All important topics - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

All important topics

Excellent, I see that you have a lot of experience in the Cryptotalk platform and people like you are worth following because they provide useful material that will help many beginners to enrich their knowledge and turn them into productive members in the appropriate thing to publish and give uplifting comments for the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you, my friend, for your diligence, which makes us eager to present what you have presented, and it will give a good motivation for beginners to develop themselves, and provide valuable and constructive publications for the development of the forum.

• +1 1

Hello dear friend,

Your post is great and informational for everyone who is working on this forum. You teaches us a lot. Thank you so much for this great post.

Hi Mate ,

Fantastic post Dear you are give good knowledgeable post and you gives all information in one post, and its help the new members, to solved their problems, but i think ultimate decision is readers what they want read are leave this topic that's it, but ti appreciate your effort for share this post.

Thank you💫

I thank you for this idea and also thank you for your special topics . But I think it is a good idea to read all the topics we see . Because every topic we read can learn something new from it through the topic itself or through responses to the topic .

• +1 1

Dear welcome, I agree with you on this important issue that concerns all new members, and therefore valuable and important topics that contribute to achieving success and true knowledge about encrypted currencies must be published several times, especially in the beginners section, in order to benefit from it and for the sake of  Full adherence and full study on how to create a topic and also participate by them with knowledge and brainstorming that they can benefit from, as well as learn more knowledge about all departments and get to know its laws accurately

Hello dear members newbies and beginners and friends I hope you all are good and doing great job on this platform first of all I want to tell you that I am very impressed for your post your post is very good and useful for me and every newbie and beginners for thank you for sharing with us very beautiful post and informative post

It is necessary to put the link for each topic or post that you share in this forum, especially if you quote an article from the net and would like to share it with us, so that we can see the entire article

• +2 1

On 4/3/2020 at 6:07 AM, Nezar said:

My goal in creating this post is to help everyone, especially beginners, to find all the ideas they need within this post, and I hope that moderators will install this post at the top

I hope that all members will put links of topics that they consider important in the comments so that everyone can quickly find ideas and posts.

These are some important posts that I have written

Thank you so much dude  for this information as many beginners are unfamiliar with such information so this is a complete package for them I had also visit it and learnt a lot about it

• +1 1

I would say that Marulis Forum, now that you have finished your 100 comments here completely free you will be able to pay from here so post quality posts and don't try to spam follow the rules and regulations mentioned in each section, I think It is enough for you to be the best member of this forum. You should follow all the rules and regulations of your forum protected in this forum.

Thank you so much your posts are really helpful to all of us . I hope moderators of this forum will install your posts and pinned them on top so every new member find it easy to work on this forum.  By following your posts new members can make their posts popular on this forum.

I am one of the people who benefited from his position. I was careful about creating this topic and what I wrote in this forum and and it helps new members solve their problems, but I think the final decision should be left to what readers want to read, and you have collected them on a topic. And that’s a good idea 

There is a lot of important posts including your post my friend everyone can get a lot of perfect knowledge 

Thank you for this important information to share it with us to increase our benefits work

These articles I've read are extremely beneficial. Applaud you, my mate, even when the superiors could not install someones post, we can still support you and learn from the posts you have, and these topics are appropriate for newcomers to understand

They are very important topics that all members and especially beginners should take into account as they give us a guide on how to do things correctly to avoid problems with our accounts, thank you very much for this great contribution. 

• +1 1

Thank you for your wonderful presentation. We have to raise topics that interest members and attract them to participate in it. I suggest publishing topics related to ways to achieve success here or related to how money will flow through trading. I also advise you to search for ideas related to updates in the world of cryptography and currency rates and the participation of members in them.  With this, you will be promoted and your good reputation will increase

• +1 1

Thank you for this work, as I found many important ideas and topics in it that I have always searched for, but from the large number of topics for you, I find them. Once again thank you and deserve to be liked and more

Thank you for these topics, I have seen some of them. As a beginner, I benefited a lot from them, and thank you for those who commented on this topic and helped publish important topics for the benefit of others. 

Thank you my friend for this valuable information .. This post really has to be proven to help beginners and new members like me .. Good luck to everyone

I really took advantage of the information in this post, thank you my friend, it is very good to write this kind of posts which increase our knowledge. We are the novices. In many points for me I got to know more information about this forum.

Hello my friend 

I just read all tips you write it for us and i will understand all things so this is a very big help for us i do not how can i thank you because i fo bot know anything in this site 

Thanks for you 

Thank you, my friend, for creating this topic, it is very useful for beginners like me, in order to know the most important things we need through one topic, as it will greatly facilitate the search for topics for us.

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this information with us. In my opinion, all beginners should be aware of this information, so let's guide them on the basics in this field and avoid them making mistakes.

Yes you're right I am one of the people who benefit from his post I became or happiest person because I joined this great platform where I can learn and army in the same time I am very happy

Best of luck 

Your topic is very important and useful

Can I follow you? And read your publications and useful information, and in my opinion, all beginners should search and discover many experiences, information and advantages, and by following people like you we will learn a lot.