Sometimes my comment not submitted. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Sometimes my comment not submitted.

No, I never confronted this sorts of issues here previously. In any case, perhaps this is a type of specialized blunder I presume. Since this an absolutely new issue that I found out about. Perhaps it is a result of the organization issue of your supplier. Review and let us know whether this happens once more.

You should submit your comment again and again and you should check again and again your comment but now a days i am facing the problem in which my comments are deleting from the forum so we should stop it

I haven't come across this kind of problem when posting in this forum. But I think it is a Network problem and if the problem continues to occur then I suggest you should seek for the support of the moderators to solved this problem for you.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

may be the forum deleted your posts beacause they were not useful , i faced this problem but it was an internet connection problem, check your connection

I have also faced this problem a couple of times but I moved on and never tried to find the reason behind it. But the possible reason in my opinion is that I have replied to that topic multiple times, that's why it happened 

BetFury                                                   

On 4/9/2020 at 12:45 PM, Saj555 said:

No . I never faced this kinds of problems here before. But maybe this is some sort of technical error i guess. Because this a totally new problem that I heard about. Maybe it is because of the network problem of your provider.  Recheck and let us know if this happens again. 

Yes i think the forum is facing technical problem. And i hard that the moderators are working to solve the problem. Because the moderators and admin also want the progress of this great platform. @Abideen @Nupeboy

• +4 1

I have not face any problem  about this issue . But this issue is available on cryptotalk.Because if your  comments are not  related to topics and unwanted content  will be deleted  next time .  so try to create useful posts which helps that person.

• +4 1

On 4/9/2020 at 10:38 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I make comment  on topics Sometimes it not submitted.  Topic present there my comments  also .  My comments  peresnt in highlighted writings. In the top " Hidden  content " also apeared. Someone also face this issue. Or any one now the reason  what I write comment  but it is not count  and also not submitted. 

Hi dear I'm not faced such issue but I think maybe you have warnings that's why your post are not submitted or counted if this problem try to follow rules and do useful posts wait to remove warning

My friend, ever since I started working on this platform, I have never had such a problem. I have never encountered such a problem as you talked. If this problem is too much with you, then you should ask the moderators or admin. Now it is necessary that you do talk with the administrator, you tell us your problem so that he can solve your issue. Because if this problem never happened to me, then I have no experience about it at all. But if you share your issue with the administrator then he will definitely solve it.

BetFury                                                   

I have seen many posts in which user had faced this type of problem maybe server issue Post issue etc i advise you contact with controller or a support team to solve this type of issue

I have not experience that type of problem before, all the comments I used to make used to be submitted successful without any errors, and all my post used to be counted in yobit exchange. 

I have also face this problem sometimes. I don't know why it's happening? I think when we post something which have useless content then it doesn't upload here. I am trying to do my best.

Would you be able to explain the inquiry to me more? I didn't comprehend an update. Would you be able to send me an image? On the off chance that you imply that a portion of your remarks are not tallied, at that point this is because of the way that they abuse the states of the discussion

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I also face this problem since 7 December.  Sometimes i cannot submit post.  Then i refresh the page and agin try to submit. You can follow my process.  

Yes I agree with you because When all member post in the same time then its become a limited thats way when you write a post and before submit you wait 16 second and post

No i haven't face such problem from the daily i joined till now. Whatever i post or work it is submitted smoothly. I think such problem occur due to technical issues. So after sometime try to post your comment again may be it submit through your second attempt.

• +1 1

I submit posts and the forum only deletes useless posts and keeps the rest.
I never suffered from the problem I went through
I think it's a technical problem and it will be solved soon. Why don't you talk to the supervisor and ask him.

I joined this forum near about one month ago and I'm working properly. Still i didn't face this issue and hope I'll not face it future. In my opinion it would be a temporary problem that you faced and fixed after sometime. It may be your network or the server issue of the site. Some time every site face technical problems on high traffic.

Oh my friend,  it’s very sad news.  Sometime It's for net connection.  Or it can be server problem.  Best of luck     

As for me, I did not encounter such problems, but I heard about deleting the posts for some friends..and there must be a technical error or perhaps the participation was not sufficient for the purpose of the

😏I have too faced that issue and there is no way I can reduce word remove that issue that is why I just stop thinking about that but it is not on daily basis it just happens sometimes

• Useful or interesting 2

If this happened to you then you probably written something that required a superviser to intervene. There can be words in forums that are not to be said and these need cencorship and correction. This is a professional forum and giving something that could be bad words will need to be blocked.

• +1 1

My friend seriously I did experience such problem since I join this forum the problem I use too face always is deleting of post. But for my on point of view your problem is technical problem

I think that there could be some problem with a previous post you made and you were put under a watchlist by the mods. You should be careful when posting and especially with the advice you give, as sometimes people make mistakes that can create financial problems to others.

• +1 1

This has never happened to me before. I have heard of it is not confirmed this is a problem that has happened to a lot of people many people's post have been deleted some people's give a warning if their post gose wrong other wise they deleted their Post