Stop fooling yourself - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop fooling yourself

Yes dear its a very bad manner. We should create good and separate topics and invent new ideas. These ideas are full of information and understandable to members. We should invest on yobit and make trading. New ideas make out topics useful and most of the people give us positive reputation.

Its all about the game of earning rwputation nothing else the begginers think that they can make foolish topics again and again and caneke good reputations but it is their wrong thoughts and one day they will find that they have been blocked by the campaign due to posting again and again repeated topics so don't do this please 

Noted mate, but ever since am on this forum I haven't come across any topics or comments like that, but why are they creating all this unnecessary comments ?where there is search bottom on the forum where you can easily click and search for the answers 

Yes ,you are right bro.this habit is not good for the forum because it make a big mean if many newbie will do it too and we should stop them and work hard and focus on work please.They should create a topic that containsvalueable information that we could all benefits to it.

Yes it is right stop fooling yourself to repeat same reply on different post because if you reply same then moderator can delete your post and they can not paid. So try to stop same reply on different post you can write useful and informative content.

Don't make useless and bad content otherwise your account is banned. So be careful you can posting repeated topics they just want to waste thier time. We can spend your time by making useful topics.

I accept that the title should have a question mark only if the author really wishes to pose a question. There is no need for a subject to include an issue in its heading, whether there is an answer by the same author below.

They giving comments without reading the topic that's why they give misinformation sometimes. I hope they will read properly the content before they give feedback to avoid giving wrong information. We should create more posts which are unique and helpful for those newbies around this platform they need it to learn more and work hard inorder to earn money for them like us also. So we all should help on each other to survive on this platform.We all aspire to promote this wonderful forum through useful publications at the level of this forum.

You are right my dear friend. This topic is very important for new members Because they do not know much about this platform and if they are not, then there will be many mistakes from them, due to which they have to face their fooling. So I will request all of you to stop fooling about your  so that you are successful on this platform, you can comment on any topic as a precaution. 

Yes dear some people create the same post but i can´t understand  that post. Basic you needed  basic content and great idea. do this work and spend more time . don´t waste your time  now should follow this rules and regulation.

Yes, my friend, I totally agree with you that we should stop driving ourselves crazy.That if we want to work on this forum we have to get new ideas from here and we have to learn something new so that we also know that we have done something here today and share it here in this old post etc.  This is a very wrong thing to do, so we need a new ideas. 

It's true dear moderator deleted that topics which is irrelevant and out of content. You can avoid to delete your post from moderator just you 

need to post useful and unique topics.

But i see there are do Many duplicated post and waste there time.

4 hours ago, Mehmood893 said:

It's true dear moderator deleted that topics which is irrelevant and out of content. You can avoid to delete your post from moderator just you 

need to post useful and unique topics.

But i see there are do Many duplicated post and waste there time.

You are right when we are creating useless topic and post exactly it is wastage of time because it's delete soon we have to do such research before creating topic and give full time to this platform and write good post then we will be able to earn money if we create useless post then don't expect for payment..

Yes you said absolutely right you should to stop to folish yourself because when you want to get the the fake reputation on your post this is against the rule and one thing more I want to tell you that if you're getting the fake reputation on your account it will be e harmful for your account

Exactly right I also see many topics that are just silly questions and these topics are created by newbies and I think that it is a very wrong thing some people just created topics to get payments from this forum and not for the learning purpose so I want to suggest all of you that you must should create useful topics that helps other people.

• +2 1

Well we all make mistakes and we should learn from that mistake and we should not repeat that mistake.So you are right and i am a newbie and i will try to follow your words.Thats the main motive.Best of luck to us.

At times people could have this kind of attitude of experiencing to produce popularity around the community forum since this kind of forms of submitting hold the propensity being upvoted, and thus this kind of wat will probably be produced concerning acquiring the particular popularity that they sort of wish to have inside their dashboard

I think you should never fool yourself. There is no need to fool yourself. If you can give your best in any work, never be a fool yourself. Always think I'm ready. Then no one can fool you.

Managers must check everything. Many people in the forum repeat the same post.  Counting his posts without noticing enough aspects to post so they are not right.  It would be a mistake to do the same thing over and over again, so we will try to make new posts and gain fame in the forums.

Yes dear I agree with you. There are many members that do that's kind of mistake so be aware from this and don't make mistake again. Share your own research that is beneficial for others. 

We must publish important topics related to developing our level in cryptocurrency trading, as the old topics are no longer useful at all. We want to learn more in order to increase our profits more. I wish everyone success.

This is true that the moderated delete that type of post There are number of member who are creating repetitive  post also post content. I personally recommend to avoide that type of content .

Yes dear I have also seen some users posting repeated questions just to increase their counting. The moderators will anyways delete the post so they are just wasting their own time. We should ask informative questions. 

When i was not mature i also do such a thing on my mistake i will never feel regret and try to blame other on my mistake many people till now do same thing stop to become fool by yourself and go aggressively to admit your mistake it will good for as well as for your future too......  

Hi i friends This matter can be solved in very easy way.Its solution is that you should bring good posts from good topics, that is to say the same topic is made as it is. So do you want the topic not to be repeated again and again, as a topic is narrated, if you give the same copy in the posting.This way you can save your account from being banded.

Give your self purpose for strat go for something easy test yourself in different things. Don't stop trying at first failure. You don't fool yourself. You self program yourself.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.