Always do your own research - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Always do your own research

it will likely be an excellent to have extra ways to earn money, this manner we can get the top of the line advantage of this platform, why not to be more expertise is always welcome beside extra cash, i would like to study extra matters about cryptoworld and online jobs

here in this forum we are a family, and we should be help any user by giving good comments or orientation in any topic, we can do the best if we focused in our work.

Hey friend, this is one tip I always follow while working in this forum. I take references from online and read as many posts i can, before posting any content. I like to learn more, so its intresting for me to do my own research in different topics. And I've foun crypto topics very easy to learn, so I always learn from different sources. By doing so, I am able to contribute useful and reliable content to this forum. 

For you to comment on a particular post, you are not supposed to copy what others wrote but instead you are supposed to focus on your own research.

• +1 1

That's right @Raven due to lack of research most of users keep creating repeated topics and posts which is against the forum rules and regulations resulting into deletion of those topics and posts, so its better to conduct your own research in creating attractive, informative and useful topics that will help other forum members 

For the search, quality, Of course, it is necessary to search and verify the authenticity of the posts or information before publishing them, so that they do not get bad reputations if, for example - it promoted a fraudulent project - without intending it.

Yes always do resarch you are own knowledge Becouse this is help full for you daily 3.4 topic resarch  honest thinks they help you better knowledge and you are always in creative mind 

Yes, I have my own research in my life because I will not lose it because I look for it every day. cryptotalk just by posting you earn that but not only posting is possible here because we have rules to follow

• Useful or interesting 1

Members should provide quality content so that others can get useful information about the forum.

Don't post those contents that are  posted earlier that causes the moderator and admin of this forim to delete which is a loss for newbie as post gets deleted the comments also get deleted. 

So always provide quality conter instead of quantity.

Do your research and avoid plagiarism.

Yes, research is important before posting anything because if the posts is uninformative and out of topic then we could get negative ratings and we could get warnings to be banned . We must clearly put our views on certain topic that could help the beginners to be familiar with.  We should make a habit of appreciating good posts and give suggestions where needed. 

Yes I strongly agree with you, we should write our own content free from pilgiarism, it will help alot of people to go through our openion. We should read carefully other content and take guidance from them, and also guide the newbies by your experience . Best of luck 

More topic means more information and knowledge. We should focus on creating unique and informative topic everyday so we gain knowledge . For that we should do our own research and learn which helps us to create unique contents and earn reputation. So, do search yourself first and you will excel.

• +2 1

Only few of the members are hit what comes in her mind. but most the cases the members usually read the content and try to understand what the others opinion and then search on the internet and then they hit their valuable comment. Follow someone else is not a bad idea but that should inspire you as well.

There are not too much things that can be explained or you can say there is a lot of information already available and you can not think what to add more to the forum that is why it is very hard to make new topics.

Yah bro you are right . We should do less but should make the good content . We should post the forum which is helpful for the begiers or other people . Your article should have attraction to the reader

The reader should not get bored . So posting good content which is helpful and attractive is a good idea

Yah bro you are right . We should do less but should make the good content . We should post the forum which is helpful for the begiers or other people . Your article should have attraction to the reader

The reader should not get bored . So posting good content which is helpful and attractive is a good idea

Only creating topic isn't good. We must learn how to do quality posting. We can learn quality posting from the seniors. But only creating topic won't do good for the forum. There are already lacs of post here.Sometimes we feel to ask someone here by creating a topic. But we don't know whether it already exists. The search bar doesn't work as expected. But yeah will try to do so. Making good contents that we intend to do.

I am agree with this we have to creat our own topics if we all follow this  it will be so great for our learning  and we will increase our knowledge 

Exactly. I always writing here and suggest that we need to do research and reading of other articles to gain knowledge we can share on this forum. We can contribute if we only put a little effort to read articles and create a topic that is not uet existing here.

Exactly. I always writing here and suggest that we need to do research and reading of other articles to gain knowledge we can share on this forum. We can contribute if we only put a little effort to read articles and create a topic that is not uet existing here.

On 4/5/2020 at 8:57 AM, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

Before posting new topics, Feel as a reader of this topic. Judge your post and try to find out how others will accept your topic, positively or negatively ?

I am also agreed with your opinion.I am also think everyone should make own research for making topics.Dont copy from others.If anyone do this then he will got banned from this forum.

Yes it is right it is good for us and for the forum .I think that we will hard work to create new post and topics every day . topics are very helpful because they use to grow our account by getting reputation and follower, benefits and new ranks at the cryptotalk forum .

Creating topics is more complicated than commenting, so I consider that to create valuable topics a little experience is needed, I don't think it makes sense that we all create topics to be created, let's value a little more how important the forum is and our time...