You need to get one thing. - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

You need to get one thing.

Yes , you are right my friend  . It is a good idea .for getting a reputation  and followersin here in this fourm  .you should try to  make a post good.you should try to provide a good  , informative and  meaning ful content in your post .provide those contents in your post which is usefull for ohters and try to use the easy a easy woards as through people can understand easily

It's like an army in which you can gain something by following the rules and regulations. If you do your job keeping this in mind, I don't think you will suffer any loss.

We need one thing here, which is knowledge. By gaining access to knowledge, you will gain both reputation and followers. The more important and useful topics you share with members, they will give you a good reputation and the more you have a good reputation, the members will want to follow you.

• +3 1

Of course, a positive reputation is important because you do not get money for posts that do not get a reputation or that have a negative reputation, this can be done by publishing useful posts related to the topic at hand only, and help members, and the forum to develop.

• +3 1

yes my friend if you create good post and good topics people will able to give you good reputation points and you will also get followers.

In my opinion, giving a good reputation requires us to think very carefully about the thing we want to publish .. It must be good, useful and understandable .. to attract people to follow us and give us a good reputation .. Good luck to all

Hello my friend, I agree with you in this opinion because when our posts are of useful content and members feel they have obtained useful information, they will evaluate our work and give us their love and admiration for our effort.

Edited by Zlatyo
  • +3 1

We have drawn our attention to an important topic, which is obtaining positive reviews in a way that enables us to raise the level of our personal account, which enables members to trust us and also hear our ideas and the information we provide seriously

You must concentrate on many aspects in order to acquire reputations and followers, such as respecting and following the rules, and writing articles and subjects that are important to others, because when you introduce something important to members, you will undoubtedly gain popularity and followers.

There is no doubt that the issue of reaping a good reputation and gaining positive reactions needs to be done well and useful for that.  Here in the crypto forum Crypto Talk, for example, when you create useful posts about the cryptocurrency or talk about the forum rules in a useful way as well, this will lead to receiving a good and unappealing reputation from the members here.

I believe that for the sake of good reputation and followers we must continue to provide distinctive ideas and content and so we will certainly receive support, if we give convincing ideas to people and adhere to the rules imposed by the forum we will definitely be promoted, I wish you good luck.

My friend, following up and positive reputation comes as a result of your helpful comments and posts that make other members attract you. Work hard and you will get a lot of help and attention.

Well said, my friend ... When your content is important and useful, you will get a positive reputation ... and if all your content is wonderful and eye-catching ... In this case, a large number of members will want to follow you in order to increase knowledge and gain experience ... so it all depends on your strength at work and the extent of your activity and focus.

Edited by MichelleHanonik

Mice topic dear. I see after changing payment rules of the forum people never react on useful post who deserve good reputation I think it is not right, we keep giving reputation on good posts who deserve it and on beginners posts for their motivation.

First of all and foremost, I apologize for not understanding your post. I see that you just mentioned gaining popularity and friends, so why not share any important topics or use full discussions, always share reputation, this is not a youtube where you gain these points and get extra rewards, why are all begging for these points share informative content and gain this reputation?

This forum and for a better earning and successful life, the reputation and followers are should be increased. People trusted to the other people and ruptated and follow them and earn the cryptocurrency. Then it provides the excellent content to the followers.;

I know what you mean. People with many reputations will be trusted to follow. Subscribe to receive notifications about helpful posts. Many followers and reputation I believe he has contributed a lot to the forum

I agree with you,
This is a good thing, but it is also better to give advice and help,
To help each other, it might be important to a reputation, but the advice is the most important.

• +2 1

If you do your work sincerely and work effortlessly you will get both your followers and reputationit all depends on hard work and useful topics raised that benefit members and answers to the posts of new membersyou need to post good content in a simple and easy wording and which is understandable for everyone and useful information new and creative information.

• Useful or interesting 1

If there is one thing we are looking for, it must be knowledge and experience in trading and investment issues, available taps and methods of collecting cryptocurrencies in the easiest possible way, and that will form the basics of work in this field in the near future. Al-Manda believes this through an exchange of opinions and experiences among its members, and an increase in and benefit from those experiences.

my dear friend you have to write good on this platform you will happy as much reputation as you want keep on working and you will able to make up your profit on this form.

• +1 1

My friend, an important reputation and proverbs to gain nothing but a reputation and we all love that the need to work hard here and offer useful jobs Followers who love your publishing style will definitely follow your posts and give you a good reputation that fits the post. Members feel that they got useful information, they will evaluate our work and give us their love  And their admiration for our efforts.

Your way is great, you made the topic seem very simple to the reader and explained the topic well in just a few words, thank you for this topic,
Personally, I try to focus on benefits and in my opinion.. interest bring positive interaction

Well this is a good idea. But we should not beg reputation. We should jus post a good content. We should post the honest thoughts and reputation will at its own. We should help each other. Crypto is not all about trading gaining followers and making reputation. It is a platform where we can learn

Hello my friend

Thank you for the information

We always try to increase our popularity on the site and offer more advice for beginners