You need to get one thing. - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

You need to get one thing.

In order to obtain a good reputation, we must publish a useful and informative topic, so that everyone can benefit from it, and they thank you the least that they do is to support you and provide a good reputation.

• +3 2

I agree with you that in this forum, credibility and followers are important. If you have a good reputation, users would want to follow you. Both are critical because they allow us to earn more money.

Yes, I agree with you, we need to focus on the fact that reputations is the feather needed to fly high on this forum and despite that everybody knows this, they will see a beneficial post and ignore without even any rating whatsoever to it, that act is bad and need to be corrected, we try by making a quality post in other to get two things done right, first is to get good reputations from the viewers and second is to share and let people benefit in what you have known before. 

I'm referring to credibility and following. Users will follow you if you have a decent reputation. They will want to give you credibility if you have a large amount of followers. So, in my opinion, if you concentrate on only one thing, you will win both games. 

Give me your sweet heart if you like my proposal.

Your followers will not come from abs and give you a positive reputation, and they follow you. They do all this when they see your information is useful and rich in valuable information that will raise their level of thinking about the cryptocurrency.

My friend, honestly, you need a good reputation and followers, so we are supposed to publish useful, good and attention-grabbing publications to get the largest number of followers. Thank you

• +2 1

According to me if you post good content daily than you will definitely get reputation. Once you get reputation than your followers automatically increase. But it's tough to get reputation so please work properly and get reputation it's very beneficial to you.

I hope you have a good day, you brought up a very smart idea, but in order to get followers, it should feature wonderful posts that make others excited to follow you and what you post, and if they see that you deserve they will like you, I think you will continue wonderfully, because what  You post it, is beautiful.

• +4 1

Yes I totally agree with you my friend. Actually, earning many reputations can give you more followers because your account will be more valued. But it all depends on hard work and useful topics raised that benefit members and answers to the posts of new members.

• +2 1

The very important thing is that if you want more followers and good reputation than good content is very necessary if you post good content then people like your post and give you good reputation and also follow you. In this way you have to earn good reputation and number of followers as well. 

• +4 1

Indeed you are right my friend, if we have much followers then we will be earning reputations from them most especially if our Posts is very attractive and meaningful. So we should be hard working in creating an attractive posts so that we can get much followers.

• +4 1

You are right, my friend, these two things are two sides of the same currency, I am not talking about Bitcoin.😀

I mean by saying that if you want a good reputation, you must get followers, and if you want followers, you must get a good reputation.

These two things you will get if your topics are good and useful, and you participate a lot for your name to appear in every topic.

• +4 1

Dear friend @K stunik @Guetta1 @SahlShahm is one of the best in the forum so it means you are providing quality topics used for interesting conversations. I'm spending too much time on my post and basically not seeing that much positive feedback, even though I'm not making many posts like you. It's hard to find out what I'm going to write, because I fear they'll be wiped out and all efforts will be nothing. Yet I always try to bring about things that contain information. Thank you 

Your reputation / posts ratio is already among the best in the forum so this means you are providing quality topics used for interesting conversations.

I spend a lot of time on my posts and don't see much positive feedback, even though I'm not posting like you.

It’s hard for me to figure out what to write, because I fear they will be deleted and all attempts will fail.

Yet I always try to come up with topics that will provide value for the readers.

Good luck friend!

You are right, my friend, I agree with you. In order to get a good reputation, our publications must meet the required conditions and have elegant and attractive content in order to attract the attention of followers and readers, so they are given the appropriate evaluation as they deserve the good reputation. Yes, my friend, this is what you need.

• +2 1

Good reputation and the big number of followers comes only from one important thing which is writing useful good topics, by expanding your base of informations about crypto world. 

I am correct in what my friend says that achieving one of the two leads to getting the other but I see that you do not need to focus on one of the two should focus only on publications and posts that are useful to other members and are not duplicated and useful in order to benefit other members and earn good reputation, followers and money .

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Thank you, dear, in general, for these valuable advice on ways to make comfortable earning from this wonderful forum. Absolutely, we must get a reputation and reactions to our posts and the topic in question in order to get a gain after a week of publishing the topic and the post that we are writing so dear we must look for The method and style and shape of it is useful to obtain the hearing directly. This is the most important prince here at work to gain direct from this forum Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for your kind suggestion my dear senior. I just have joined this site one week ago. I am also trying my best to share very good information and correct information so that I can get reputations and also followers to my profile.

It will boost the person's reputation as the topic you post will be in favor of many people's choice and the post you put can answer many people's questions and doubt.

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with you in this regard.  When we post helpful things, people will want to follow us, and when they follow us, they will want to rate our helpful posts.  This is a nice and useful plan from you, my friend, that we must follow

Well, it is a good idea, I think that in order to gain a number of followers in addition to a good reputation, we must publish useful, unique and impressive content. Thus, we will attract the attention of the members and thus the number of followers will increase and we will get the good reputation at the same time.

• +1 1

Yes I like your opinion but I think that our main focus is not to get positive reputations or get followers I think that for that we have to focus is to create good posts that are useful that bring benefits to the community only then we can achieve the things we want in the forum.

For good reputation you need to just post the good content so that people come on your post your content should to be relevant to this forum with it used simple language so that people can understand it easily never try to use tough language .good luck👍