You need to get one thing. - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

You need to get one thing.

First and foremost, I apologize for not understanding your message. I see that you just discuss gaining reputation and followers, so why not share any interesting topics or use complete topics, always share reputation, this is not a youtube where you gain these points and receive extra rewards, why are all begging for these points share knowledgeable content and gain this reputation?

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this post and the important advice
I think we have to choose the topics carefully before we publish them
I wish you and the members a good time

• +2 1

To achieve good reputation and followers we need to be up to date and be active enough. Post good comments as well as informative ones and surely you will be successful. Give quality replies instead of doing it just for the sake of replying.

I believe that in order to gain the good reputation and followers, we must present our best resources and strive to achieve topics with useful and good content.

So that members can give us positive reviews

Maybe you're right, but I don't think that should be the norm.

I think the best thing might be to look at the content of the subject.

If the topic is good, useful, informative, unique and relevant, you must give the post a positive reputation.

If he is a new member and has no followers, he is definitely creating quality content, he must be supported, otherwise it will be unfair. 

Yes If we create good content informative topics of interest then our followers will grow and then we will be able to get good reputation.

• +1 1

Good friend good reputation brings followers and friends and it is a reverse process because the members who follow your posts and like them will also give you good reputation so you must keep these things to reach the ultimate goal of profit.

Yes, you are right, my friend, a good reputation is very important, and in order to obtain it we must provide useful and informative content, If you are looking for a good reputation, you should abide by the forum rules and keep publishing good posts, good luck

• +5 1

On 4/2/2020 at 7:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I am talking  about  reputation  and followers.  If you get good  reputation users also like to follow  You. And if you have number   followers they also like to give you reputation. So it is my thoughts if you focus on just on thing you can win the both games.

If you like my idea give me your sweet heart.

Dear mate than you for your suggestion. But dear mate no one is ready to give me reputation. It is dishearted fir me. Now i will try to get more followers so that i can achieve my goal  to get more reputation and more money.

I think we should concentrate mainly on making our publications useful, containing value and relevant information so that members will be attracted to our content and if they like it they will follow us and also give us good ratings is my personal opinion with all due respect.  

• Useful or interesting 1

you get good reputation users also like to follow  You. And if you have number   followers they also like to give you reputation. So it is my thoughts if you focus on just one thing you can win the both games. If you get good reputation users also like to follow mative content, If you are looking for a good reputation, you should abide by the forum rules and keep publishing good posts, good luck

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this great post and important advice for all beginners like us on the forum
We think we have to use good and important topics in order to have a good number of followers
I wish you good luck

I agree with you, my friend, your style is beautiful here in this forum, and your content is striking. We must create beautiful and attractive topics for everyone in order to obtain a good reputation in return for our efforts. Some people here create topics only to increase the number of their comments, but they forget the main goal is to gain a good reputation, and there is one way to gain it and that is by creating beautiful topics and catching good luck for you.

• +2 1

I actually didn't understood the point which you were willing to express to us and also plese try to be more elaborating with your post and try not to involve any shortcuts. 

Hello dear, I hope you are well. In either case, you need to respect the members, abide by the rules of the forum, and create useful topics related to the forum, and contain a lot of important and innovative information about cryptocurrencies, I wish good luck to everyone.

Hello my cryptotalk friend, I hope you are all doing good, all we need in this platform is the the rules and regulations that will guide us on how to work here in making useful post to the community.

Hello my cryptotalk friend, I hope you are all doing good, all we need in this platform is the the rules and regulations that will guide us on how to work here in making useful post to the community.

Hello my friend

Yes, I agree with you as you say, as it is better for all of us to increase our popularity in the forum by publishing useful content and avoiding duplication of information and publishing new and good information.

Greetings to you, my friend
You have to do your best on this forum to get a good reputation and a large number of followers, so you must carefully choose your posts with useful content.

We all think of followers, so our publications should always be of great content, contain valuable information and rich in advice, in order to gain followers and also a good reputation. Very good luck and good luck dear beloved of course, my friend.

How do we get followers? We first have to pay attention to good and useful content written in an attractive and clear manner that easily reaches the reader's mind, then people will love to follow you to read your new topics, work on yourself well to achieve success

Yes, my friend, we must publish good topics with useful content in this forum in order for the two together to gain the good reputation and followers.

Hey, buddy.
In my personal opinion, in order to gain a good reputation and gain more followers, we should publish topics and information that interest all individuals in the forum and attract their attention

I am completely with you, my friend, and I will give you my heart and soul as well that a good reputation is an important thing in all aspects of life and is necessary for it reflects and informs what is inside you and your heart and about your nature with people and we are all with you thank you
best wishes

Dear friend @Daniel420 @Anabiamsyo @Waleed678 crypto is one of the best in the forum so it means you are providing quality topics used for interesting conversations. I'm spending too much time on my post and basically not seeing that much positive feedback, even though I'm not posting as many as you. It's hard to find out what I'm going to write, because I fear they'll be wiped out and all efforts will be nothing. Thank you