What are the crypto trading mistakes that you've made? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jewelettes

What are the crypto trading mistakes that you've made?

My number and only mistake I do make any time in Trading is greediness. My main obstacle is been greedy for other profit that is why I decided to quit trading for a number of time to settle down for my part and I end up loosing

Once I have made a big mistake in cryptocurrency trading. Once I have invest a big amount of money in one site. And suddenly I found that the site is fake. And I lost a huge amount of money. 

Very interesting article,in my case I think still I didn't do any mistake as I have joined recently and take any proceeding step by learning and knowing completely about it. You should try to learn from others mistakes instead of doing everything from you as life is too short and you don't have enough time to get experience of anything by yourself. Try to learn from expertise and seniors.

In fact, I had previously made a number of mistakes that caused me to lose, and the last mistake I made was to buy a new digital currency at the beginning of its issuance, and then after that its price decreased dramatically and I suffered a great loss. Therefore, I now advise everyone to invest in the most popular and old currencies.

• +1 1

I think mistakes and failures are the part of our lives and we should learn from our mistakes to become successful . My friend now I am learning about the trading and I am not a big trader therefore I didn't do any mistake in the trading. But I will say that we should not repeat our mistakes .

My friend I want to tell you that I cannot do any investment at this time because I am new on this forum I want to tell you that the market investigation and analysis is most important before the investment in any coins

• +3 1

Choosing wrong stop loss can fail your deal and make you lose.. I have do that before and lost a little amount of my money.. And the strange thing is that the price of coin has increased a lot after reaching my stop loss price.. So i lost a little of my money and lost a good amount of profits!

My dear trading is about mistakes everybody does. This is nothing to fear and a trade can be go wrong or good even if you are made mistakes. I am not think it is posseble to excplain trading mistakes in a comment but these that you are disgust are most problems not about trading about mistakes in selection.

I never tried trading but I was scammed by airdrop scammers a few days ago. They gave option of self drop for 3 to 4 times bigger rewards. I sent them 14.72 USD. After the transaction confirmed, they blocked me and removed me from airdrop group and channel.

Fortunately, I have just trading. I have made some profits. But I am sorry for those who have made a mistake. Mistakes are small errors but serve as practical lessons for future transactions. Mistakes are part of our life.

I did a mistake when i become a impatient person which makes me down but i realised that it was my mistake so i have to learn from it i am not giving up because giving up is not a solution when you face any failure then you know the real value of the victory thanks

• +1 1

In the time that I have been trading I have made some mistakes from which I have learned a lot, I did not stay there but I went ahead, I knew how to react and take advantage. Before I was a novice and with respect to the Stop Loss I tended to lower them when I saw that the operation was about to touch it, this led me to get out of my trading plan and with respect to the risk benefit I was disrespecting it. Basically this made my trading go to another level because of the lessons I learned from the mistakes I made.

• +1 1

First of all we have a great knowledge about the trading then we should start the trading and always take the advice from the experience trader to get a great profit.Always choose the great value coin for trading.

• +2 1

Crypto trading is the best option to make money in that and i think that in this market so many peoples will earn good money through trading becasue the trading is so much easy in the crypto market and we can easily earn good money in it and i start trading soon in this market in a short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear dude I made some mistakes in crypto such as I hold the Liza coin and do not sell it when its price becomes high so I loss a lot of money and I suggest you to do more research before investing in any field.

I have kindly made many mistakes in the currency, which also caused me great harm. Just like before I bought DLRS tokens from yobit some time ago I had a lot of damage. And even before that, I bought some tokens which were not in the trading volume due to which I had lost. And I made many more mistakes like this in the beginning when I started working on cryptocurrency trading initially but I always tried to learn something from my mistake and I did not repeat my mistakes. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I tried to invest in a coin that I know nothing about , and I did not make enough research about it , I just bought it because I liked its name , as funny as it sounds but it is true, and I thought that it will rise up to good prices , but unfortunately it dropped severely within couple of days and I lost almost all what I invested, and it is a sad story for me that made me afraid to do any trade.

The main trading mistake I have made during trading especially as a beginner was selling because of FOMO the price doubled immediately I sold my whole investment. 

I made a mistake, but indirectly, I entered the field of trading and I did not know many things about how to deal, so I made a mistake by selling a currency at a very low price

Exchanging continuously leads a few difficult involvement since some of the time we anticipated long for use exchanging but advertise goes brief and we utilized tall leverages and enduring colossal misfortune. This can be my terrible encounters presently i prescribed to all continuously dodge from utilizing tall leverages for exchanging purposes.

The worst mistake what I made and did a lot of times is that I started trading and put much of my money in it without having the proper knowledge of it.

We cannot trade in cryptocurrency without experience because it is very risky. If we have extensive experience, we can easily make money by trading.If we do not have proper knowledge about trading and make mistakes while trading, we run the risk of losing our money, so it is important to have complete information about it.

There are lots off mistakes I have made recently . I am taking those mistake to Educate me . LIke last time I sold my btc when it is in great dump but now that its recovering in regretting it .

• +2 1

The first and the most lead an mistake by the users who are in new in trading is that they just jumping to the trading with good capital and without the experience and proper knowledge and they lose all of their capital

One of the mistakes I made was that I was taking advantage of a cryptocurrency many years ago but I never saved and did not invest in anything else, this is paramount when it comes to reach the next level, we have to keep in mind that if we are doing something we must always look for ways to do it better. Saving is important and having coins is important too, you never know when another cryptocurrency will do what bitcoin did.

• +1 1