Basic things you should know to create New topics. - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic things you should know to create New topics.

The things which we must know that for creating topics we should make best research.we must try to learn from the experience of our seniors in order to gain success.

Making new topic is a great way to show that you are part of the team. I totally agree with u. With the help of your posts, I believe we members can benefit from this and start creating topics on our own by trying to avoid duplicated topics. Thanks for this post, It is great thank you

• +2 1

You shouldn’t copy others posts.you should follow the rules and instructions. Don't do grammatical mistake and spelling mistake. 

@Harsa

Yes you should create new topics because it will show your determination to your work.Creating new topics will give you reputation and experience.I wish you good luck. 

The basic things to know before posting a topic,you should try to understand the question and make your topic easy with spelling. I would like to tell you that a simple and clear style is better than a complex explanation. The basic things one need to know in creating a topic is to make sure you understand the basic rules and regulations of the forum. we must be able to place each topic in the appropriate section and according to its topic. The more you post the better content, the more reputations will be increase. 

Thank you your cost is very helpful to me because I also want to make a the topic named I am trying my best but my first topic has been deleted moderators and now I am trying to make a good topic and I want that my next topic should will never delete.

The basic things that you should know to create the new topics is that you should know that where you are posting or creating the topic. Then you should create topic in easy wording that a common person would be understood. If you have a lot of knowledge then you will create the useful topic or posts and you should avoid the simple mistakes because simple mistakes takes you in danger zone. 

• +2 1

On 4/9/2020 at 9:50 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Recently I noticed  there are  alot of members  who are  confused about  it. They are not making  post in right  sections, They try to make outstanding  posts but not understandable. I have some tips to Guide them and to decrease deleting  posts. 

* first I want you all read the main points of all te sections. So that you can understand  perfectly which  topiw should  posts  in which sections.

* secondly  I want to ask you always use simple words  and your  posts should be understandable to everyone.  And I think  if someone  try to make their posts in too difficult  words he also don't  know what to write and  in the result his topic make no sense.

Thirdly you could be good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you soms  benefit for you.
I expect my topic has benefited everyone. Thank you

Your information is the best for me. I always recommend you create new topic related the section. And you use simple and easy words for creating posts. Everyone should understand from your posts.

Yes mate. You are absolutely right. Your topic is really interesting because so many members are confuses how to post. So firstly we need learn the rules and regulations of this forum and we need post our comments.

I understood your post. Itry to create a topic in exactly the same manner.  My English is so simple and easy that every person can understood it.  But whenever I tried to create a different topic on any query,  it didn't get successful and got deleted by the administrations.  That's the reason I prefer to reply to topic, not creating my own topic. 

• +2 1

Nice tips Friend,I'll also like to talk about the issue of making one's content understandable, some of the members do make use of big grammars which will seems somehow difficult to be assimilated by some members,so let's try to adjust and be making use of simple words in our contents

Hello my friend
I am new to this forum and indeed I have noticed many duplicate or similar topics. I think that members should choose new and useful topics and share with us, and definitely move away from complexity. Thank you.

Thank you for these tips .. When the member publishes a post clearly and words that are definitely understandable, his post will be accepted. But when it is unclear and difficult to understand, this will affect his work here.

It is very important for member they must create topic according to the section if they create good post and posted in wrong section of the forum I don't think they get any benefit from their post always make sure that you choose right section according to your post  content

My dear friend we need to create useful and unique topics about cryptocurrency..... So we can make them relevant or acceptable posts on this platform to everyone because through this we will be able to introduce new issues of cryptocurrency.... And also solve these issues...

Read and understand the content because that is really important, you should do it because it will help you gain good knowledge about crypto currency, do not also focus on one section of the forum. Try to explore yourself with other sections to make yourself knowledgeable.

Yes bro your post is useful for new members, because they can't understand all section and post any section and the topic belongs another section, so first read all section carefully then post topic with readable language and not use hard words, because so many members not understand this words and ignore this topic..

• +2 1

Sometimes there are some incomprehensible publications, perhaps for me as a beginner, but I think that some are published only with the aim of getting money and they do not care whether the topic they present is useful or not.

hello friend thanks a lot for your sharing information these information is very valuable for us because we are bigger and just aren't working on it took your information is very valuable for the beginners we should getting know about these things to create a topic which is unique and have information to guide someone's and related to keep total thanks a lot again

• +4 1

yuo are right.Duplication leads to failure and difficult language seek low attention . Yuo get low rating by presenting complicated terms and words .So be clear and simple while posting any thing.

Knowing fully well the section your topic belong to can prevent it from been deleted, because this has affected most of the members who reply to those topics that where deleted they lost count of there post, let us give quality topic to prevent the post or topic been deleted.

It is necessary to create the topic in simple words, especially here in the beginners section. When creating a topic, put it in the correct section and make sure that it contains unique, useful and non-recurrent information, we must publish according to the laws in order to obtain a positive reputation

• +1 1

You are right. In the beginner section  we should be careful with our words and information ..The words and information should be easy as much as can so that the beginners can understand easily. When i came over here i started reading the posts of Senior and they really used easy wording and made my all confusion get solved so am very thank full to all of them.

Hello my friend. Of course, all beginners should understand the rules of the forum well and read all the topics in all sections to learn more about the platform and the cryptocurrencies. His English must be good and free of errors so that all members understand his participation.  Work requires effort, patience and follow-up to learn more. There are many people who work without learning. This is a mistake. Learn first and then work to achieve success. Thank you.

All are looking that to postba new topics. Here i am agree with you. This is good information who are looking for new topics. And the best way how to create a new topic. From here you can achieve more things who are ready for creating new topics.