What is Bitcoin and its value in the market? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Krishna123

What is Bitcoin and its value in the market?

On 4/4/2020 at 6:55 PM, Krishna123 said:

Hello my dear members I am new here and want to learn more about crypto and it's digital currencies. But I hear about always Bitcoin or btc. I have no any other idea about this I make search on the Google and some pure answer get knowledge about this. Now I asked my senior to give me some features about this.

My friend welcome here and after that I will only station you to work hard on cryptocurrency and bitcoin is aDigital and international currency and its price is very high and we should have more money to work on Bitcoin .

Hello mate, modest i be knowledgeable about about Bitcoin is a decentralized peer to peer cryptocurrency without any record governor and it is stored online in a wallet,at the time of inscription bitcoin is trading at about $12.99 dollars or other 

Bitcoin is a business that make highest value of income economically in market. It also help stock exchangers  to calculate their economic of the market value for easy interpretation either it rise or fall in the market place. Bitcoin values also help people to earn in it for a better survival.

Bitcoin is a web based exchanging cash because of which we procure loads of benefit and its worth can be changed with time to time and this is productive acquiring for each client it cannot be associated with any trick so we should take gigantic advantage through this

Friend, on the internet to get a lot of information about what bitcoin is, and you should not only know about bitcoin, but also about cryptocurrencies in general, what it means and why they obtain their value, bitcoin is a consensual network that allows a payment system, it is a fully digital currency created by codes. It is the first network of payments in pairs that is not centralized and is driven by its users, you are the owner of your btc and nobody else, you decide what to do with them and to whom to send them, their value is obtained from the interest that we all have in obtaining said digital currency or cryptocurrency.

I can shorten some facts about that, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency created in 2009 by means of Satoshi Nakamoto and we do now not recognize some thing about it now due to the fact it is nevertheless disappearing, its fee commenced with a few cents only, and it developed over time till It is presently well worth greater than $ 19,000 and is the most famous forex in the crypto world. 

Bitcoin is a tyep off currency.

•  
  • Raqeebzy
  • Members
  • 4213 posts

Bitcoin is one of the earliest form cryptocurrency, digital currency which cannot not be seen or feel. It was created in 2008 by an individual or group of people under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. 

• Useful or interesting3
  • +14
  • +23
  • +32

Useful or interesting

On 4/4/2020 at 6:55 PM, Krishna123 said:

Hello my dear members I am new here and want to learn more about crypto and it's digital currencies. But I hear about always Bitcoin or btc. I have no any other idea about this I make search on the Google and some pure answer get knowledge about this. Now I asked my senior to give me some features about this.

@Krishna123hi dear as you know that crypto currency is a digital courancy it doesn't have any physical form and it's prices comes up and down own demand bases as now a days bitcoin price reached 29k+ dollars  and I hope it will comes up more day by day. 

Every crypto trader know about bitcoin.  Bitcoin is the king of crypto currencies.  The price fluctuations in bitcoin lead to fluctuation of whole crypto market. 

• +2 1

Bitcoin is one of the most famous cryptocurrencies in the market, and the most expensive as well, its price now reaches more than 30 thousand dollars, its price, of course, is related to supply and demand, but since it is the most famous and best cryptocurrency, so its price is high

• +4 1

Bitcoin is a online based digital currency. It is one of the most popular cryptocurrency. Also the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. At present the price of bitcoin is $34097.50

Bitcoin is the oldest and most important currency in the crypto world.Bitcoin is your safest investment. The other coins can rise too but there is danger of losing all their value and if you invest in them you can lost a lot of money.

The value of maker can be considered the same as rhe market cap but this is not the real value since its just the price multiplied by the total supply..Its better to see volume divded by order book on exchange..

First of all welcome on cryptotalk platform. This platform give you money as you work hard. Bitcoin is the first coin of cryptotalk world and in starting days its price is very low in the world. Some people get bitcoin and those days its price is low. But when the people know about cryptotalk platform then the price of bitcoin increase and now a days its price increasing very much. Those people who get bitcoin in start they get a lot of money because of bitcoin and they become rich man. So as time going the price of bitcoin increasing. And you also know more about bitcoin if you work continuously here. 

Welcome, my friend, for the currencies Bitcoin, Lycoin, Ethereum, and Debcoin are all cryptocurrencies and have great importance in our current and future age and the value of Bitcoin is worth $ 20,000.

My dear friend, welcome to join this platform first. Dear friend Bitcoin is a digital currency and is one of the most expensive currency in the world. When you work on this platform, you will get a lot of information about bitcoin and crypto currency. 

Bitcoin was first launched in 2009 as a digital currency . Its price in the market is $34000 up 75% over the past month Today it's used almost exclusively as a kind of "digital gold" 

I know there are several excellent contents it is possible to examine the following so that will give individuals more details and you may have the gain when you keep. It is possible to understand simply by studying each submission you may get, and possibly you should take a note of the particular site to check out once more next evening. Yet My partner and I ponder what sort of characteristics you would like to realize, and possibly you should describe more information thus we all can assist you a lot more. Properly, pleasant on to suit your needs, and luxuriate in the keep the following so you can get the data which you might will need.

Bitcoin is a first digital currency in the world on my own knowledge,it is the best I marketing,which is also valuable,it is best in making business with so that you can invest well,it I a trusty digital currency 

Bitcoin is a consensus network that enables a new payment system and a completely digital money. It is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users. Bitcoin is pretty much like cash for the Internet.Each Bitcoin is basically a computer file which is stored in a 'digital wallet' app on a smartphone or computer. People can send Bitcoins (or part of one) to your digital wallet, and you can send Bitcoins to other people. 

This is a digital currency, it is not in the money like our national currency, it is only through the internet that you can use and buy it. And you can also trade it through which you have good profits, invest your money in it and when its price increases more then seal it, then you will get good profit from it. 

Bitcoin is digital  currency and it is very expensive and world best currency . The price of one bitcoin is equal to about $6800, you will find a lot of good thing about it  in the market. I don't know enough about it .

Dear dude Bitcoin is the digital currency and it is more powerful currency. Now it's value becomes increased because more people's invest their money in Bitcoin. Nowadays the price of 1 Bitcoin is 39000 dollars.

• +3 1

There are a large number of crypro currency in the crypro world.Bitcoin is one of them.Bitcoin is a decentralize peer to peer crypto currency. It is very poweful crypto currency. Its market price is very high.The price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. The price of bitcoin has many fluctuations. But now its price is about 7k usd per coin.

• +2 1