How I Got Scammed Once - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

How I Got Scammed Once

I haven't been scammed until now. But that doesn't mean I won't get scammed. Fraudsters also look for opportunities on such platform. Need to pay attention.

I had  a similar  experience, someone sent me a mail telling me that somebody logged into my account  but when i saw the address  i knew something was bad, so i just ignored it and blocked.

Wow, thanks for sharing this bad experience, it's amazing how some people take advantage of others without having any empathy. I hope you get what you deserve, it all comes back. 

On 4/4/2020 at 12:10 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Someday I received an E-mail from "Blockchain" as I thought. The email asked me to enter my login information and my Google account information and that was what I did. I didn't pay attention to the sender or anything. After an hour I checked my Blockchain account and I was surprised to see that my balance was 0$ and 0 Bitcoin!! I lost 300$ that day.

So please, be careful from these scam mails!

wow that was really unfortunate, but sadly it happens often, I have been receiving a lot of phishing emails recently as well, even tough it's very easy to recognize an email of that type just by looking at the sender's name, a lot of people are distracted sometimes and don't look at it, now we have to be more careful than ever

I'm sorry about your lost friend and thank you for informing us of your problems and telling us which page they scammed you, they also scammed me not with the same amount it was like about 150 dollars on a page that day I felt disappointed and annoyed now when I want to One move I investigate first and then I spend my moves in minimal amounts like $ 20 or $ 50.

Oh, I'm very sorry for your loss, this is very sad but it also helps everyone learn to be very careful with the investments and the money of each, in your case, you should have checked the email from where they sent it to you. I hope my information is useful!

On 4/4/2020 at 12:10 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Someday I received an E-mail from "Blockchain" as I thought. The email asked me to enter my login information and my Google account information and that was what I did. I didn't pay attention to the sender or anything. After an hour I checked my Blockchain account and I was surprised to see that my balance was 0$ and 0 Bitcoin!! I lost 300$ that day.

wow, we are very sorry that you were robbed, that happens a lot, thanks for informing us to be more aware in case something similar happens to us, my son was robbed once, but it was with a boy who cloned the account of another and unfortunately passed the money to who was not, then blocked it and was left with nothing

On 4/4/2020 at 12:10, Cammer said:

Hola mis amigos. 

Algún día recibí un correo electrónico de "Blockchain" como pensaba. El correo electrónico me pidió que ingresara mi información de inicio de sesión y la información de mi cuenta de Google y eso fue lo que hice. No presté atención al remitente ni nada. Después de una hora revisé mi cuenta de Blockchain y me sorprendió ver que mi saldo era de 0 $ y 0 Bitcoin !! Perdí 300 $ ese día.

¡Por favor, tenga cuidado con estos correos fraudulentos!

What a sad story friend, you have to be very careful; Lately they have been sending a lot of emails to steal personal data. The best thing to avoid that case is to check the link and investigate so as not to fall into these traps.

On 4/4/2020 at 10:10 AM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

I feel you man, I´ve been there too. A few months back I was using a virtual mining page, everything was fine until one day, the owners of the page had the wonderful idea to run a took everything they could. A lot of people, not only me, were basically on 0 after that, I lost 500 on that page, truly sad.

Call your credit card company or bank right away. If you have given your credit card number or bank information to a suspected scammer, tell your financial institution as soon as possible so that they can hold your account and prevent further charges against it.
Submit a police report. Submit a police report after your scam, especially if money is stolen from your account. Your bank or credit card company will ask for a copy of the police report as the principal agency.
3 File a Fraud Victim Statement (a.k.a Extended Fraud Alert) with Major Credit Bureaus. File a fraud alert with three major credit biases (Expert, Transunion and Equifax) by adding a note to your credit file stating that you have been a victim of fraud.
Submit a protection to your credit reports.

What to say, expensive experience you got... I had almost the same situation, but something stopped me and I didn't send any information! 

How hard that friend, the truth is that there are too many bad people on the internet and especially in places where you enter by mail, the truth is so that things like those that have happened or taken to you do not happen to me and I have always been almost everywhere the double verification, either with the code to the mobile or the authenticator or something, because so much security seems silly but many times it is what helps you the most so that things like this do not happen and you do fairly well in the security issue.

I log into my account and I see that they have taken those € 300 from me and they give me something, also they are such bad people that they don't care if they take that away from someone who only gets something to eat or something, they don't care about everything I think that if people were caught doing that they should receive a very heavy sentence.

Thank you very much for sharing with us your experience in that scam friend, from now on I will read the emails I receive very well, asking for some information about my account or personal information and it is that lately this kind of scams is being seen a lot by means of mail electronic or via telegram and you have to be very careful with this.

Thank you for sharing your bad experience, to be aware that vultures are everywhere, and that they are always waiting for the right moment to get us what little we have.

How to Protect Yourself If You've Been Scammed Online

Contact Your Banks and Credit Card Companies.

Reach Out to the Credit Bureaus.

Submit a Complaint to the Federal Trade Commission.

File a Police Report.

Monitor Your Credit.

I was sad about what happened to you, my friend.  We cannot trust all the messages that reach the e-mail because there are a lot of hackers and fraudsters who carry out these fake messages. We must not give any person or party any information about the wallet and do not trust the fake applications and websites.  Thank you for sharing the experience.

excellent question thank god they have not scammed me but it is good to know all these forms that I am seeing here so I try not to fall and have more security the truth that there are many scammers now I will be more careful

Every day the crooks do In cryptocurrencies Creating new styles To steal people So be careful Protecting our cryptocurrency wallets And secure it

Sorry for your lose but it's most common ways to scam people almost everysite notify there members never to give any their account information. Every site have that information encrypted and don't need that. 

In the world of cryptocurrencies, scam is too common, people who seek to scam new people in this world and pages that are looking for your data, you always have to be careful with the information that reaches us by email since it can be very information It would be like people trying to scam you, nothing that people ask you for information should be safe, it is always better to check if it is real or not.

It's impossible that if you don't have any access to your wallet to someone who is a hacker, then the way they hacked your account completely surprised me if you said this thing. Although hackers can hack our phone with even two factors if they support our smartphones so carefully.

Ami I was scammed A few times in Investment PAGES, Faucet since they say they deposit and then they do not pay And that is one of my experience of not making more investment in those bad investments and scammer My experience is better to investigate a good investment to have a result Profit AND No loss ...

There really are a lot of scammers in the world of cryptocurrency. We should always be careful and always check the legitimacy of the website or whatever it is the scammer is offering you. Always remember that if it is too good to be true, then probably it is.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day