Any one face this ptoblem - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Any one face this ptoblem

Today I can't understand what's happen with my account my 60 posts are deleted, but I selected all useful topics to give my reaction, I know this is routine topic, but I want to know this problem created only for me are any one also face this problem, I know this forum deleted spam topics, but I have one suggestion agree are disagree its not matter, but I write in this topic if they deleted spam topics good but don't reduce our counts, because we don't no which post is spam and gives our reaction but few days later this topics deleted and our count also decrease its really frustrated present I feels.give your valuable comments

Hello, dear friend, yes, I agree with your point of view that they should put a daily limit on the amount of posts that can be deleted. Since 60 posts is excessive and crazy. Even though I lose about 10-15 posts per day, 60 is crazy. This is something that the administrators can look into.

From time to time, moderators start the cleaning process, delete a lot of topics and block a lot of members, I understand that 60 posts are not a few, but think positively. At least we have not been banned.

Yes it happen to some of  members that their post are deleted from this forum.  I think the reason is that it is not match the level of usefulness of moderator. So they deleted their post.

Of course, this happened to all members; I believe the Yobit website exchange admin cleaned the building! There are many forums and spammers write, but it is important to do good and positive topics and posts, and we can only engage in good and constructive topics. I've already mentioned it here.

Hey guys, the probably that you publish in More topics that have been eliminated is higher than who make 10 post per day,if you are being inactive for a long here in cryptotalk,thank you.

Today I don't understand what happened to my account; my 60 posts were removed, but I chose all relevant topics to respond to. I realize this is a common question, but I'd like to know if this issue is unique to me, or if someone else has experienced it. I know this forum has deleted spam topics, but I have one suggestion; agree or disagree, it doesn't matter; but I wrote in this topic if they deleted spam topics.

On 4/6/2020 at 11:31 PM, Honny143 said:

Today I can't understand what's happen with my account my 60 posts are deleted, but I selected all useful topics to give my reaction, I know this is routine topic, but I want to know this problem created only for me are any one also face this problem, I know this forum deleted spam topics, but I have one suggestion agree are disagree its not matter, but I write in this topic if they deleted spam topics good but don't reduce our counts, because we don't no which post is spam and gives our reaction but few days later this topics deleted and our count also decrease its really frustrated present I feels.give your valuable comments

I'm very sorry about what happened to you, my friend, I see that it is a very strong blow to your reputation. I'm still a newbie so I don't quite understand that kind of spam cleanup, but I hope it's not that hard on all the more experienced members of this forum.

This hasn't happened to me yet. But what happened to you by deleting 60 posts is really a frustrating thing to do that while cleaning up the forum. But I don't think that the posts that were deleted were sporadic and selective by their content or perhaps contain a mistakes that violate the rules .

We don't have to worry though its pain, there are still spammers here in the forum so they want to clean it.We are all experiencing this problem, if you are being inactive for a long time here in cryptotalkthat is if you make 30 posts, the probability that you published in more topics that have been eliminated is higher than those who make 10 posts per day. 

Hello my friend, that the basis of dealing and working on this platform is to adhere to certain conditions and when you violate them, the site will block you, so we must share everything useful, far from the common and familiar ideas, and the product of your work will be good and better.

• +2 1

my dear friend it happens sometime because you have posted similar content or posted on a post who is not so much valuable and deleted your posts. post and getting deleted post in a useful post that your comment does not get deleted.

• +1 1

Well I didn't face this type of problem .I am new in this forum. In my thinking everyone face this type of difficulty because when the useless topics delete your post also delete so may be this is the reason of deleting Post.

I am still a new member in this forum, but for 60 posts to be deleted is frustrating, and we must pay attention to this topic and publish useful posts that do not contain copy and paste processes in order to ease the cleaning process.

no my friend I have seeing this problem first time on this platform and I have never seen any problem like this on this form so I think you should contact with our moderator or our senior members.

From what I read I think they delete your posts because you make lots of mistakes in spelling 

Also you should know how to write the formal English 

As a topic not as a conversation 

Hello my friend .. It is normal during the forum cleaning process that most of the posts will be deleted .. But the number of your deleted posts is something that really saddens that it is a lot .. I hope that your next posts will remain and not be deleted .. Good luck to all

Yes, my friend, I have faced this problem repeatedly, and I discovered that the members delete the post if it is outside the forum topic or they do not like the opinion. We must all be careful in writing the topics and be careful not to make our comment outside the topic.

I was concerned with this problem for the past few days. I did not know why and I agree with you. They should set a certain limit to delete the posts for a very angering matter. Officials must consider this matter.

Hi. I agree with you and hope the forum will adapt or provide some answer for our messages. Worst of all, I only had 19 posts for a total of 20. I'm really disappointed. It took me nearly an hour to complete 11 entries. It's not easy at all. All I want is for things to be equal.

Hello my friend, in fact, I am a beginner in this forum, but the posts should have a clear goal and comments on them as well. I hope the moderators of this forum will find a solution to this problem

I read a lot about the members ’suffering here from the problem of deleting their useful posts and no one knows why yet. There is another problem that I suffer from that this site selects a small number of posts to pay for it. For example, they paid me for only 3 comments out of 20 that are not deleted and I don’t know why, I want If I know how the payment method is done or what is the mechanism used here, if you have an answer, please answer

It is your falut my brother you commeent on the sapam post where comment no add. If you really learn the in this paltform so you only solve our problem with the help of this platform.

Hello my friend Usually posts are deleted if they violate some of the rules and if they are short posts that do not exceed two lines, and if you are quoting from other people's posts, then your posts are deleted. You have to write on your own and abide by the rules Good luck

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.