end with all simplicity.

It's not wrong for new members to only initially get involved in the topic. If you advise them to do so, they should gain sufficient knowledge and experience before publishing their own topic. Because when writing the wrong topic, it will be deleted and this negatively affects the profile.

You are right dear @Beast921 I think both doing posts on topics and creating topics are good for doing work here. By creating topics we can share precious information to others and can asks questions from seniors. 

Well say my friend

But let me tell you my opinion as a beginner

When I started working here, I noticed that I knew a lot about cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency

Therefore, I found the best solution for that is to be satisfied with working on comments for a certain period so that I can work better and provide experiences and benefit more. All the best for everyone.

• +1 1

I personally try to post at least one topic a day and it is enough so that we do not get repetition of topics. And when publishing any topic, it must be searched in the forum and it must be placed in the appropriate section to be deleted.

Yes, that's right, but it's not a bad thing for beginners. It's okay at first to comment only, but over time they have enough experience to post topics and avoid getting a warning or ban