How I Got Scammed Once - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

How I Got Scammed Once

I feel very sorry for your loss and hope you will make up for it
It is a good idea to share your experience with us so that we remain cautious and be wary of being deceived, especially through spam.

that’s sad, but still, there are many scammers with fake emails. Sometimes i see some messages about "gift" from binance and wallets, that i use. 

I am sorry to hear that, We all need to be carefull about that we should not share any of our personal and and sensitive information to and strangers. 

I am sorry for your loss, my friend, and I thank you for your statement of what happened to you. And yes, as you said, we must take all necessary precautions against fraudsters and remain vigilant about it.

First of all let me thank you for sharing your experience. It is really kind of you to give such valuable information to the beginners and newbies like me so that we don't get the same experience you had.

Sorry for your loss brother. But from your experience we all can learn a lesson that not to trust anyone quickly. Scammers will attract you with very good offers with good profit. So always be careful. 

I was asked questions and when the time came for me to answer I answered with my email and my password, thinking they could not get to my money since the wallets askes for face recognition, they logged in to my email and checked other documents they were able to access my bank account online and transfered the money to them self. 

So sad for you you lost for nothing. And i am sure we all have to be more conscious and vigilant about our yobit account. Technically we all know that these accounts need much more to be secured. 

I didnt get scammed yet. Look mate there are lots of scammer available nowadays. You have to aware of them. They will give you proposal to earn double money. Dont fall into their trap. Dont share your personal information with others. Dont click any unusual links. Make strong password. 

It was really shocking i am also get scam one type some random members send me a message to invest in some website by giving your email or password but i don't write anything here because i know it was really harmful for my account so that's why i don't do this and i hope in future i am also ignore this type of scams 

I feel really sad for you brother, I never get scammed like this before. Scammers are getting more and more these days they are trying to steal your data and money by using different techniques, beware of doing anything that has risk of losing your money.

Goodness metric ton tranche a well known to circumvent charlatan they are going to be thoroughly web content to every electronic mail, in it in the present weaning we now have some epithetical conservatives, so we still telecast personal humor as far as affiliates, who's a mystery we need as far as follow whatever e-mail any radio transmitter on the assumption that we all know anything now.

This is unfortunate, but how can a fraud to steal the name blockchain to send you fake messages. I think it was better to check the source of the mail before placing your personal information, especially if you have received a promotional message, I have not been exposed to this before

That was a successful phishing attempt you fell to.. If you would've enabled the 2fa authentication, it wouldn't happen. Pay attention on the sender or the website as well, and think if the annoucement is real before interacting with it. Phishing websites usually slightly change the domain name. The phishing websites could have a link such as blockchain.net, blcokchain.com, block-chain.com, or similar.

Bro sorry to hear that. So you shouldn't click on emails from unofficial sender. And before entering the logins details also we should double check the url either it's the same or phishing sites. So in future use this steps to be safe from those scammers.

Yes, I encountered the same scam one day, but before I could enter any information or password I was able to discover where a private email link was sent to people and it was written inside it to get started on this site earning 500 500 per week.  His gene managed that this link was completely deleted.

to be honest, for me this is a serious enough amount to lose money.  I got to the most bench airdrops, but here.  sad ..

So sorry to fall into the hands of fraudulent, my first scamming in the forum is when I played greed game that aske me to put money in the website to double it into two.

Yes, we can be deceived by carelessness and greed and by accepting useless offers. To avoid scams, we have to reject greed and every offer. If we focus only on our work, we will be safe from scammers.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing your bad experience for us. You should learn from your mistakes. Do not give your personal information to others. There are lots of scammers in many sites. We should be aware of these kind of frauds and scammers. I hope many members can learn from your mistakes also. So be careful by giving any information to any unauthorised mail. 

Yes, my friends, it is possible that we can become victims of through cheating of scammers because the purpose of the scammers is to cheat and they show us their enmity in the form of friends, they do not even know they are sitting between us.  

Report a Scam to the FTC

If you were scammed, report it to the FTC at ReportFraud.ftc.gov. You can check out what is going on in your state or metro area by visiting ftc.gov/exploredata.

Hello my dear friends there are so many scammers in in internet you should be always beware of them while using browser. Sometimes you will get email that is having unrealistic offers. Most of them are email from the scammers wish right you and stole your data from you. So do not share any of your information in internet.

Tricksters additionally have this of their techniques for making out path on making a nitwit our of ourselves, as that was a greater amount of an Email impact which they may have shipped off numerous messages and the prey was establishes on who entered their logins.

This can be a plot I bemoan there are various counterfeiter such-and-such must be alert to authority especially when you've got cash in hand on your notecase is healthier you are taking paying attention.