Don't act like moderators - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't act like moderators

My friend, we have to understand things in a correct way in terms of looking at their details, we must take into account who is the beginner whose posts may be worthless but he tries, but some posts may not be clear, and here it is meaningless here you must evaluate it negatively.

We were all beginners to this forum at one point, but as time progressed, we learned how to function and earn from it. Rather than just bashing newbies, let's support them when they really need it, but they should not build needless discussions just to fill their post count, but they should post relevant posts that merit a better contribution, and they should still do some homework about what is accessible in the platform.

I agree with you slightly, but what the mediators imposed on all of us is to make our posts distinctive and useful to others in order to gain a good or good reputation.
This really motivates the members, especially those of us beginners, to research and select targeted topics.

• +1 1

One thing I've found about credibility is that people in this forum want to offer reputation to those who already have it because they believe their posts are always right.

Dear Friend
I am very grateful to you for this significant dose that you gave us
I expect that the moderators leave nothing but good posts, and therefore they need a good reputation if they are within the limits of the forum
Thank you

In fact, my friend, I believe that if the post is good and provides useful information to everyone, we must support it by giving it a positive reputation, in order to encourage members to publish valuable and useful publications, but if the post does not provide any new or useful information, then here it is necessary. Supervisors have to delete it

• +2 1

Well, in fact, I can say from this topic advice to all beginners. When you enter this forum, try to read a lot and a lot of topics and make discussions and comments before you create topics that may be duplicated .. The good reputation also comes on good and useful comments. I think it is good to give a good reputation to beginners in order to motivate them to work constantly .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

My dear friend, who respects himself and respects others, so it is not right for a person to underestimate the value of another person and we are led to support and help in the encryption forum so that he can follow up and work well

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend, that the positive reputation of the newcomers here can be a positive motivation for them, unless their topics are offensive or wrong or contrary, that is, even if they are less useful than their counterparts, but we must be positive and always urge optimism and work hard.

• +3 1

I have mentioned a very important point, my friend, in my belief that it is better to give a positive reputation to those who deserve it only because giving it to unhelpful posts will not motivate the one who publishes it to develop himself.

• +4 1

Yes, beginners should be given a chance on this forum. I have said this a long time ago, the beginners should not be reported immediately if they commit a violation. Rather, they should be given a second and third opportunity and alert them to their mistake. If they insist on committing the same violation every time, then they can be reported.

Yes we should not act like moderators of this forum . We can criticize but only constructively . We should not discourage  newbies . We must encourage them and if they are lacking in good content we should advice them . If any post is not up to the mark of this forum it will automatically be deleted . There is no need of us to criticize on it .

I agree with you a lot, my friend. Giving a positive reputation to the posts that deserve it is a good thing and a duty for us, but I do not think that giving a negative reputation is a duty, because if it were a bad post it would be deleted by the supervisors

• +3 1

On 4/5/2020 at 8:57 AM, George10 said:

instead of criticizing newbies let's help them where they need help but they should not create unnecessary topics to just fill their post count but they should post meaningful posts that deserve a better contribution and always do some research on what is available in the forum.

These is a very good motivation because we are all here to help each other achieve there aim in the forum which is why the newbies need us more in other to guide them to success in the forum, so let all be patience they are still learning.

i totally agree with you my friend , we can't tell other members what to do and what to do not , uts not our job and not our authority ,
also maybe some think that this topic is useful and some says its not we have different minds , but we all know what the right and what is the wrong , we can only advice the new members to be active to achieve their goals , and how they do it its their responsibility .

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, of course, we do not need to comment on a person according to his publications. We have to write useful topics and ideas. The novice must learn and the son’s member must learn from our elders. Thank you.

• +1 1

I am sure that some posts have not been deleted because the moderators can not read everything. It is thousands of people posting every day, this is not possible to read all the posts and many are really bad, there is no reason to not tell they are meaningless.

I think you are right in what you wrote, no one has the right to judge people because the purpose of this forum is cooperation before earning money, as you all know that a post that does not receive any interaction from the members, or a post that receives a negative interaction will not be paid,  Therefore, encourage the newbie to be your friend and supporter, not to be your enemy

I like your post. You write well. We should appreciate the people by giving good reputation. It will help them to create best topics by workimg hard.

We were all beginners one day and we made some mistakes also without mistakes we will not be able to learn. The elderly in the forum must support and encourage new members and not give them negative evaluations and discouraging words like this. They should not act as mediators, as there are supervisors who delete what is not important.

• +3 1

We need to guide them by telling the instruction properly and we won't let them to post useless posts because that's why  too bad for the forum if they all create useless post.

In my opinion, we have to give a reaction to each topic according to its usefulness and content. For beginners, we always have to help them because they need to know the information about encryption in order to have more experience and knowledge about their work.

As for me, I do not mind giving posts that benefit me, even with a simple thing, a positive reputation to encourage a person to work more, but there are people who give a negative reputation to useful and valuable posts, and I do not know what such a person thinks. We have to work as one family and not disappoint each other because we are all members here. No one is better than anyone.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, it is great talk. We all have to work to help beginners move on the right path and make this forum full of useful information for everyone. Therefore, I think that we should direct support to all beginners and not report them, but guide them to the right path. Thank you.

• +4 1