The best way to reduce panic situation! - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to reduce panic situation!

5 minutes ago, Rubaba99 said:

Exactly. Getting panicked or nervous is natural for beginners or any members in a crisis moment. And for that reason some people just quit everything. This is absolutely not right. In any crisis moment everyone should keep patience and quiry behind the reason of the crisis and stay brave instead of quiting. Because everything has solution. People should find the solution instead of backout .

Yeah you are right @Rubaba99 panicked is natural and quitting is not a proper solution. Patience and optimism can stimulate any situation .calmness and sharpness is very important. Searching solution and effortless trying is needed in crisis moment. 

Yes I think it is very hard thing and it very difficult to control but for the good trader it is necessary that we should follow the instructions that are used for the control of panic. Just keep calm and relax go outside and become relax.

• +1 1

Thanks.  This is a very important issue for everyone in the forum.  This post is very important for those who get a little nervous and panic.  Of course, the morale must be right for this.  We need to find out the cause of the panic and solve it.  And those who have senior and inexperienced members in the forum should take their advice.  The right steps must be taken at the right time.

Hello friend, It's truly useful. I was truly stressed consistently of getting notice focuses. I was constantly terrified to know whether I accomplished something incorrectly . It truly required some investment to get that in the event that we post enlightening and valuable substance, at that point everything is acceptable and just we need to adhere to rules and guidelines.

It is very bad for us to get panic easily this will lead to a lot of problems for instance if you are in trading and their is a problem that they are trying to rectify and you are not been  patience then at the end of the day you got panic and left then the issue was later resolved then you see that you have loose at last 

• Useful or interesting 1

Sometimes panic can harm our work and everything and also we overthink any matter. We must have to reduce our panic. In crypto world if we do panic, we may face a lot of loss. Because in crypto world, we all have to work with our intelligence        

We must think carefully while making business decisions with cryptocurrencies, consider all available options, and carefully analyze markets and stock movement before making decisions.

To handle panic situation with intelligence called smartness. Everyone should be capable for handling any panic situation. There are a lot of ups and downs in crypto currency . in downs, we have to be calm. Otherwise we loss more and more. If there is a problem here is a solution too. We have to find it out and apply it. So we must have to keep patience in crypto and all sector          

We are terrified when we are in a difficult situation. It is normal to be terrified. But we should deal with the situation with courage without panic. If you can deal with patience with courage then you will be successful. You can deal with all kinds of difficult situations.  If you put yourself in the situation, work with patience and courage and you will see that you have won.

Thank you very much for such a useful motivation post that will enable us to avoid panic and fear during trading. Moreover there is nothing to worry about when we exercise patience and everything will come to pass.

• Useful or interesting 1

Panic and fear are two reasons for losing your money if you're trading with significant capital, as at these moments you'll make decisions that you simply can regret within the future, for instance , closing the transaction at an inappropriate time, so it's good to attend before making any decision and avoid the speed of its implementation, and if Here was the rationale why appropriate solutions should be prepared and feared avoided.

The best way to reduce panic situation is simply to learn patience and persistency. It is not always good to.trade with a not calm mind. A trader has to build his confidence

Hi dear friend first of all I will say that we should keep patience in the time difficulty or problem then we should try to find the solution of the problem by ourselves if problem is not solved by us then we should take help to the other members. 

• +1 1

To panic is difficult and normal in life but panicking with that problems is not good.Rather you should find out the solutions and be calm don't get disturbance or hesitant.

Find out the reason behind that issues and try to solve them.

Those who work significant work, will definetelly be frenzy at any circumstance. it is a piece of life. everybody needs to confront that circumstance. so right now one should be quiet and feel idealistic. furthermore, my dear mate your answer for it is likewise extremely pleasant. I will share this to additional that other can take advantage of your information.

I think as being a sign of mischief, we all have some kind of mistake, so we should not be ashamed of it and we should just and only improve our mistake better than ever and in life. None of us can be made to be in such a dangerous situation because it has to come, we just have to fight it with courage and patience. That is why we need patience and patience in any dangerous or harassing situation .

• +5 1

Hello everyone, analyzing your commentary from the point of view of the crypts, I consider that the most indicated in the case of operating with cryptomonas, is to know how to control our emotions, this is a very important aspect for the person who makes trading, it is necessary to work when it does not have any type of problems and in optimal conditions, because otherwise we run the risk of making a bad operation and losing all our capital.

totally fixed with you!We every one are humans,making mistakes is in our nature.But individual panic at what time you reach your mistakes container tolerate disapproving consequences.To search out liberate of this opening of every single one calm your object and it follows that launch to suppose I beg your pardon? to make next!

• +1 1

You are right.we face many difficulties in our life .it is a part of life.

We have to face every problem bravely.if you need help then seek help from your friends.they may help to overcome from this pandemic situation

Effective in the line of work of digital currencies is burdened with risks hence at what time functioning in this return we necessity be plucky and be proficient to exchange with any tribulations and besides we have to appreciate that not continually we will be adept to take home profits and be bright to generate losses.

Fear is actually a pretty strong problem, in my case, that fear prevents me from creating a specific topic at the moment, it makes me very afraid of making a mistake and they will eliminate it, that would bring me frustration, now I imagine if someone suffers of fear or panic when investing, for me it is not recommended, I could lose a lot of money, it is something very risky, before trying to make an investment or something like that we must try to calm down and lose fear.

That's true, I also sometimes face this kind of problem and makes me do some decisions am not ready for, it best if we find the solution of the problem before make any conclusions to avoid loosing what we never plan for.

Yes friend it's very common human behavior that's we panic very quickly after some issue and that's why suffered huge loss , I'm also face a issue of my investment in exchange when my withdraw stuck for some hour ,so it's very important to increase patience power in life to avoid from risk.

This is just true. The best way to reduce our panic situation is to be in a good mood while working.cryptocurrency Trading or investment shouldn't be done when not in a good mood to prevent one from trading or investing on a wrong coin and as well we shouldn't panic when we want to carry out any activity of trading or investing as this can affect one by loosing one's capital. So to me being in good mood matters as this will surely reduce our panic situation.

Panic management is very important in stock market trading. especially in high volatility markets like forex and crypto. If you don't manage your psychology, you may exit a profitable trade early. that is called "panic sell". I think every trader should take some courses about managing the pschology before starting high risk trades.

• +1 1