Importance of spend time on the forum. - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of spend time on the forum.

Yes, you are right, we must use our time for something useful and the forum is the best place to take advantage of cryptocurrencies. And do not forget that the forum is a place for interaction and getting to know experts in the field of trading.

There is a great importance of spending time here at this valueable site.we can get proper guidance and information about crypto by giving time to this site.so the time which you spend here work comfort and with peace of mind.

cryptotalk make our extra time useful... because now a days many people spend there valuable time without any work..but we can use our extra time properly... we can make money and can learn many thinking . personally i want to say that once i was so depressed lack of money...but now i have no chance to waste my time..cryptotalk give me wonderful chance.. 

You are right and this is what I do. We are all forced to stay inside the house because of Corona, but we can use this time by working inside the forum and learning a lot of things in the field of encryption in addition to achieving an acceptable amount of money

You are right that it is more important to spend more time learning on the forum rather than just spending time making posts.  It is good that we are constantly learning and increasing our experience.

Of course everyone have got plenty of free time due to national lockdown. Spending more and more time on any particular forum will result in getting more efficient experience. As for this forum as you said if a member spends more time here he'll get more experience and knowledge about how the work can be done here. Spending time here will give us more details about this forum and cryptocurrencies and then we can get the most of that experience simply by applying it to our topics and comments. 

If you spend time in this forum, you can earn a lot of money. So it is very important to spend time in this forum.  We can make money from here in a short time.  In addition to study, we can earn money from here.  So the importance of spending time in this forum is a lot.

On 4/4/2020 at 7:48 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are free now a days at home . If we spend  our time on crypto  talk and try  to read all the topics  it will benefited alot  us  as we can get  alot of knowledge  and experience  about  crypto  and trading  from  there. It also decrease  repeating  posts. 

I'm agree with you friend if we spend more time here we will gain more experience and knowledge the platform is full of great and helpful people which makes amazing content 

We get a lot of knaowledge from the forum and with the time we spend we earn the experience and rank in the forum that is make us more useful and expert in the topic of cryptocurrency. I am very glad this forum is help us rise and become better users of cryptocurrenvy and I will always have this special forum and talk about to anyone that is interested in crypto.

I have no any work so i am totally time spend in the cryptotalk and get many things and daily to daily new things get and improve our knowledge and now a i have a good experience in this forum. 

Certainly, the more hours we are in the forum, the more we are drowning in the world of cryptocurrencies, we learn the details and the foundations on which it is based. In addition, we can arrange our thoughts and see how to choose topics and make it one of the basics of our day.

Yeah thats a really good topic and offcourse we need to spend time on this forum if we don't then we can't know about many more things about trading or other things that's why spend more time and take more knowledge from here its really good for our future be a bright😍.

• +2 1

Exactly am very capable to spend my time in this forum, because in this life now wherever you see you will get something special you have to donate your time, no matter how special it is.

I am new on this form.I am making our posts usefull and helpfull to other members.I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.This fourm is real and trustfull.This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.

Yes if we spend time on this forum it will help us to gain knowledge and experience about the crypto currency. Some people think it is waste of time but it is not waste of time. We get knowledge from it by reading different topics and posts. 

Spending time in this forum is of importance because most questions of newbies are discussed here making it very easy for everybody to fit as fast as possible.The main essence of spending more time, it quickly grows one in experiences, skills and different strategies regarding Crypto currencies system. haven't you learn will enable you to publish the best and therefore will gain you respect, appreciation via giving your postings positive reputations.

Right you are. Specially students are much more free than before and we can utilize our time in this forum and most attractive this is we can learn knowledge here with earnings. So we shouldn't waste our time in stupid works. Rather, we should spend in this forum and we can learn knowledge about crypto and one day this will be very beneficial for us.

• +1 1

This is an exceptional platform. It is great to spend time here and contribute in crypto. I am a beginner and learning from seniors. Only when I invest time here I would be able to create good content that would benefit me and others.

That's true . If you more time spend here it will be better for you and give you gain more knowledge.  You earn so much money.  You sitting at home online earn and learn.  You are independent financially. 

Yes friend, spending time in this forum is really important,because the more time you spend the more new things you'll see and learn, so let's try to dedicate ourselves and time to this forum so that we can learn more and Aldo make the forum improve

I liked this question. This question is very beautiful. It is important. In this work we spend a lot of time and this time is good for us. Because of this time we know a lot of work. There is a lot of knowledge in this work. That is why we strive to spend a lot of time on this work. In order to know good and a lot Science .

Correct , as from what i have noticed the form is resourceful and full of useful informations, though there are so many topics but with time we can get the experience to get the useful info directly.

yes you are absolutely correct. Spending more time in the forum will result in increasing of our knowledge about the crypto and trading.so almost i spend almost 2 hours in thr forum and read every post carefully

Crypto has given us a great opportunity to earn money sitting at home. From here we can learn a lot and gain knowledge. The more time we spend in it the more we can know and understand and learn so the most beneficial aspect of spending more time here is that as we spend more time in the forum we can gain more knowledge about it we can learn a lot and teach others.

Yes you are absolutely right.. give more and more time to forum if you want to increase your knowledge about trading.. you gets a lot of good and healthy content on forum when you given some time to forum.. by getting knowledge you able to increase your earning.. so please keep focused on forum..