Editing your own topic takes too much time - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Editing your own topic takes too much time

I even have now no longer confronted this hassle earlier than however it become exact if editing of personal posts may be finished while not having to look ahead to the timer due to the fact if contributors begin to remark it manner you cannot edit the subject anymore.

Absolutely your point is fine, but the real thing is that moderators want to be alert about the twists and what members are doing. They will know that if a member is editing a post. One of the advantages of this is that all the activities happening on this forum have all the information will remain in their knowledgeable of moderators.

I have no experience of creating topics then I also have no experience of editing topics then I can not say anything about editing topics that how much time it's take it.

It is viable that this difficult may be faced by you and a few members merely my alone I over and over again transform my posts after the publishing progression from tip to toe and nearby is no time counteract for me as I am adjusting hastily without any problems.

My friend i have this problem because i have no data for

any topic. I cannot write the topic immediately therefore i cannot wait for any answer of the main users. I'm also gain more time for writing a special topic cannot gain any error.

That's true,I actually have not made a single topic in the forum as u have very little idea about how to make a post in the forum, that's why am taking my time before I come up with a topic in the forum. Thank you

Through I have not create any topic yet on this great platform but I think is good enough to give someone creating a topic much attention if he wants to edit the topic immediately

First of all, before submitting any topic you should be hundred percent sure that the topic does not contain any mistake. Generally, when we type we make errors like spelling mistakes, grammatical error, etc. If these mistakes are many in number then it will become difficult for members to understand your words. Try to be perfect so you will not need to edit your topic again and this will also not consume your time.

I don't think editing consumes a lot of time. However, you should be hundred percent sure before you post a topic. It's better to be cautious than ta have regrets. So yeah, Good luck. 

The ready time between submit and others post, is tailored additionally when you write your subject matter and then you submit it, if you see that you did an error on your subject if you strive to edit it instant you will get a pink message to wait.

38 minutes ago, Zoya_88pie said:

I don't think editing consumes a lot of time. However, you should be hundred percent sure before you post a topic. It's better to be cautious than ta have regrets. So yeah, Good luck. 

I think giving responses on your own topic takes a lot of time but not making it. Exception if you making really long topic about some kind of faucets or so.

Maybe this is just happening with you, I don't have this problem, maybe your phone has an internet connection problem or something similar, make sure of that, thanks my friend

There is basically the same cooldown for posting and editing already existing posts..I think alive admins should take action in and remove the time period for editing a topic or a comment.😊

• +1 1

Hey guys it depends on type of mistakes .but for me it's don't take too much time I had spelling mistakes that's can correct very easy and can save instantly . Inorder avoid mistakes all should go through the post and should confirm don't have any mistakes and we can save it

On 4/11/2020 at 2:34 PM, johant123 said:

When you write a topic, and you want to edit it immediately (e.g. for correcting spelling errors) you get a warning that you must wait longer before creating a new post. That is strange, because you're not writing a new message, but you're editing a post that already exists.

Not sure if the current "pause between posts" mechanism can be easily adapted, but it would be great if we could edit our posts without having to wait until the pause timer expires.

Anyone else having this same issue?

If you want to publish a new post, you have to wait for 3 minutes . We all know that. However, I have never received such a warning when it comes to post editing.  Moreover, I did not make any major edits to my post . So maybe  I didn't get  a warning.

Edited by Sumon21

I did not have any problem regarding this. For editing , there is no time period and all. Even if it was there I would not consider it to be a problem. Because in that time we can completely read the topic , understand it and correct the errors even if there more than 1 error is there. Also this would give us a second chance to enhance the topic more and more.

• +2 1

Editing your topic really takes time like a minute because that is a rule, but editing a reply does not takes too much time. Once you edit a comment you can actually save it already unlike to topics because they are avoiding spammers. You just need to wait and everything will be fine. 

I think it's a great job to find out what went wrong. Mistakes should be corrected so that no one else makes mistakes. If I post, I will look at it twice to see if there is anything wrong with it. Mistakes spoil the post.

No i didn't because when i do post i was clear my minds with all thoughts and than i do posts very careful and than i completed my posts i read it again and again and correct my mistake and than i dint want any corrections so i suggest you before you sumbit your reply first check it 

• +3 1

I assume that the system considers the edit as a new article, and as a result, it gives you a time limit that you must stick to, just as you must do between two posts. This is useful so you can correctly read through your post and make corrections. I haven't had this issue, and I've been able to edit my posts almost immediately after they've been written.

Edited by teebasas
  • +3 1

is a set time to post a comment after commenting on another topic. But to avoid having to edit, dedicate a little more time and pay attention to what you were writing and if necessary check more than once to avoid wasting time later.

well,  I have made alot of post that needed editing,  but I don't think that I have experience anything like what you are saying, I editing is actually very immediate, I do not have to wait like when making a new post.