Stop fooling yourself - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop fooling yourself

That's exactly what I'm getting at. This is a bad habit for this platform because it causes a huge mess in some sections when newbies do it. It's also inconvenient for them since moderators are still participating in this thread, so their repetitive topics would be deleted by moderators, implying that they're wasting their time.

• +5 1

Thank you mate for bringing this subject to everyone's attention; even if you are a new participant in this forum, there are pined posts in each section to direct you, and if you carefully follow the trends in the beginners section, you can find a wealth of information to help you get started posting.

• +5 1

Obviously repeated topics also cause our comments to be deleted. I was very unfortunate when I accidentally commented on the same 3 to 4 posts, the same question. and I deleted my comment, I didn't really understand the rules and regulation at the time. Creating threads is fine, but check before posting and avoid the repeating topics thanks. 

yes my dear friend you have to stop fooling your self post good content here on this platform. don't post copying or  stuffing content otherwise you will get warning points or get banned.

• +1 1

was very unfortunate when I accidentally commented on the same 3 to 4 posts, the same question. and I deleted my comment, I didn't really understand the rules and regulation at the time. Creating threads is fine, but check before posting and avoid the repeating topics thanks. 

Friend, you are absolutely right, we should not deceive ourselves and we should not do topics either, so we already know that they could eliminate them since all the time we see that there are topics like this, so we should not do what others do, we must be different, no equal.

Yes I agree with you,
But here the administrators work perfectly well by deleting what is empty, duplicate, or not important, and I think that these posts are from new members or those looking for a job.

In the short time that I have been here I have seen many themes repeated over and over again. And you can see in their profiles that they are experienced people who should know those questions, I agree with you and I hope that everyone will pay real attention to your topic and be original.

Dear friend, thank you for this wonderful topic. I agree with you completely. Many members, especially beginners, publish recurring topics and their contents are somewhat ineffective. Thus, the moderators will delete such posts and topics. You have to be careful about this topic. Thank you very much, my friend.

It is true, you are right .. We must write useful topics and always read the rules so as not to get lost and make a mistake that leads to deleting our topic .. This is my opinion .. Good luck to all

Yes, dear, indeed, this happens daily in the forum because they have become regular questions that have been answered hundreds of times, and everyone has become aware of them. We want topics that attract us followers to find out what they contain.

Your sayings are true. I can feel your thinking. Actually many of the members create these type of useless topics because they know that if they make comments may be deleted. Therefore, they prefer to create new topics without proper knowledge and experience. We should avoid it and work with devotion.

• +3 1

Well this is true of course.  I have already seen many posts that contain frequently asked questions about how to earn and so on.  At first, I was ignorant of these issues, but when I started working I was surprised that these posts are so frequent.

Some people, you are right, write the same thing over and over again. Despite hearing about the message, he repeated it. His posts have been counted, but they are not appropriate. We'll try to come up with a new way to say thank you for sharing.

I am new here and i want to learn more but i did not create any topic like this. Many topics are same members ask about rules repeatedly. We should all need to read about rules and regulations of this forum and we should need to create useful and helpful posts.

Some fraudulent members and spammers write such useless and bad posts, and thus the quality of forum posts decreases and the number of deleted posts among members increases, so we must not write responses to such poor posts.

Hello my friend
Of course I agree with you on this
I think that a way must be found to compel new members at the beginning of their registration to read the instructions and forum rules in the section "about forum", for example.
Good luck everyone

Yes, I find a lot of recurring topics, especially in the beginners section, perhaps because it is a section for newcomers and newcomers to the forum asking the same questions. This is expected, but we must nevertheless renew ourselves more.

The purpose of developing a subject with a question for which the owner knows the answer is to increase the number of posts in the forum, and the intention may be to determine the answer, but there is nothing wrong with this because this question may help many members who are truly unaware of the answer.

Yes dear you are absolutely right we don't should to be make fool ourselves like wasting our time on the fool sites because these sites don't help us like survey site etc they take work hard but don't give any thing .so we should work on the legit site like crypto so that we can get benefits.

Welcome dear this platform. Yes you right. Don't let go and don't do discouragement other people. If you work hard then you achieve your goal. Because success always demands work hard.

I agree with you because these are responses to questions that have already been answered in the pinned posts at the top of the list, and I always encourage new members to read the forum rules and pinned posts before posting so that their subject does not get removed.

Hey friends I am join here in recent few days and i noticed such posts which does not contain any sense and useless do not  try to repeat same question or same answer try to make some unique content.Thank You!

They are fooling themselves because writing topics make them earn more coins and the easiest way is to spam these useless questions and hoping for the best that the moderators will not see them. It is sad really to see people doing these kinds of things.