What kind of topics could be popular. - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What kind of topics could be popular.

write clearly and not use hard english words , because most of members native language is not English so try easy words.useful for all members of the forum CryptoTalk and easy to understand even for beginners of course with adherence to the rules of the forum in publishing.

In fact, there are many who do not understand much of this forum,So there should be some forums that will attract people's attention and be attracted to it. Which is very important in terms of people’s interest in knowing and convenience in understanding. Everyone should read this subject with interest and attention.

Your theme become famous when you benefit a few and important data. the most widely recognized subject in the fledglings area is about the discussion clarification and how to utilize it. since we are here to learn.Much better to present related on the gathering and try not to post in bad quality thanks

• +2 1

The member to find a feature within the forum or the platform or the member can solve a problem in the forum in addition to the posts related to the Bitcoin currency market and the updates that compliment it. 

On 10/04/2020 at 6:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Everyone  want to make their topics  hot and popular on the forum  what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum. I think we should  foucus on these things. 

Make posts that round  about  99%of members  can understand  and also can answer  easily. 

Your  topics  should  be consistent of easy words.  

Rise some serious  issues on which  Everyone want to take part seriously. And considered  that very important. 

Are you find  my words useful.

I think the topic goes hot if it has something unique and a good idea for members and also an information that is new to everyone so it is wonderful to see such new topics and everyone wants to comment on it and no doubt the topic must consist of easy wording to understand for everyone

• +1 1

Dear friend those topics could be popular which are full of information and after reading those topics reader will feel that they have gained enough knowledge .Then people will like you and follow you .Try to make topics about which everyone had enough knowledge to participate your post as well  

Yes dear if you want to be a popular on this fourm you should make or create easy topic which understand by everyone. If everyone understand they can replay easily on the topic in easy words . 

• +4 1

In my opinion, half of the members here reply that it is an popular opic and no one even minds the rare topic. So what we need to do is not try to create posts that are rare, we need to create posts that people can quickly understand.

Yes your words are very useful if memebers apply them practically in the forum. Doing research and then posting comments or making topics can really boost your topics in the forum and can earn you respect and followers. And i apply your words for comments too. Tanks!!

Hello friend in my point of view if you can create your post is popular in this platform you should create easily post everyone can be understand and work hard in this platform..

On 4/10/2020 at 2:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Everyone  want to make their topics  hot and popular on the forum  what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum. I think we should  foucus on these things. 

Make posts that round  about  99%of members  can understand  and also can answer  easily. 

Your  topics  should  be consistent of easy words.  

Rise some serious  issues on which  Everyone want to take part seriously. And considered  that very important. 

Are you find  my words useful.

Thank you very much my friend I am really thankful for this topic. Though i just started some days back and I have being planning on how to bring up a topic but I never found courage doing that. Popular topic is what every member of this platform has dreamt of which I believe every member of this great platform will do anything to achieve that and with this, many member of this forum will achieve his or her dream of making a popular topic.

Dear @Ch Ayyan the topics which follow the rules and regulations of this forum we can improve our knowledge and thoughts by working on this forum we can improve our finincial problems our posts should be in simple English in this way our posts will popular 

Everyone will easily write comments and they will definitely discuss the topics in good comments. The more you will get reputation points the more your comments popular in the forum.

there are many topics that may have the upper hand in getting the most popularity in hand.& among them the first are the ones with instructions, secondly the ones with payments & thirdly are the ones with warnings what to do & what not to do.

Indeed you I totally concur with you , we have first to make a helpful subject with a decent data and furthermore composing this theme with a simple word to everybody can comprehend what you need , this is truly significant , in light of the fact that we are here to learn.

There are a lot of topics on this site that are very popular. All kinds of topics are said to be fairly popular, but I think that all the pictures are for newcomers, that is, for acne. These pictures are the most used and popular, as well as the big user countries.  They break down in a much shorter time and shrink more and the topics of the big members are the most popular.

Topics that can help other members of this forum can the most popular ones. Many members would be having a lot of doubts and worries about working in this platform. If your post can clear all their doubts and make them happy then it would definitely be popular. The content you put forward must be constructive.

In my opinion get a better idea and knowledge then basic knowledge of crypto currencies you can follow this rules and regulation. the  most important people using world crypto. This good trading site day to day joined in lot of people.

Dear mate it's amazing topic .I am also want to know about this .now I'm knew that topic which we can use is easy .we write in easy words which could be understand by everyone .and we try to create informative posts.

Thanks

There are many sections in this forum and each section is dedicated to a particular type of topics, and I think the topics that are most popular are the ones that provide genuine and new information that is beneficial to every one, I like topics that talk about earning sites on line but I only believe them when they provide evidence of payments, and I like topics that talk about investments too. 

• +3 1

In the event that your theme is significant, valuable and simple to get it, your point can effectively be well known. Numerous clients need to have a great learning and modern information in each substance here. Too, sharing your involvement may offer assistance to ended up prevalent your subject.

I believe that topics that contains some important knowledge or information that post should get popular because these posts can be useful for other members as well.

One should start  topic only if he have enough knowledge and command in it. Moreover it should be interesting and informative as people tend to discuss those tipics which will give them knowledge and latest information about certain thing. So start a topics only when you know about it .

As far as my sense tells, post that provides information, follows rules of the forum and gives techniques about cryptocurrency must be the popular post. Its all about cryptocurrency related and post also should be accordingly. Thank you!

An informative and educative posts or topics will surely be popular in the forum because members will have interest in such topics or posts.