Stop fooling yourself - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop fooling yourself

Yes dear I Am agree with you. It's a very good opinion that's we should not Disturb to others because its very bad habit. We should create easy question that's so for Other it's very easy to comment. We should follow the rules of this forum that's why we get many profit from it. And become a good business man. We should not waste our time as well as others. We should create easy topic that have good information. 

As a beginner know your payment is based on your work done, for you to start earning bitcoin in this platform you most be done with your first 100 free post. Stop fulling yourself thinking their is other ways out.

As a beginner fooling your self will be the greatest mistake you will make ever in joining this forum, just work toward your dream and start earning within a stipulated time.

You are right  there are number of member who are creating repetitive  post also post content  That make no sense.  I also suggest  them to  stop because   moderators  delete their posts immediately  and this just time wasting for them.

• +5 1

Please how are we going to know either we are fulling our self or not as a new member in this grate forum. Is they any way out that one is going to know this I need help thanks.

@Raven Thank you for this piece of advice for we beginners and i am definitely sure we beginners will surely learn from this we should stop fooling ourselves by creating topics we have knowledge on Just to gain reputation as this act may land us into trouble from the administrators by getting warning points.

I guess is better to just look for old topic and make comments on them instead of creating new ones that has common and the answers are known by others...Or what did you think

And what people don't know is that new topics that is not making sense will be later deleted and ones that happen, your comments Will be gone..This is why commenting on old topics is better

This forum where we work is a high rated forum and it has many rules and regulation by modurater. If we break up these rules they know well about all our activities. This ruled is strictly followed by us but some time you read other members post and read like this or you make copy paste that's you think that's not big matters but as a result such as members are banned. If someone like this I just want to say them don't be fooling yourself. 

Thanks. 

I don't know if I should call it plagiarism or Spam act, why will you purposely plagiarise or duplicate a topic, In deed you are fooling yourself. Try to know the rules of the game

I believe there are Rules and Regulations set aside by the moderator for such act if not I suggests they should work on setting one. Such act should not be allowed to slide away just like that with a punishment

Stop posting generic questions or suggestions claiming newbies level, for your own sake before it's too late for you. Your account shall soon be uncovered by moderators and send you out of the forum as spammer. Just take your time and learn from already posted information simple

It is true ..
There are some members who create duplicate posts adding to useless content. I advise you to stop because ..
 Moderators delete posts directly, and that's just a waste of time for them.

Yes we have to answer posts that have high quality good content in them with that the moderators ste not going to delete our posts or topics created

It is true ..
There are some members who create duplicate posts adding to useless content. I advise you to stop because ..
 Moderators delete posts directly, and that's just a waste of time for them.

Yes sure,if you have a problem you have to ask but by fooling your self is a bad habit it is very wrong for son to claim am up to,which can lead someone to the wrong part ask and know and fool your self and fail when you have an upportunity dont miss it

When I make a post with a question mark in the end, I do it because this is a question indeed and not to explain the answer. We shouldn't do that. But when we have a real question we should ask and also give a good approach on the subject because we also have some thoughts and maybe they are incorrect. So we should be asking with a certain way and not just make a post with the minimum.

Of course we should not fool ourselves. I know any topic, it is a kind of stupidity to ask about it again.Because it will not increase your knowledge. There will only be post count. We post or comment here to gain knowledge.If knowledge does not increase from a post, there is no benefit in doing so.

• +1 1

Yes my dear bro there are so many peoples that are create the same topic and even useless topics so I think it is not good and even when moderator check this do everyone post not found. So it is not good.

• +1 1

There are people who are not very clear about things and that is why they ask questions that they have surely already solved, but with this they plan to abuse the system, they do not care that they delete the post as long as they pay it before it disappears, that is the strategy of the spamers.

By posting about yobit problem and deleting cryptotalk and not being created for the site, the user has been created to get to know the whole crypto market or all member related to it and gain good idea and skills about it. It is better to learn something from a fool.

I also noticed so myself there is a lot of things that happen when you write this kind this is what we do, there is a problem with that when you write something done inform yourself and its a good ideas we all know for what we do, there is a lot of information that the moderators delete posts and all.

Yes mate you are right we need to stop fooling ourselves in making something that will not earn benefits from as we know we are on Cryptotalk currency platform to earn money by acquiring knowledge and experience but if you observe most of the members are making topics in form of questions which has no value to the forum please let's take corrections and amend some kind of act in order not to be banned by the moderators 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/11/2020 at 9:55 AM, Raven said:

Hi guys, this topic is for the newbies and old members in this forum. Why many of you creating topic that contain a question that you know the answer? I saw many posts like and i think that's not a good idea because you're wasting your time fooling yourselves, if moderators find your topic has contain common questions just like "how to bind cryptotalk on my yobit account?", "how to earn money here?", and etc. they will delete it immediately because these common questions answered by the pinned post in the forum, you just need to open it and read the rules of the forum. So i suggest to people who did that, stop fooling yourselves because you're just wasting your time. 

Could you give me good reputation point if you agree with me? Thanks. 

@Ravenyes my dear friend why not I am agreed with you are an ideal man and having ideal post man. I got some experience from it and you are also right about this working. And specially thanks to you for sharing this piece of information with us obviously I will give you rating on it. 🥰

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I have noticed many times that many people know one thing but he posts it. By doing this he makes a fool of himself.  Because here is posted for gaining knowledge. There is knowledge about one subject but if you post about that knowledge is not gained. Only time is wasted. We are made fools. We have to refrain from it. Only then we can be successful.

• +1 1

Every person has his own mantality.Everybody has his own prespective ofvthe topic.but veryvimportant thing is that your every word depicts your personality.so when ever you talk on these plateforms dont express yourself in wrong words.