Stop fooling yourself - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop fooling yourself

The reasons why it does that are obvious. In general, when I post something, I don't do it to ask but to seek discussions and share opinions with several people !!

Many people simply come here and do not read the rules. Therefore, most of their posts are deleted, but they do not understand why. 😅

On 4/11/2020 at 6:55 AM, Raven said:

Hi guys, this topic is for the newbies and old members in this forum. Why many of you creating topic that contain a question that you know the answer? I saw many posts like and i think that's not a good idea because you're wasting your time fooling yourselves, if moderators find your topic has contain common questions just like "how to bind cryptotalk on my yobit account?", "how to earn money here?", and etc. they will delete it immediately because these common questions answered by the pinned post in the forum, you just need to open it and read the rules of the forum. So i suggest to people who did that, stop fooling yourselves because you're just wasting your time. 

Could you give me good reputation point if you agree with me? Thanks. 

Thank you for the nice explanation. It is true that as a beginner you have to pay attention to a few things. If I make mistakes, I have to learn from them. However, sometimes it happens that I ask a question and nobody answers it. Everyone just continues to write cheerfully how great everything is.

On 11/4/2020 at 0:55, Raven said:

Hola chicos, este tema es para los nuevos y los miembros antiguos de este foro. ¿Por qué muchos de ustedes crean temas que contienen una pregunta cuya respuesta conocen? Vi muchas publicaciones como y creo que no es una buena idea porque están perdiendo el tiempo engañándose a sí mismos, si los moderadores encuentran que su tema contiene preguntas comunes como "¿cómo vincular cryptotalk en mi cuenta de yobit?", "Cómo ganar dinero aquí? ", y etc. lo eliminarán inmediatamente porque estas preguntas comunes respondidas por la publicación fijada en el foro, solo necesita abrirlo y leer las reglas del foro. Así que sugiero a las personas que hicieron eso que dejen de engañarse porque solo están perdiendo el tiempo. 

¿Podría darme un buen punto de reputación si está de acuerdo conmigo? Gracias. 

If you are right when the publications are in this way they are automatically deleted, then it is better to read the rules because it has happened to a few of us then it is better not to waste time first knowing how to ask some good questions in this forum.

I don't want to be stupid because I don't want to be stupid.  I want to be smart so that no one can fool me. I alwayswant i will be Honestand good person  

Correct friend, there are many posts asking questions that are fixed on the topics or that have already been done previously. The idea would be to place original posts with outstanding information on the specific topic, this would benefit both beginners and experienced users. Greetings!

Sometimes users will have this mindset of having to make reputation on the forum as this kinds of post have the tendency to be upvoted, and as such this wat will be made as to gain the reputation which they kind of want to have in their dashboard

If we have a problem we just need to use search . They are are lot of topics already available of this problem. 

You are absolutely right friend, there are many posts that do not contribute anything to the forum, that the header of the same post is something that even the next door neighbor who is 80 years old answers, the moderators should be more attentive to this

When I started with this, it recently caught my attention to see the same post uploaded by two different people and there are times that there are three or four, perhaps the error is in not checking well if the topic is already covered in the forum

You are so right my friend. People want to earn easy money so they are using this platform for this. I hope they can understand the value of this forum because for real it helps people understand and learning so much information.

I am not with you my friend, we must not generalize because there are members who are honest and I believe that it is almost all. I am talking to you about mn cases; believe me when I make a post containing a question, know that I am sincere and as I am a beginner and a little lazy, I put questions in order to learn.

Greetings .. It is not about copy and paste, if you comment on a post that has at least 100 responses it is obvious that your response will resemble other comments since you are responding to a specific topic. And there are times when the similarity is so great that administrators take it as plagiarism. Is my thought.

On 4/11/2020 at 10:25 AM, Raven said:

Hi guys, this topic is for the newbies and old members in this forum. Why many of you creating topic that contain a question that you know the answer? I saw many posts like and i think that's not a good idea because you're wasting your time fooling yourselves, if moderators find your topic has contain common questions just like "how to bind cryptotalk on my yobit account?", "how to earn money here?", and etc. they will delete it immediately because these common questions answered by the pinned post in the forum, you just need to open it and read the rules of the forum. So i suggest to people who did that, stop fooling yourselves because you're just wasting your time. 

That is correct my friend this kinds of mistakes are commonly made by the new members which would not be aware of the rules and regulations of this forum just check the pinned message which enables you get a great knowledge as a Beginner in this cryptotalk. 

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, because these topics have no intention of merely sharing. In order to obtain Bitcoin, the moderators in the forum must remove these topics immediately

That's a way of post farming if I saw any. If they just make posts that get answered just like that then deleting them I think they should get warning points for doing so or been getting banned remember "useful content" not "repeated content" people we can understand the need people have to make posts like this to fill their quota but doing so only harms you (getting banned) or the forum (getting filled with bad posts) so I think we need to have better ways to handle those troubles let it be a word checker or something similar to that regard.

That's right! Many people think that they can beat the system, the administration, creating posts that are already on the forum, doing copy-paste, or just spam. But the administration and moderation are all monitored, so you can be punished without any problems, you need to understand that jokes are not easy here, and everything is viewed! Good luck!

I think that the answers to the questions that I asked are all included in the forum rules! Therefore, all new members should go to read the forum rules as soon as they register here! I think the directors here should do something that makes the new members read the rules as soon as they enter the forum

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I agree with you, many members ask questions they know answered in advance and this is very bad. These publications must be reported and given negative reputation points.

• +2 1

Yes it is all about honesty to yourself and this forum because by fooling you can't learn anything productive in this forum and at the same time your reputation will also be deacreasing

• +1 1

There are a lot of people that only wnat to get money for free by posting on this page. I am from a country where post in here gives me no payment, and in my opinion when those people make that kind of posts really make us waste our time. This is a very good post, and all should start fooling themselves! 

On 4/11/2020 at 12:55 AM, Raven said:

Everything legal is valid when making a post, who determines if the person asking the question knows the answer? That is subjective, maybe if you know it or maybe not, the important thing is that it is within the parameters of the rules and is interesting for others, through a question others can learn things and although we suspect that who He only seeks to write to meet the requirements to earn money, it is on our part to interact in his post or let it pass.

Of course I agree with you because there are many of us who are newcomers who post a lot of posts for us that don't have a good meaning that doesn't help us but these posts are annoying for us a lot of times who delete these posts  Gives

Most of the basic rules and regulations of this platform had already been answered in most topics. So I think all the new users could refer old topics create a clear picture about this platform and its functioning. The current scenario calls for more complex analysis of market of cryptocurrency as well as its potential future.

I agree Reith you my friend, the moderators will delete all the  post of same post or same thought or same idea.It is just time passing for those people