What is Bitcoin and its value in the market? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Krishna123

What is Bitcoin and its value in the market?

Today all bitcoin is worth around half a trillion dollars.That's very roughly the market value of a company like Samsung or Facebook.It's about half the total value of silver and about 5% of the estimated total value of gold in the world.

My dear mate my mind says that bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency which have a great value in the world. I think its amount is equal to a dollar. It is very famous and useful currency now a days. Thank you.

Bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used for profit in more than one region. There are a number of related digital currencies as well. You need some time to read more about it. I encourage you to read themes and use them to understand.

You can't address your query in a few lines of reply, however I'm informing you that Bitcoin is the #1 cryptocurrency and the most costly digital coin as it is demanded in quite big and large amounts. There are a large number of restaurants and shops around the world dealing with Bitcoin trading on exchanges against the dollar and the Russian ruble.

The value of market can be considered the same as the market cap but this is not the real value since it's just the price multiplied by the total supply it's better to see volume divided by order exchange on  thank you

Greetings friends, this is an excellent question and it will be of great help in your cryptographic journey since bitcoin is the main and most used currency in the cryptographic world, Google can get a lot of information about how it started from start to finish and about the price every day goes up and down I recommend you the binance platform is one of the best wallet and coinmarketcap gives you Will give the most up-to-date bitcoin prices

On 4/4/2020 at 4:55 PM, Krishna123 said:

Hello my dear members I am new here and want to learn more about crypto and it's digital currencies. But I hear about always Bitcoin or btc. I have no any other idea about this I make search on the Google and some pure answer get knowledge about this. Now I asked my senior to give me some features about this.

Bitcoin is the 1st digital currency to be created in 2009 and it is the only con in the market which having high demand that's why its price are risen very high, its currently support of $33000 and resistance of $40000

Hello my dear friend welcome to this wonderful experience of cryptocurrency and trading. I think you asked a usual doubt. Bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the first currency in world of cryptocurrency. So it has higher prices in market. The exact value of Bitcoin is 2544306.65 INR . But it will vary according to the market.

• +1 1

On 4/4/2020 at 6:55 PM, Krishna123 said:

Hello my dear members I am new here and want to learn more about crypto and it's digital currencies. But I hear about always Bitcoin or btc. I have no any other idea about this I make search on the Google and some pure answer get knowledge about this. Now I asked my senior to give me some features about this.

I don't know much about Bitcoin but I have checked their price and price is increasing but nowadays it is going downward but I think it is profitable and i am checking it price regularly because our payment is also associated with its price if price increase our profit will also increase with it.

• +2 1

Hello, my friend is among us. As for Bitcoin, it is a digital currency that is one of the oldest and most valuable digital currencies, as it started at less than one dollar. Now it is equivalent to twice the price of the dollar due to the high demand for it, especially in the period of the spread of the epidemic, the decline of the economy and the suspension of work in most countries, as well as the ease with which it is invested and dealt with by people

• +1 1

My dear friend you firstly need to know about cryptocurrency because bitcoin is a very powerful cryptocurrency and its value is one bitcoin is equal to around 7000dollars .

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency and the first crypto that is launched that's why it is the most popular crypto but it is volatile and the value of it may change every minutes and also it has high fees when you transfer from btc to btc.

Btc is the first ever digital currency developed by SATOSHI NAKAMOTO . It's just a name and the funny thing is the no one knows that who is he. It's the father of all the digital currencies because all other digital currencies came along it and gained popularity. But btc is the most popular curruncy and yes the most valuable one. 

Bitcoin is the most powerful cryptocurrency, and we can say that it is the focus of cryptocurrencies, and its market value means the amount of money invested during a certain period of time, the more its market value pushes its price up.

• +3 1

Bitcoin is a peer to peer payment system runs on a lot of nodes which allows us to make translations around the world in little time. This currency is one of the most expensive decentralized of online currencies, And the value is made by people rely on supply and demand.

Oh things one of the earliest form cryptocurrency, digital currency which cannot no longer be seen or sense.It became created in 2008 via an person or group of people underneath the call proper.

First you have to learn about crypto currency then you will be able to understand bitcoin 

Bitcoin is digital currency and its value increases day by day and its current value is on peak or at highest value ever in history 

Everyone wants to purchase bitcoin because its value increases with the passage of time 

concentrate by reading other people posts in different sections of the forum. Bitcoin is the mother of all Cryptocurrency. But price is constantly moving. Anyway thanks for your post.

If you're looking for the benefit, you should read a lot of articles and publications about cryptocurrencies and coins.

The value of Bitcoin will exponentially rise and exponentially fall. I will not encourage you to invest in Bitcoin at this moment. but to earn from bitcoin by Investing or trading you have to be knowledgeable enough.

In fact, Bitcoin cannot be earned anywhere for free.  Now the amount of bitcoin will reach 19 thousand dollars, but I hope that this bitcoin will increase day by day.  Bitcoin is a digital currency.Digital currency that competes with other currencies for privacy options and security, and the only thing you need to use Bitcoin is the Internet and nothing else.

Bitcoin is computerized monetary forms or digital money. Its incentive in the market is exceptionally high Because it is the principal cash in the realm of crypto . It is the lord of all crypto.

Bitcoin is a very good investment especially when it comes to the volatility. Bitcoin is very volatile and o advice that you out some of your investment into it and watch it grow. This is in fact the best thing to invest into this century. You need to dump gold and silver and focus on bitcoin.

It is just that today a digital currency  is running on a world in my opinion, this paste is going on auto in the digital currency, there is no digital currency above it. These days, Bitcoin is the highest digital market value in the market and off the world, and it gets its name on the top list.