Any one face this ptoblem - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Any one face this ptoblem

I strongly agree with you mate. Nowadays most of the people try to write on the older posts that has survived for a long time without being deleted and got a tons of replies in fear of the topic deletion. I also think even if the topic is deleted our post counts should not be affected by this, so this solves the crowding on older posts issue, as well. Thanks for bringing this up. Have a nice evening

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

nearby are a bundle of members difficult about this and not lone you, I meditate that nearby is a scientific defect and it is not connected to you and your publications. I desire that one of the forum’s coders will inscribe a dialogue as a result that we be able to ask over him and get it could you repeat that? is happening.

Yes its true that Its really frustrating to see the reduce in our content count due to the deletion of posts on which we commented.Most Of My posts also got deleted daily because of this issue so I agree with you That the management of the forun should bring a solid solution for this problem and our content count shouldn't be reduced if nothing wrong with them.Thank You!

• +2 1

That happens so much time and it is a bit annoying. I usually try to write on the posts which got many replies and useful topics but I still see even these ones are deleted. That is a waste of time then.  

No,i don't have any issue with me, nor have any of my posts been deleted, nor can there be any comment, so maybe it is possible that I have also joined the new one.

My friends are doing it for a long time and they don't face this issue before ..

Hi dear In fact, some posts get deleted here, which is why we do not follow them. But that's dleting post in the range of 10or 15 But I am very upset that so many of your posts were deleted in one day. You should contact the administrator, in this case, they may solve your problem

You should price to publish useful posts and abide by the rules of the site while writing posts, choose understandable words while writing, and avoid repeating topics previously published by members

Number of users claimed the same problem I also noticed that my many posts are deleted I am very shocked first then my seniors told me that don't worry it's happening with all users. 

• +3 1

For the last few days, the same problem was going on that a lot of posts were being deleted, where did everyone's posts were less in yobit, and the other thing was that all the useless was getting removed. Follow the rules of the forum and the second thing to post creative is that if you do not comment in any of the post two times, then your post will not be deleted. 

Good information dear mate espeacially for newcomers that its deleting process happening with all the members not to worry about that phenomenon and keep going forward work honestly. We hope best for the future and want give our best to that site.

Thanks.

I think  are all experiencing this problem, in my point og view if  you are being inactive for a long time here in cryptotalk,then  there is a big chance that may be  your posts may get deleted slowly so we should worker and active properly.

It did not face this problem. I have never see this . I think your topic is useless. I think if you are being inactive for a long time here in cryptocurrency that chance that your posts may be get deleted. And maybe it due they delete the old posts.

I am new on this I have no information about this because I did not face this problem yet I cannot give my opinion on it.thanks you

As we receive a take for as a lead but what time exposed to the deletion of a larger sum I look after not consider it that it is permission to grasp up on come off lettering and construction the constant misstep but we gain to select a diminutive decipher to organize our judgment and preclude mistakes.

A few days ago some members were facing problems Because some of his comments were getting deleted I think they  did not follow the rules so his comments were deleted. Because There is no copy paste scene 

I have also had the incident of deleting posts. I have almost lost 15 posts. I'm new to this platform, I don't know why these posts are deleted. There may be an error in our post. Posts are being deleted more and more these days. But don't give up and keep working hard and one day your hard work will pay off. Either we don't complete the character or I don't have any port information. The best solution is to follow the rules of Cryptotalk.

• +5 1

I think many of us  have been or are facing this problem. This could either be a technical issue or the forum is trying to clean the forum. But don't be discouraged by this issue. Work hard, work sincerely and you will definitely come up.

I am new in this forum . First i faced a lot of problems in this forum because i did know about crypto forum. I did my work carefully and inshallah i will succeed.

in attendance are a proportion of members bad tempered about this and not merely you, I deem that here is a scientific defect and it is not connected to you and your publications. I optimism that one of the forum’s coders will write a dialogue subsequently that we preserve put him and appreciate

Truly of course this occurred with all members, I accept the Yobit web webpage exchange administrator they clean the home! There are various themes and spammers post, consequently could be essential to do the best and positive point and post, furthermore we should to participate just on top and positive topic. I have just prompted about that here:

Every one face this same problem I think  new members create repetitive topics and when the admins deleted these topics in this way our posts automatically deleted .  I request new members and those members who create repetitive topics please don't waste  the time  of yourself and  others  members .

• +1 1

I  haven't experienced any sorts problems especially this particular problems but i think deleting of post it is for the benefit of eveyone here so that no one will spam or mislead the beginners around us

I am new here and i dont get tis experience in Cryptotalk. If you are long time acrive  here there is a chance to deleting your posts.Then there is a other reason that is maybe  tgey completing their deleting process. 

Well said mate and is a good idea for sharing such kind of information here, actually you are not the first that experience these about deleted post and is a general thing that happened to everyone here during the clean up so in my own advice here is to try and participate in a well constructive post.

• +1 1