How I Got Scammed Once - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

How I Got Scammed Once

That's very troubling. These kind of scammers are everywhere, even more outside the crypto environment. However the unregulated crypto environment even made their work easier. We must be very careful when opening mails from unknown (even known) people and don't click on any link they send and never provide our login informations.   

• +1 1

It's time for members to understand the rising effect of scammers in online earning means to be careful of their tricks. It doesn't just work for you thinking you come to make quick rich better calm down and learn then follow the gradual process to be earning from lower stage to highest level. Start with campaigns learning by the way this teach you how to grab to profitable opportunities

Thank you for sharing this wonderful information with us.

I feel sorry for you. This happens not only with you but also the other people. This is happend when we share our personal emails that's linked with our blockchain wallet. So never share your login details on any website.

I feel very sorry for you.Thank you for sharing this useful information with us.Your suggestions will help everyone especially the newbies.For all of the newbies in crypto currency, we have to be careful in exploring cryptos because there is a lot of scammers here.

Goodness I am upset for you. These are the things which we need to know and be cautious about that. We should be cautious about these phony sends and check the sender name prior to entering in this.

How I got scammed? Eyaa this is one of the reasons why most people don't really want to involve in this crypto business, because some persons have seeing this as an opportunity to be scamming people and this is very bad. We need to have human sympathy. Because if you have human sympathy you won't be scamming other people.

You can give no password any email that turns you into another page and we should carefully about these fake mails and check the sending name before entering in this.

Various websites are out there that we enter and it is a deposit or investment site or deceptive platforms and they continue to communicate with people until they are caught, We are all exposed to this, and even on the Telegram people come and call for help or offer investment opportunities and our role here is to alert the new ones to deceive them and the seriousness of the implementation of their requests.

Yes, you should never click on any link provided to you by any exchange. Because legit exchanges never send you mails at any time. They only send mails when you want to withdraw or login to your account.

• +3 1

Sorry for the loss friend, thats how most of the fraudulent do and some hackers among them will get easily hack your account if they have so little information about your account, i think everyone should be very carefully and pay attention to every message you received

On 4/4/2020 at 9:10 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Someday I received an E-mail from "Blockchain" as I thought. The email asked me to enter my login information and my Google account information and that was what I did. I didn't pay attention to the sender or anything. After an hour I checked my Blockchain account and I was surprised to see that my balance was 0$ and 0 Bitcoin!! I lost 300$ that day.

So please, be careful from these scam mails!

Thank you dude for sharing your story. I will follow your advice to protect myself from scammers. Scammers are growing day by day. We must be very careful and not to be scammed.

Hai friend, it is nice of you to share this experience with us. Scammers are everywhere, we have to try hard not to fall for them. Dont fall for any scam emails because the login page they showing will be fake, its called a phishing and attack. Do not fall for their trap, so be careful everyone.

It was a painful experience I don't want to remember. A friend of mine introduced me to platform which later turned to be scammed. The platform name was cryptomining.biz. I was scammed of my entire savings meant to pay my school fees which later affected my career and made me idle up till this moment.

I am quite thankful to you because you shared your experience here which will give us a lot to learn. It is always recommended not to click on any anonymous link given to you by anyone. Because your login information can be used in a very wrong way by scammers.

• +1 1

I am sorry guys that you huge amount of money to scammers, you need to be careful in telegram, telegram is home of scammers, I was told there was a website that double your money in 2days that he sent me a fake proof but when I showed it my friend she let me know it wasn't true, had I not shown it to my friend I would have got scammed let's be careful next time.

• +1 1

This is good for a beginner like me to know how avoid getting scammed by scammers, sending false payment to lure you in we have to be careful especially newbies.

We shall avoid to open junk mail and also all those activities that are case Scammer attack. I am new so I cannot find those time in future I shall active. 

If you become a scam then you can't do anything good here because the reason you just do it here is because you have to follow some good rules here because then you can know something good here and why you can add in love then you gain some good knowledge here  I hope you can because there is no way you can do anything without rules. I hope you can do something good if you want to. You can do something good if you want. You don't have to take any medicine to be scandalous here. Then you can do something good here.

On 4/4/2020 at 9:10 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Someday I received an E-mail from "Blockchain" as I thought. The email asked me to enter my login information and my Google account information and that was what I did. I didn't pay attention to the sender or anything. After an hour I checked my Blockchain account and I was surprised to see that my balance was 0$ and 0 Bitcoin!! I lost 300$ that day.

So please, be careful from these scam mails!

Thank you so much ,

That you have shared your experience with us. We need such information that helps us in this forum to save our balance . 

Thank god , that i have not meet such a fake people who stole our earning .

Be carefull 

I also received this kind of email in my email address. I i realise that this emails from scammers and i cannot give any information. When we received unknown email in inbox we cannot click on the link that are given in email

This phising email trick is old but still working. It happens to many websites to have a clone and a different letter. Recently there have been arrests of scammers doing that and they had made millions from thousands of scammed people. When this happens to someone he shoudl contact the local police as eventually the thieves will be found and there is a chance to recover some or all of your stolen funds.

• +2 1

Its really sad to hear such type of news , but i would like to thank you for letting us know about your experience . Plus i would like to suggest my juniors and newbies not to involve in such type of things either you ask with the expert or you can post here the expert as well as the experience seniors will tell us about that . Stay away from scammers don't fall in their trap

Don't ever trust those kind of emails sent to you specially if there is suspicious doings like asking to your important information like in your accounts. Scammers are always doing anything to scam people so that always be careful and be aware at all time.

• +1 1

I heard to many scam methods and i got scammed couple times but i never heard this method. I am sorry for your name, i never pay attention to this kind of mail but after that i will check more carefuly. I don't have too much money in my blockchain account but they can do that with using exchange names.

• +2 1