Any one face this ptoblem - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Any one face this ptoblem

Yes dear comment is deleted when it repeats
If it is less than 100 characters, the comment must be included in the post
Otherwise, it is considered spam and it will be deleted

Today when I went to check my total number of useful posts, I saw that it has reduced in number when I asked a more experienced member he told me that some of the posts may not have been up to the level of standard required that is why they were removed.

Personally I have not suffered this type of massive deletion of topics but I have deleted a couple of topics but I think it is normal in the forum since it is a cleanup of the forum to get rid of junk content and keep the forum clean constantly

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Sumon21 said:

@Honny143Deleting a post is a normal process. There is nothing to worry about. However, if your extra post is deleted, then you should understand that the quality of your post is not good.  Improving the quality of the post, I hope this problem will no longer exist.

Yes @Sumon21  now in this new campaign post deleting problem almost controlled, but when we are worked in old campaign that time most of members faced this problem, because forum official take couple of weeks to remove duplicate topics, we have no idea which topic original and which one is duplicate, so as usually we gives our reaction, but when those duplicate topics removed our posts also removed, but now forum officials working very well that's is the reason now no one facing this post deleting problem.

• +4 1

Yes, it is a sad matter, as our posts are deleted in seconds after hours of fatigue, but we have to pay attention to our post that includes 100 characters as few as possible, and that your comment includes talking about the cryptocurrency and not about something that is not related to the currency.

I didn't get warning points or deleting posts, so, my friend, check out the forum, there might be excesses that you bypass or something like that.

• +1 1

Perhaps we commit to a small number of posts every day is something that contributes to the absence of something similar that happened with you, and in this way your work does not go and progress at a steady pace

Hello everyone, it's a very great and useful forum. As I am new to this forum. i don't know much about this forum. Since I am using this forum I didn't face any kind of problem. I need to know what kinds of problems people are facing? 

My friend, I think it is a collective cleaning process as long as you do not receive a warning point. The matter is fine, but I advise you to improve the quality of your posts because 60 is a relatively large number. I may lose from 5 to 10 posts, as a maximum, more than this. There will be a certain error, I think.

• +2 1

Our posts are being deleted due to moderators cleaning up the forum, but deleting so many posts gives us some kind of frustration after the effort we put into writing them.

I think it's a clean up process from moderators of this forum that is why your sixty posts are get deleted.  But I haven't encountered such problem with my account yet . May be your posts are repetitive or may be your comments are below such posts which are not up to the mark of this forum.

I think you have created your yobit account yet and you are seeing your post in your yobit accounts while the numbers of posts are less than compare to the cryptotalk account so you should not worried about this problem and continue your work. 

This happens to me occasionally. The post is deleted even after proper argument and proper comment. This shows difficulty in our calculation. Maybe our post was not very good so it was deleted. That's what I thought. If there was a proper solution in this matter, we would get more benefits by working.

If you face this can of challenge it shows allot of things on you maybe your post is not that much to standard level or you are writing on topics that are not yet accepted and lastly maybe you didn't attach your account with yorbit to see your performance.

Friend I regret the loss of your publications and that they were quite a lot. What is needed is to review what could have happened, what I did wrong, if I am looking for useful topics that are related to the topic of Cryptocurrencies, I recommend that you continue to be creative and original and focus on quality work.

• +3 1

Thank you, my dear friend, for your introduction of this post. I have not addressed this problem yet because I am new here, but I have the knowledge that the topics are eased and random mail is cleaned in the account by the forum and that there is a maximum limit for posts

Edited by Deaadawa

What is this that is a large number, I think that you should review your posts and follow the forum rules more and more accurately. I also lose my posts, but with a smaller number, I wish you success.

• +3 1

Hello my dear friend.There are a lot of users which face this problem.There area lot of users which make topics which are already present on this forum and we make posts on that topic but when administration watch that topic they delete that topic and our posts are also deleted.

• +2 1

It is possible that they found some responses similar to yours, so they deleted them, or they found some typos, but it is normal, do not worry, it happens with most of the members according to my information.

• +1 1

We must be patient during this time, many posts were deleted for members last week and the solution to this problem in my opinion is that we only publish posts related to cryptocurrency and avoid comments on useless posts and avoid duplication.

Well, in fact, I did not pass this experience in this forum and I also hope that I do not order it .. Of course, deleting 60 posts was a bit crazy, and the mind could not comprehend this matter .. I wish you the best, my friend .. It is nice for your spirits to remain great and not You stand and surrender to this matter .. The forum grows with you, the professional members. I wish you and everyone success and success

Today i faced that kind of problem, today i posted 10 posts and out of which 8 are deleted and i am so shocked that how it occurred, because all of the the posts are usefull.

I think there is a cleanup in the forum which is why many of our posts get deleted and the same problem we cannot withdraw our earnings. No need to worry despite its pain, we have to be patient during this period, my opinion is that we only publish posts related to cryptocurrencies and move away from comments on useless posts and avoid repetition

• +4 1

I believe the site is being cleaned up, which is why many of our posts are being removed, and we are still unable to remove our earnings. We don't need to be concerned, despite the pain; there are still spammers in the forum, and they want to clean it up.

Dear friend..make sure of the content of your posts if they are within the forum criteria..and if they really are..I advise you to contact the support team because 60 posts are really a lot..I'm sorry and sympathetic to you my friend..I wish success to you and all the members