Don't act like moderators - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't act like moderators

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

welcome my friend !  This is true, so the verb is not good.  It is bad.  When we do like this, we are not strong enough to get better from this work. That's why I preach to all of them. We help each other. That's good.  But we do not transfer from anyone.

Thank you very much for this post. You said what you wanted to say
Everyone is counting themselves webmasters and want to ban this or that
He dictates orders and their only task is to make beginners a failure

Yes my friend you are absolutely right we dont act like moderator here in crypto we dont criticize with one another specially biginner because they are learn from his mistakes they try to improve yourself we should guide the biginner and inform all about crypto how to achieve your goals in some place they are wrong we shall give ideas how to remove his mistakes  and how to become a good and hard working member in crypto

• +2 1

We don't need to criticize to anyone here because may be one posts which i think that is meaningless but other people likes it. It means they have their own mind set and they that that posts are meaningful. That is why they liked that posts

It is not good for us to criticize each other badly and annoyingly, but rather we have to cooperate with each other, so if there is a publication with good content we support it and give gratitude to its owner, but if the content is not good, then we should not offer positive support and direct its owner for the mistake he committed so that he can avoid it in the future.

• +1 1

I always say that constructive criticism and respect for the other opinion is much better than negative criticism, which sometimes leads to frustration and psychological harm. We have to direct the advice in a gentle and natural way because it will give the motivation to correct the mistake and work in a better way ..

We must give reputation points to good posts, this is the least that can be done to praise them and thank those who published them ,, I agree with you very much my friend and thank you for this participation ❤️

It is the duty of the old members or members who have time in the forum to help and guide the beginners in order to raise the level of the forum

You must work hard inside the forum and always write useful and prominent posts, we do not have the right to act as an honor, nor can we ask for reputation points because if you want reputation points

May be some people doing this and this is normal may be they think that they are moderators no one has right to tell other to give reputation or not give reputation reputation belongs to understanding if someone understand the topic then he could give him reputation. 

Some how I m agreed with you on this topic.. don't be jalios from others.. please support the newbies .. support good topics but please don't report anyone if he or she is not attracted you.. if someone going in the wrong direction please help them guide them don't report anyone..

You are absolutely right. Everyone has their limits. Senior members should guide the junior and they should tell the juniors about the rules and regulations of this forum. Mistakes for junior members due to this will be reduced. And this is the way by which mistakes of new bies can be reduced. 

Yes my friend we need not to criticize the work of one another by negative reactions more especially to newbies because they have less knowledge and the best we can do is help one another and show guidance to those who need it so that we can move together and be successful in this forum.

• +1 1

I have to tell you that you are mistaken my friend and we are all responsible and have moral obligation towards this forum to keep it in the best shape possible and the moderators can not pay attention to every small detail that is going on, so we have to raise our sense of responsibility, and I guess this is the whole point of having both positive as well as negative rates, but you have to use the negative ones wisely.

• +2 2

Dear right here we can guide the new members and we can help them . And we can also motivate but we cannot react over or cannot use angry words.and we should to help of others like a family. And we have not right that we can react as a moderator. 

• +3 1

Yes, I agree with you, my friend. In fact there are people who directly ask for a positive reputation instead of working hard and try to create useful topics and help the members thus obtaining a positive reputation for their work, as well as to give beginners a negative reputation. This is a mistake. We must help and advise them

• +3 1

My friend, for me, I want to get a good reputation on the participation of good interest because I recently saw that no one can develop a good reputation even if the participation is beneficial.

Yes dear your topic is valuable we would to help of others . And don't over react with beginners because beginners don't know about rules . Some time they do a question or do some mistake then we should to help of them . 

@Raven You've said absolutely right because we should do our own research in order to create a good content. One more thing yes it's true that I've there are many waste of time topics which don't have a good amount of knowldge but reputation is high on that. And this creates an imbalance in the forum which should be balanced by moderators. 

Thats very true brother, there are so many people who want to make other people feel good and so they give reputations any howly and its important to give the right people the right reputations especially if the have done a very nice post, that will help a lot , but also be careful not to give all the time , it might affect you also, I believe the forum moderators are looking at you and at the posts you make...

Hmm i don't know but I'll say to the seniors that you have to support us and guide us if you Post a valuable information so difinitly we will rate you with good reputation and will give a feedback with our own information and ideas so kindly request to seniors to guide us and make good content so we get more knowledge about crypto keep work hard stay happy 

In last I'll say that this my last cumment of the 100 trial I'm so happy and thankful to all of you for supporting I'll need more effort more hard work to achieve my aim thank you all love you all don't forget to rate me in my last cumment thank you again

I agree with you about what you said, but now you don't want it, but you just posted it in the post.  Most people prefer not to give other members positions bad points to avoid frustration.  The fact that I let any presence remove something inside me, it’s not good to have the habit of reporting newbies several times.  It can stay inside you and you will find yourself reporting even those innocent newcomers!  Support them, we were newbies like them and we made a lot of mistakes here. Thanks guys.

Well, Sir fair enough ! 

You have spoken the truth.

lets support our new ones for the rest of their journey.

And please stop giving negative reputation and complaining to moderators.

Its not our duty 

our duty is to support others.

Spread happiness it will came back in differnet ways. 

Of course, we should not criticize people for no reason in this forum. But I think it should warn these people who break the rules or make a big mistake. Because otherwise they will continue to make these mistakes.